Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

Old May 22nd 08, 06:34 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
SgtMinor

Default Ventura Boo-Hoos Over Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

Vandar wrote:
SgtMinor wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article ,
SgtMinor wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article ,
127.0.0.1 wrote:

Iarnrod wrote:

Somebody call the Wahhhh-mbulance for this klown.

How Gravity Acts

Sir Isaac Newton noticed, centuries ago, that apples fell (down!
never up...) from trees. Lots of others, before him, had also
noticed this, The purported "gravitational collapse" (video) of
World Trade Center building 7, which was hit by zero aircraft, and
which also vertically collapsed in within a second of
free-fall-time-in-a-vacuum later that same day, similarly fails
this same conservation-of-energy analysis.

You are wrong by a couple thousand ft. WTC7 was 610 ft. tall. Free
fall from that height would be 6.10 seconds. As shown in the video,
WTC7 collapsed in 12-15 seconds. Free fall in that time would be a
couple thousands feet higher.

The final collapse of WTC7 was about 15 seconds by this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k6GMddY-lQ

snip

We have FOUR demolition experts that are on record saying that WTC was
not a man-made demoliiton job and will explain why they think that:
Ron Craig, Jowenko, and Loizeaux, and Blanchard.

There are no demolition experts that say that WTC was man-made
demolition.

In this video, demolition expert Jowenko explains why WTC 1, 2 and 7
were NOT demolition jobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZMQ...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZMQ...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajDx...elated&search=
http://jowenko.nl/

Actually, about WTC7, Danny Jowenko, in the final video you cited
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajDx...lated&search=),
says the exact opposite. He is convinced that WTC7 was a controlled
demolition.

In another video he claims it was done by a team of experts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgoSOQ2xrbI

No such "team of experts" got into WTC7, or got out, either. ANd the
ywould have needed tons of high explosives and related equipment. WTC7
was under close observation by firemen and structural engineers. It
was on fire and showing signs of collapse. WTC7 was shown to be
starting to collapse as early as 2PM. See [1], [7], and [8], below.

I don't care. I'm just telling you that Jowenko says the exact
opposite of what you claim.

And Dr. Bill Frist incorrectly diagnosed Terry Schiavo by looking at one
video as well.

Tell that to Al Dykes. He's the one using Jowenko to support his claims.
Old May 22nd 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
Vandar

SgtMinor wrote:

Vandar wrote:

SgtMinor wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article ,
SgtMinor wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article ,
127.0.0.1 wrote:

Iarnrod wrote:

[...]

You said that Jowenko "is convinced that WTC7 was a controlled demolition".

Frist was equally convinced that Terry Schiavo was aware of her
surroundings.

Old May 23rd 08, 03:42 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
BDK[_2_]

In article ,
lid says...
Al Dykes wrote:
In article ,
SgtMinor wrote:
Al Dykes wrote:
In article ,
127.0.0.1 wrote:
Iarnrod wrote:

[...]

At 3 minutes, your video is cherrypicked from the full interview,
below, in which he says that it was hypothetical. He doesn't claim it
happened.

There must be a lot of pressure on Jowenko to get him to change his story.

Here's an interview in which Jowenko says that WTTC7 could only fallen
as it did with massive preperation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajDx...elated&search=

In this video, he says (in English subtitles) specifically, WTC 1 and
2 WERE NOT demolition jobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZMQ...elated&search=

I know Jowenko did not claim that WTC1 and 2 were controlled
demolitions. But as far as WTC7 was concerned you offered him as
"support" when he actually indicted your claim.

Personally, I'm fascinated by the official story supporters.

Not as fascinated as sane people are of you though.

It is amazing to me that there is a group of people who believe the "official"
story, whatever that may be, with the same fervor as the hijackers
believed in their Korans.

LOL, the vast majority of the sane people know the troofer's claims are
total nonsense.

How can anyone see film of WTC7 coming down, and read about its small
debris field, and not wonder?

ROTFL. We wonder all right. We wonder what the hell is wrong with you.

How can a big building like that come down from so little damage?

Little damage? You must be legally blind, as well as a moron.

What kind of crappy design and construction
are people getting away with?

What kind of crappy edumacation did you kooks get?

It seems that reality deniers can't stand any nuances in their lives.

Seems like the reality deniers, that's you, have some sort of mental
problem that forces them to invent insane conspiracies, and causes them
to believe ridiculous claims count as evidence. The same illness keeps
them from talking to a real engineer, as we have suggested for years,
because they fear embarrassment. This is odd, since they ask to be
humiliated with almost every post they make.

Why does a kook like you enjoy being a kook?

--
BDK
Kook Magnet Supreme!