On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim.

Old July 7th 06, 11:50 AM posted to misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim.

Dear Group,

Some of you all seem as biased towards vaccines as we anti-vaccine
activists seem biased against them. I am a different sort of
anti-vaccine activist, I suffer from vaccine damage. Therefore I need
not leaf through voluminous literature to know that vaccines can be
highly dangerous.

I question the very concept of vaccines. Vaccines do not strengthen our
immune system, they simply compromise it by introducing another disease
state. This fact was well brought out by Dr Burnett in his book, "Thuja
as a cure for vaccinosis". A healthy person, he argued, cannot be made
more healthy with a vaccine. Rather the chemical composition of the
body is changed by introducing diseased puss.

Dr Burnett said this sometime in the late 40's. At that time it was not
generally known that there is much more to vaccines than diseased puss.
Today Dr Burnett would have probably said, you cannot make a healthy
person more healthy by introducing in him diseased puss, animal serum,
animal tissues, heavy metals, carcinogens and proven toxins. I hope all
sane and educated people in this forum will agree to this.

Instead of pooh poohing the claims of the anti-vaccine lobby why does
not the medical establishment carry out the required long term tests?
What are they afraid of? The tests required are;

1. Long term tests (over 20/25 years) on a large subject base composing
of components from all constitution types, all races, all countries.

2. Tests comparing a vaccinated population with a non vaccinated
population.

3. Individual long term test on the total quantity of each vaccine
ingredient injected during the vaccination procedure.

4. Testing how the vaccine ingredients (in their total quantity
injected) interact with each other within the body.

5. Testing the effect of multiple vaccinations.

While thimerosal is largely being banned in US and European countries,
the vaccine manufacturers regularly push vaccines heavily laced with
thimerosal into third world countries. This itself proves that the
medical industry is more concerned about the marketing and profit
aspect of vaccines then any concern for the welfare of the worlds
children.

While the US and European countries largely operate on informed
consent, the population of third world countries, and sometimes even
the doctors, do not have an inkling about probable vaccine dangers.
Again a case of business acumen ruling over profits. Spreading
awareness about vaccine dangers would lead to increased profits,
falling sales and increased legal costs. These factors would definitely
affect profits.

As per vaccination protocol, sick children, malnourished children,
underweight children, children of parents with autoimmune disorders,
children suffering from autoimmune disorders, children or adults with
serious skin problems should not be vaccinated. Again vaccines should
be resorted to when there is a REAL threat of an epidemic. Are these
rules followed? Certainly not in third world countries where all
children would fall under one or more of the above categories. So, is
the vaccine industry and the medical industry acting responsibly?

In India a person is free to choose his method of treatment as per the
law. However the entire population is forcibly vaccinated. We all know
that vaccines introduce a permanent and unstudied disease state. This
changed condition of the body makes it difficult for alternative
practitioners to treat their patients. Therefore vaccination ensures
that people are forced to fall back upon the system of suppressive
medication which has ruined their health in the first instance. This is
a grave infrindgement of human rights.

According to me whoever insists that the medical industry is interested
in improving the health of the population is either a fool or a blatant
lier.

Regards,
Jagannath.

Old July 7th 06, 12:38 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

wrote in message
oups.com...

According to me whoever insists that the medical industry is interested
in improving the health of the population is either a fool or a blatant
lier.

Yes, and vaccination is the biggest hoax of the last 2 centuries
http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

Old July 7th 06, 03:15 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dear Group,

Some of you all seem as biased towards vaccines as we anti-vaccine
activists seem biased against them. I am a different sort of
anti-vaccine activist, I suffer from vaccine damage. Therefore I need
not leaf through voluminous literature to know that vaccines can be
highly dangerous.

I question the very concept of vaccines. Vaccines do not strengthen our
immune system, they simply compromise it by introducing another disease
state. This fact was well brought out by Dr Burnett in his book, "Thuja
as a cure for vaccinosis". A healthy person, he argued, cannot be made
more healthy with a vaccine. Rather the chemical composition of the
body is changed by introducing diseased puss.

I think Mr. Burnett is in the wrong century. Today's vaccines are made in
the laboratory. They do not contain any puss.

Mr. Burnett should get an education in modern immunology.

The book from Mr. Burnett is published by a vanity press. It is hard to
find. That is a good thing.

Jeff

garbage deleted

Old July 7th 06, 03:18 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

According to me whoever insists that the medical industry is interested
in improving the health of the population is either a fool or a blatant
lier.

Yes, and vaccination is the biggest hoax of the last 2 centuries
http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

A hoax? There is no more smallpox or polio in the US. Polio cases in the
world are near an all-time low. Measles and mumps are very rare in
vaccinated countries. So are kids who are harmed by maternal rubella. Kids
are dying from chicken pox much more rarely. Bacterial meningitis is much
more rare. All because of vaccination.

The only hoax here is that whale.to site. It is clearly written by someone
who doesn't understand science, medicine or vaccines.

jeff

Old July 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message
jeff is our resident pharma shill http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

Wow! My own page!

I see the author of the page is good at name-calling.

If only she could learn about science and medicine!

Thanks for the laughs.

Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old July 7th 06, 10:34 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

Wow! My own page!

I see the author of the page is good at name-calling.

If only she could learn about science and medicine!

Thanks for the laughs.

Jeff

I'll ignore the fact you have known about it for years.
If you enjoyed it so much may I suggest you put it as your tag line?

You used to be P.Utz, so I am sure you don't mind my abbreviation, after
all, you invented it, how apt is that

cheers

Old July 7th 06, 11:04 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Wow! My own page!

I see the author of the page is good at name-calling.

If only she could learn about science and medicine!

Thanks for the laughs.

Jeff

I'll ignore the fact you have known about it for years.
If you enjoyed it so much may I suggest you put it as your tag line?

You used to be P.Utz, so I am sure you don't mind my abbreviation, after
all, you invented it, how apt is that

Actually, it is name calling. I never have been P. Utz.

Jeff
cheers

Old July 8th 06, 05:58 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. http://www.msu.edu/~utz/

Old July 8th 06, 06:51 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"john" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Wow! My own page!

I see the author of the page is good at name-calling.

If only she could learn about science and medicine!

Thanks for the laughs.

Jeff

I'll ignore the fact you have known about it for years.
If you enjoyed it so much may I suggest you put it as your tag line?

You used to be P.Utz, so I am sure you don't mind my abbreviation, after
all, you invented it, how apt is that

Actually, it is name calling. I never have been P. Utz.

Jeff

Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. http://www.msu.edu/~utz/

Only an ass would think the name is P. Utz. Clearly, the first name is
"Jeffrey," the middle initial "P." and the last name "Utz." Unitl now, I
have never seen someone who is stupid enough to call someone by his or her
middle initial and last name, unless that person does by his middle name
instead of his first name. For example, if I went by Patrick instead of
Jeff, then I would I could also be P. Utz. But I don't go by Patrick.

I have never been P. Utz (I notice you left out the space between P. and
Utz, too). Putz is a derogatory Yiddish word.

Jeff