Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

Old October 30th 10, 10:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

On 10/30/10 5:05 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:09:01 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:21:31 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker
school doesn't make one a Quaker.

As if there is something wrong with being a Quaker, the Quakers or
Quaker schools. If fact, their schools are some of the best schools in
Philly. They also started a company that makes one heck of an oat-meal.

Go and talk to your ancestors, because I don't care to listen to your crap.
You have shown yourself to be devoid of any rationality since you continue to make personal ad hominem attacks.

Gee, you call him "poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic," and you say he
makes ad hominem attacks. Kettle, meet pot.
Old October 31st 10, 01:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker school doesn't make one a Quaker.

Brother bob is full of praise for his own accomplishments and achievements -- a real legend in his own mind.
He really doesn't need your input -- but I'm sure he appreciates it, oh and your running to his defense at every turn.

I'm sure he appreciates that too, the moralistic preaching quaker prick.

Nice personal attack you say ...yes, and well deserved too.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 31st 10, 01:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker school doesn't make one a Quaker.

Brother bob is full of praise for his own accomplishments and achievements -- a real legend in his own mind.
He really doesn't need your input -- but I'm sure he appreciates it, oh and your running to his defense at every turn.

Funny, I wasn't talking to him.

I'm sure he appreciates that too, the moralistic preaching quaker prick.

Nice personal attack.

Nice personal attack you say ...yes, and well deserved too.

In your mind, at least.

Jeff

Old October 31st 10, 01:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 10/30/10 6:38 PM, Bob Officer wrote:

wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker
school doesn't make one a Quaker.

As if there is something wrong with being a Quaker, the Quakers or
Quaker schools. If fact, their schools are some of the best schools in
Philly. They also started a company that makes one heck of an oat-meal.

Is it any wonder the Presidents of the US and most Congressmen and
Senators send their children to a 'Quaker' operated school (Sidwell)
in Washington DC. or Bethesda.

I do not really intend on using the term 'Quaker' as an insult. As
the precursors to official Native American school operations, the
school he attended was better than most and least indoctrinational of
them all.

I like Quakers and what they stand for. Their schools have an excellent
reputation, apparently in Wash., D.C., as well as Philly. I think they
have an excellent reputation in NYC, too.

Jeff

I suggest a place to start is he
http://geijer.nu/quakersandindians.shtml

the one error is the index of one of the referred to web sites has
changed, the Referred to reference is now at:
http://www.amphilsoc.org/mole/view?d...oc.view=fo&%0A
not
http://www.amphilsoc.org/library/mole/r/rhoads.htm

here is finished article:

http://geijer.nu/quakersandindians2.html

Old October 31st 10, 02:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker school doesn't make one a Quaker.

Brother bob is full of praise for his own accomplishments and achievements -- a real legend in his own mind.
He really doesn't need your input -- but I'm sure he appreciates it, oh and your running to his defense at every turn.

Funny, I wasn't talking to him.

I'm sure he appreciates that too, the moralistic preaching quaker prick.

Nice personal attack.

Yes, bob enjoys people making personal attacks on him.
And you are his little minder I take it?

Nice personal attack you say ...yes, and well deserved too.

In your mind, at least.

Yes in my mind and in yours too if you bothered to read some of the crap he posts, arse licker.

Jeff

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 31st 10, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker school doesn't make one a Quaker.

Brother bob is full of praise for his own accomplishments and achievements -- a real legend in his own mind.
He really doesn't need your input -- but I'm sure he appreciates it, oh and your running to his defense at every turn.

Funny, I wasn't talking to him.

I'm sure he appreciates that too, the moralistic preaching quaker prick.

Nice personal attack.

Yes, bob enjoys people making personal attacks on him.
And you are his little minder I take it?

I meant you did the personal attack.

Nice personal attack you say ...yes, and well deserved too.

In your mind, at least.

Yes in my mind and in yours too if you bothered to read some of the crap he posts, arse licker.

You made another nice personal attack.

Jeff

Jeff

Old October 31st 10, 06:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message news

wrote:

[...]

They are slowly coming to terms with their past.

A lot of people used to think Catholic schools were good to send their kids to, until all the stories about abuse and pedophilia
broke.
Oh dear what a disaster and a ruination of their reputation.

Old October 31st 10, 06:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

wrote:

[...]

Tell somebody who cares.

Old October 31st 10, 12:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

wrote:

[...]

I haven't heard a lot of stories related to Catholic schools, per se,
but to Catholic priests.

It was a disaster for the Catholic Church. Catholic schools had problems
with decreasing enrollment for years before the abuse scandal broke. I
don't know if the abuse scandal affected Catholic schools' attendence
much or not. I don't see how it could have helped, and I suspect that it
caused some schools to close down or consolidate, but the effects were
mostly local. The declining popularity of Catholic schools is nationwide
thing.

Jeff

Old November 2nd 10, 02:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/31/10 1:56 AM, carole wrote:

A lot of people used to think Catholic schools were good to send their kids to, until all the stories about abuse and pedophilia
broke.
Oh dear what a disaster and a ruination of their reputation.

I haven't heard a lot of stories related to Catholic schools, per se, but to Catholic priests.

It was a disaster for the Catholic Church. Catholic schools had problems with decreasing enrollment for years before the abuse
scandal broke. I don't know if the abuse scandal affected Catholic schools' attendence much or not. I don't see how it could have
helped, and I suspect that it caused some schools to close down or consolidate, but the effects were mostly local. The declining
popularity of Catholic schools is nationwide thing.

Jeff

I'm talking about Oz, not US.
In Oz there have been lots of stories about physical abuse of children in catholic schools, plus lots of stories about pedophilia
committed by catholic priests.