Hi Everyone

Old March 7th 05, 02:16 AM
SingleDad1982

Default Hi Everyone

Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

SD

Old March 7th 05, 03:14 AM
SingleDad1982

Yes, it does keep me busy.

I promise to restock. Thanks for the welcome. Good to be here.

'Kate wrote:
On 6 Mar 2005 18:16:53 -0800, "SingleDad1982"
the following was posted in blue crayon:

Hello Everyone

[Snip]

SD

2 full time kids must keep you busy.

And sorry you just missed our sale on tips.... 2 for 1. If you stick
around long enough, I'm sure we'll have another.

You will, of course, have to take turns restocking.

I'm 'Kate. I'm the parent of three (ages 14, 16, and 25). In my spare
time, I am a grad student. I currently live in Houston, TX.

Welcome.

'Kate

Old March 7th 05, 05:25 AM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 6 Mar 2005 19:14:48 -0800, "SingleDad1982"
the following was posted in blue crayon:

Yes, it does keep me busy.

I promise to restock. Thanks for the welcome. Good to be here.

1982.. is that your birth year? Is it possible to be born that year
and have two children?

HAHAHA... I was born in 1983 :| lol
Way to make me feel, well, young? Old? What? Hi, 'Kate!

'cause like... I remember graduating from high school in ' 76. Imagine
that...the end of the 'Nam war, Watergate... all current events in
high school. Bought the house in 83. Man.. someone pass me a walker
or something.

'Kate :-)

Old March 7th 05, 05:29 AM
xkatx

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

SD

Hi, I'm Kat, single mom, kinda? I have an awesome man who's like an angel
from God. Yea, well, I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 5. My youngest lives with
me, the oldest lives just outside of the city. I'm expecting a girl in
July, and hopefully I can beat CME for the welcome from Alberta, Canada!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 7th 05, 06:09 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

SD

Hi, I'm Kat, single mom, kinda? I have an awesome man who's like an angel
from God. Yea, well, I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 5. My youngest lives with
me, the oldest lives just outside of the city. I'm expecting a girl in
July, and hopefully I can beat CME for the welcome from Alberta, Canada!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Dammit! lol

Welcome to the group. I have twin boys who are now 9 years old. Wow time
flies.

Christine

Old March 7th 05, 06:23 AM
xkatx

"CME" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Everyone

I'm a single Dad with both my kids living with me full time. I guess
that would make me a good fit for this group. Seems like a pretty
civil group. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from all of you along the
way.

SD

Hi, I'm Kat, single mom, kinda? I have an awesome man who's like an
angel from God. Yea, well, I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 5. My youngest
lives with me, the oldest lives just outside of the city. I'm expecting
a girl in July, and hopefully I can beat CME for the welcome from
Alberta, Canada!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Dammit! lol

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You've ALWAYS been the fastest for it, but this time I
win!

Welcome to the group. I have twin boys who are now 9 years old. Wow
time flies.

Wow! 9 already! You're not old and time doesn't fly... You just have kids
that keep getting older at what seems like a remarkable speed.

Christine

Old March 7th 05, 10:47 AM
SingleDad1982

No not my birth year Kate. In fact, I probably remember most of the
things you recall. 1982 was the year I graduated from High School. 6
years after you did. Yes folks, that would make me 40. I can't even
believe I'm 40! God, someone get me a walker or something.

Did you ever see the Movie "Almost Famous?" I loved that movie. It
reminded me of the things that were going on when I was a kid. Sex,
Drugs & Rock n' Roll Baby! Ah the days!

Old March 7th 05, 10:49 AM
SingleDad1982

Hi Kat.

Old March 7th 05, 11:01 AM
SingleDad1982

Thank-You. Nice to be here. I have a girl, 13, and a boy, 8.

Old March 7th 05, 11:45 AM
Moon Shyne

"SingleDad1982" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank-You. Nice to be here. I have a girl, 13, and a boy, 8.

Welcome to the club!

Mom to 13 yo girl, 10 yo boy