Royal birth

Old October 10th 03, 03:30 PM
Sophie

Default Royal birth

--Earl Spencer, brother of the late Princess Diana, announced the birth of a
son, Edmund Charles, with his second wife, Caroline Freud. The baby is the
couple's first child together--Spencer has four children from a previous
marriage; Freud has two.

Old October 10th 03, 06:44 PM
Jacqui

Sophie wibbled

--Earl Spencer, brother of the late Princess Diana, announced the
birth of a son, Edmund Charles, with his second wife, Caroline
Freud. The baby is the couple's first child together--Spencer has
four children from a previous marriage; Freud has two.

Eccentric definition of "Royal" there, Sophie. ;-)

That makes me wonder, when is the Duchess of Wessex due? She must be
somewhere around 34 weeks now.

Jac
Old October 10th 03, 06:51 PM
Tatjana Farkin

"Jacqui" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. 7...

That makes me wonder, when is the Duchess of Wessex due? She must be
somewhere around 34 weeks now.

Is that Sophie Rhys-Jones? She's pg? Cool! She had lots of problems with
reccurent m/c or infertility, didn't she?

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

Old October 10th 03, 06:53 PM
Sophie

"Jacqui" wrote in message
. 7...
Sophie wibbled

--Earl Spencer, brother of the late Princess Diana, announced the
birth of a son, Edmund Charles, with his second wife, Caroline
Freud. The baby is the couple's first child together--Spencer has
four children from a previous marriage; Freud has two.

Eccentric definition of "Royal" there, Sophie. ;-)

That makes me wonder, when is the Duchess of Wessex due? She must be
somewhere around 34 weeks now.

Jac

Hhhmm I guess I just thought "Di's brother = royalty". Don't ask - lol.

Old October 10th 03, 07:47 PM
Jacqui

Tatjana Farkin wibbled
Jacqui schrieb
That makes me wonder, when is the Duchess of Wessex due? She must
be somewhere around 34 weeks now.

Oops, I should have said Countess, not Duchess! That's a crossover
between RL and fiction...

Is that Sophie Rhys-Jones? She's pg? Cool! She had lots of
problems with reccurent m/c or infertility, didn't she?

Ectopic in autumn 2001.

Jac