Why Medical Authorities Went to Such Extremes to Silence Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Old April 12th 10, 11:32 PM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
The Autist formerly known as

Default Why Medical Authorities Went to Such Extremes to Silence Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Because the scum sucking ******* deserved it!!!

"john" wrote in message
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...interview.aspx

Old April 13th 10, 07:01 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

"The Autist formerly known as" wrote in message
Because the scum sucking ******* deserved it!!!

probert still heavily into denial

Old April 14th 10, 03:50 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_8_]

Default mumps

dr_jeff wrote:
john wrote:
Mumps in this country, in the U.S. the CDC did a study. When Maurice
Hillerman went from Merck, the head of vaccines at Merck went to the
CDC… I have a mumps vaccine; I would like you to use it. They did a
study and they said there is no need. Mumps is a trivial disease in
children; we do not need this vaccine. Exactly the same happened in
the UK. The Department of Health, the Medicines Control Agency, the
regulators in the UK said, this is a trivial disease in children. We
do not need a mumps vaccine. But it got in. ....So you have
effectively taken a trivial disease and by vaccinating, you have
turned it into a more dangerous disease. Now, they are in a real mess.
They are in a real mess because one dose of MMR doesn't prevent it.
Two doses of MMR don't prevent it; three doses. You are creating a
population that is dependent upon reboosting with vaccines for the
rest of their lives to avoid this complication, a man-made
complication.....There was incompetence. They were incompetent. They
were so zealous. So urgently needed to get this vaccine into the
market that they ignored the potential problems and now we have a big,
big problem. Mumps vaccine is a dangerous vaccine. It does not work.
[2010 April] Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Dr. Mercola and Dr. Wakefield? Two quacks.

You have the wrong newsgroup. THis is sci.med. Wakefield and Mercola
have nothing to do with either science or medicine. Both are quacks.

They are absolutely right. Mumps vaccine brought outbreaks
among adults - on college campuses, for the first time in human
history. The patients were vaccinated, even twice.

Mumps is more dangerous for adults. Only post-puberty males can
develop mumps orchitis.

So the slogan is: vaccinate your boy against mumps,
give orchitis a chance.

The same story is unfolding now with chickenpox. First there were
outbreaks in high school, now when chickenpox vax generation reached
college we see it on campuses.
Old April 14th 10, 04:01 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Mike wrote:
dr_jeff wrote:
john wrote:
[...]

Almost all the time, the kids aren't fully immunized.

The same story is unfolding now with chickenpox. First there were
outbreaks in high school, now when chickenpox vax generation reached
college we see it on campuses.

Really? How many campuses? Which ones?

Not getting immunized against mumps, measles and rubella is really stupid.

The best protection is getting immunized.

Do you think you don't get mumps if you're not immunized?
Old April 15th 10, 04:02 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_8_]

dr_jeff wrote:
Mike wrote:
dr_jeff wrote:
john wrote:
[...]

This is bull****.

"Of 1,115 patients with known vaccination status, 88% had received at
least one dose of mumps-containing vaccine before the outbreak, and 75%
had received two doses."

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Infectio...Vaccines/18442

Now please give your statistics and proof that "almost all the time, the
kids aren't fully immunized "

The same story is unfolding now with chickenpox. First there were
outbreaks in high school, now when chickenpox vax generation reached
college we see it on campuses.

Really? How many campuses? Which ones?

I do not know how many, that requires a special investigation,
preferably with sources at CDC.
As for which ones, you are obviously too lazy or too ignorant
to make a simple web search. Here is a couple of links for a lazy bum
like you:

http://www.newuniversity.org/2008/05...res_campus154/
http://interact.stltoday.com/blogzon...ported-at-slu/
http://www.dailycampus.com/2.7440/no...reak-1.1052461

There are many more in high schools, because the vaccine has been
licensed in 1995. There will be many more on campuses next year.

Not getting immunized against mumps, measles and rubella is really stupid.

The best protection is getting immunized.

Do you think you don't get mumps if you're not immunized?

"Vaccinated" is not "immunized", sorry. The best protection
from mumps is getting mumps in the early childhood, and if
no luck then getting a vaccine in time for school. (A mumps
party might be another option.)
As for mumps vaccination, it creates an opening for orchitis.
Other complications are more likely in adulthood too.
Old April 20th 10, 05:54 AM posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
D. C. Sessions

Wow -- he's sure been holding a lot of press conferences
for someone who's been "silenced."

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |