February due dates 02/05

Old August 7th 04, 02:54 PM
Mary S.

Default February due dates 02/05

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick or tired, or are you
starting to pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Old August 7th 04, 08:40 PM
Jenfirebug13

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers?

Pretty darn good! I had my 12 week appt. yesterday and the OB did find the h/b
on the doppler. DS was there and was enthralled. I have a cute little belly...I
think it's earlier this time than with my son, that is I'm not fitting in my
pants/shorts at all!! I think it was more like 16 weeks last time. Oh well!!

I'm working on comprehensive exams for my degree right now, so that's keeping
me really busy during Andrew's naps and after he's in bed. I go back to work in
a few weeks, so the summer is winding down. Glad that I'll be well into the
2nd trimester before work. I'd like to avoid feeling puny at school!

Hope all is well with the rest of you!

Jen
DH - Mike (6/97)
DS - ANdrew (4/01)
Old August 8th 04, 05:21 AM
Cheryl

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:54:41 -0400, "Mary S."
wrote:

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick or tired, or are you
starting to pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

To be honest, I feel like crap. I am hormonally moody practically all
the time, I can't get enough sleep, no food sounds good to eat so I
feel nauseous most of the time, and I've had a headache for days. Oh
the joys I had forgotten And most of it didn't start until I was
about 8-9 weeks pregnant so I was thinking I'd gotten away with a
practically symptomless pregnancy! Apart from that everything is
going well, I still don't look pregnant, I'm very happy with the
hospital I've chosen and I'm going for a nuchal ultrasound next week.

--
Cheryl
Mum to Shrimp (11 Mar 99), Thud (4 Oct 00)
Old August 8th 04, 01:24 PM
miss mandy

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
How are you feeling this month, three-monthers?

I'm feeling pretty darn frusterated. This is my first pregnancy and
it hasn't been easy. I've been on bedrest for 4 weeks because of
bleeding. The ultrasound showed that the placenta was a little too
close to the cervix. That's what was causing the bleeding. I believe
it's still too early to call that placental previa. Well, the
bleeding stopped about a week ago but now I have a lot of brown
discharge. It's been going on for a week. Unfortunately my doctor
has been out of the office so I have no one to ask about it.

The doctor told me to watch out for cramps. I do have very mild pain
in that area but I don't know if it's cramps. It's very mild, if
fact, I have to be laying still to feel it. Am I being paranoid?
Grr.

On a positive note, I had an ultrasound just over a week ago and the
baby is doing fine. He's (or she's) moving around and sucking. The
heatbeat was fine. I'm 14.5 weeks now.

Is it always this nerve-wracking? Do all pregnant woman constantly
wonder if their baby has died inside of them?

I feel a little better already, just typing it has given me an outlet.

Mandy
Old August 8th 04, 08:15 PM
DL

I feel like I'm coming out of the woods this last week (I'm 11.5
weeks, edd 2/25/2005). My energy's come back and I'm able to walk
every day now without feeling completely dead.

I'm starting to show to me but I'm able to squeeze into my largest
pants still. I've already gained about 5 lbs. which kinda disappoints
me. I'm having a tough time with the body changes. I was diagnosed
hypothyroid six months ago and it took a while to get the weight down
from having that go untreated for so long... only to put it all back
on now! But it's for a good cause. =)

We have an appointment tomorrow morning to hear the heartbeat and have
decided to let the cat out of the bag assuming all's well.

I think DH is startng to realize we're having a baby. He was very
cautious about feeling anything at first (or at least showing it)
because he's had friends who have had losses. This made me really
nervous for a while too but now I'm just kinda going with it.

Good luck to all!

DL
Old August 9th 04, 03:34 PM
DL

I just have to share - we heard the heartbeat for the first time today
- lub-dub! It was very comforting. My doctor got a little annoyed
because I kept asking him to hear it again, but oh well! It was hard
to find at first but as soon as he did - hooray!

DL
Old August 9th 04, 10:38 PM
Not My Real Name

Congrats!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 29 months

om...

Old August 9th 04, 10:40 PM
Not My Real Name

"Mary S." wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count)

Oh I count it as being out of the first trimester when I'm 13w. I'm 14w2d
now, so definitely into the second!

-- still feeling sick or tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

Not sick, haven't been sick. Not so tired anymore, just occasionally.

Do you look pregnant?

Oh yes. I have a very cute little baby bump belly, and I love it! My
maternity clothes are much more comfortable now.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

We heard it at 6w and 10w and saw it on the sonogram at 6w as well. I am
not quite feeling movement, though I can find the baby/uterus quite easily
now, as I'm measuring several weeks ahead.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

He's pretty used to babies now, so it feels real to him. He agrees that the
baby bump belly is cute. DD loves to pat the baby.

Old August 12th 04, 02:43 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , DL
writes
I just have to share - we heard the heartbeat for the first time today
- lub-dub! It was very comforting. My doctor got a little annoyed
because I kept asking him to hear it again, but oh well! It was hard
to find at first but as soon as he did - hooray!

That is such a fantastic moment, isn't it? Meant a lot more to me even
than seeing the ultrasounds (OK, so maybe I'm weird ;-) ).
Congratulations!

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley
Old August 12th 04, 08:07 PM
DL

I agree! We were lucky to *see* the heartbeat and outline at 8 weeks,
but hearing it was so much more like "hey! there's a person in
there!" I even geeked out and figured out how many times the heart
has already beat - about 11 million times already! No wonder you are
so tired the first trimester! =)

Question for anyone - I just told my HR person at work (they were fine
with it) - but they did ask me when/how I wanted the rest of the
company to know. I instantly felt so weird about it - almost shy
about it, like I didn't want the company at large to know! I know
that's eventually impossible - but does anyone else go through that
feeling?

-DL

That is such a fantastic moment, isn't it? Meant a lot more to me even
than seeing the ultrasounds (OK, so maybe I'm weird ;-) ).
Congratulations!

All the best,

Sarah

Expected Due Dates October through February R.Sitter Pregnancy 0 July 15th 04 02:17 PM
February due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 37 June 18th 04 10:44 PM
February due dates Bungee Pregnancy 0 December 13th 03 07:19 PM
February due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 September 11th 03 07:12 PM