Is she testing boundaries? Damn right!

Old August 7th 07, 04:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

Default Is she testing boundaries? Damn right!

Hi all

I was going to write a post earlier, to see if you thought Jessica was
testing her boundaries as she's drivien me nuts all week - 13 months now. I
just sat down to write it, when I heard a very mischevious giggle from the
conservatory, where a can of paint was hidden behind the sofa (been
decorating). See the photo, and you'll see why I don't want it ask now - it
might not just be a phase!!

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ent=new103.jpg

Come on guys, who can beat that then?

Lucy x

Old August 7th 07, 05:11 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:47:51 +0100, "Lucy-lu" wrote:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ent=new103.jpg

ROTFL!!!!
She's *Adorable*!!!!

I can picture my 3 yo doing this.... hope that doesn't frighten you
;-)

Nan
Old August 7th 07, 05:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

"Nan" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:47:51 +0100, "Lucy-lu" wrote:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ent=new103.jpg

ROTFL!!!!
She's *Adorable*!!!!

I can picture my 3 yo doing this.... hope that doesn't frighten you
;-)

Nan

Hehe thanks But with regards to the 3 year old - I'm TTC atm, and I can
see me having a *very* long time of it if I make #2!!

Lucy x

Old August 7th 07, 05:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Oh Lucy, I'm so sorry! Yikes! What a stinker!

Of course, that'll teach you to leave an opened can of paint on the floor.
I bet you'll NEVER do that again!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Old August 7th 07, 05:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

Hehe, now that I know she can pull the sofa out in her determination to get
the paintbrush, nope, I certainly won't!

Lucy x

. ..

Old August 7th 07, 05:43 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anna.Nicole.m

that's awesome. Did she get the couch too?

Old August 7th 07, 06:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I was going to write a post earlier, to see if you thought Jessica was
testing her boundaries as she's drivien me nuts all week - 13 months now.
I just sat down to write it, when I heard a very mischevious giggle from
the conservatory, where a can of paint was hidden behind the sofa (been
decorating). See the photo, and you'll see why I don't want it ask now -
it might not just be a phase!!

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ent=new103.jpg

Come on guys, who can beat that then?

Lol
So she's doing the decorating, right?
Debbie

Old August 8th 07, 04:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Puester

Lucy-lu wrote:
Hi all

I was going to write a post earlier, to see if you thought Jessica was
testing her boundaries as she's drivien me nuts all week - 13 months now. I
just sat down to write it, when I heard a very mischevious giggle from the
conservatory, where a can of paint was hidden behind the sofa (been
decorating).

Okay, now you know that you can't "hide" anything from kids (except for
their shoes which are probably all of six inches away from them.)

She's really cute, however.

gloria p

damn April & Bump Pregnancy 0 December 13th 05 12:47 PM
Damn those money hungry foster parents anyway. [email protected] Spanking 6 July 22nd 05 01:30 AM
Damn those money hungry foster parents anyway. [email protected] Foster Parents 5 July 20th 05 06:01 AM
You are a damn idiot. R. Steve Walz Solutions 3 July 5th 04 11:08 PM
damn rear tire is down to the markers. OCD Phreak General 1 January 21st 04 06:40 AM