DANGER greg or krp put a virus on my computer BEWARE!!!!

Old January 31st 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default DANGER greg or krp put a virus on my computer BEWARE!!!!

Kane you are still a dumbass.
I didn't send you any virus and you know it.
I didn't send Firemonkey (your stooge) a virus and you know it.

You accuse enemies like a blund drunken idiot.

You said your ISP worked with you to identify
who sent it to you, but then you fell silent.

I haven't seen a retraction of that.

All you have retracted is your BS about
your paranoid stuff about cross posting
to a hacker news group.

Even THAT was just ratcheted down to
wimpier and wimpier accusations.

You lied about them being different viruses too, didn't you?
'Cause you have to maintain that "special computer" BS right?

Yeah, that'll work!

Old February 1st 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kane you are still a dumbass.
I didn't send you any virus and you know it.
I didn't send Firemonkey (your stooge) a virus and you know it.

I would have to agree with you gregg, I don't think you did it. I don't
think you are smart enough.

Ron