Nazareth toddler third Israeli to die after receiving swine flu vaccination

Old December 2nd 09, 10:48 PM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Nazareth toddler third Israeli to die after receiving swine flu vaccination

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

A comment on the evidence before me. Kalokerinos was behaving as an
insane person would behave, and mentioning this is not ad hominem.

Yes it is, end of story. You are not qualified to diagnose insanity, and a
practicing medical doctor would hardly be allowed to practice if insane.

That is why Rebecca Carley had her licence yanked. Remember her? She
is probably one of your heroes.

John, do you believe that the WHO and Save The Children are
DELIBERATELY committing genocide in Africa?

"Ah, yes, the lying sleazebag McCandless."

Again a comment on the evidence before me. McCandless says that she
can actually see metallic mercury in the urine of children. Thus she
is a liar. She charges money to provide a useless medical treatment.
Thus she is a sleazebag.

You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.

Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
mercury in urine is telling the truth?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 3rd 09, 07:02 AM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.

Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
mercury in urine is telling the truth?

Avoiding the fact scopies law is a logical fallacy, no surprise there

and lets deal with your 20 lies first shall we
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html

Old December 3rd 09, 12:32 PM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

You are not qualified to offer a comment, obvious ad hominem, and we know
why you abuse these 2, as they both say vaccines cause autism or death.

Are you suggesting that someone who says that she can see metallic
mercury in urine is telling the truth?

Avoiding the fact scopies law is a logical fallacy, no surprise there

As it simply is not a logical fallacy but a statement of fact, there
is nothing to talk about.

and lets deal with your 20 lies first shall we
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/real.html

My friends were disappointed that you had taken their picture off that
page, but I reassured them that it was still up there on the page
about me. They were quite excited to be featured on a major kook site.

Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 3rd 09, 02:37 PM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

LOL. Oh well, good to know you haven't any argument
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

you don't have any credit in the real world, abusive, liar, and using a
logical fallacy

Old December 3rd 09, 06:45 PM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

LOL. Oh well, good to know you haven't any argument
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

What has an appeal to incredulity got to do with anything?

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 3rd 09, 10:11 PM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

LOL. Oh well, good to know you haven't any argument
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

What has an appeal to incredulity got to do with anything?

It is your main argument. Scopie's Law is based on that. Logical fallacy

Old December 4th 09, 02:09 AM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
"john" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Oh, and trying to discredit me by citing whale.to immediately triggers
Scopie's Law.

LOL. Oh well, good to know you haven't any argument
http://www.whale.to/b/appeal_to_incredulity.html

What has an appeal to incredulity got to do with anything?

It is your main argument. Scopie's Law is based on that. Logical fallacy

No, Scopie's Law is not based on an appeal to incredulity, unless you
count the incredulity that anyone could believe the rubbish on the
relevant web site. Appeal to Incredibility, perhaps.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 4th 09, 09:50 AM posted to sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
No, Scopie's Law is not based on an appeal to incredulity, unless you
count the incredulity that anyone could believe the rubbish on the
relevant web site. Appeal to Incredibility, perhaps.

Whatever, it's a logical fallacy. Perhaps you could explain Scopie's Law in
detail so we can actually get the so called logic it's based on.

'Other sources say the tiny transmitters can be injected painlessly from a tiny gun in humans without them even knowing it through a nationwide vaccination program."All the government would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vacc john[_5_] Kids Health 4 November 27th 09 06:55 AM
H1N1: Police Hold Down WV Boy During Forced Swine Flu Vaccination john[_5_] Kids Health 0 November 12th 09 07:39 AM
SWINE FLU VACCINATION MADNESS Mike[_7_] Kids Health 0 October 14th 09 01:52 AM
FAO: Hilary Israeli animzmirot General 0 December 13th 05 08:16 AM
Outside View: Israeli hubris vs. the U.S. Roger Solutions 2 January 12th 05 02:04 AM