Announcement/ Loss of Twins Ment

Old August 28th 03, 07:11 PM
GandSBrock

Default Announcement/ Loss of Twins Ment

Oh Amanda, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and
prayers.
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old August 28th 03, 07:28 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Amanda,

Again let me tell you how sorry I am for your horrible loss. I think of you
often and you are in my prayers.

Hugs,
Ellen
Old August 29th 03, 02:21 AM
Cindy Senger

I'm so sorry, Amanda. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

Old August 29th 03, 04:37 PM
multimom4

I am so sorry, Amanda.

Thinking of you ---

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

"Colleywobbles_24" wrote in message
I had contemplated whether or not to post this here but as a lot you know

was expecting twins in December. Some of you may have seen my post on the
pregnancy board but I thought I would post here as well because I want
people to know about my babies, they did exsist if only for a short time

but
the pain of losing them will last a lifetime.

On August 12, 2003 at 21w3d I went into premature labor and at 8:12pm gave
birth to our daughter Sutton Elisabeth Colley, she was 14oz 11 inches, she
gave me the gift of one single cry when she was born, she was perfect in
every way and lived on her own for nearly two hours. Our son Gabriel
Matthew Colley was born at 8:52pm, he was 10 oz 10 inches and just like

his
sister perfect from the top of his head to the tip of his tiny toes, he

too
lived for quite some time before dying peacefully in his Daddy's arms,

both
of our babies were surrounded by love, from the day of conception to the

day
of their death. I am so thankful for the time we got to spend with them

but
anything short of a lifetime will never be enough. I miss them more than

could have ever imagined, they were our dreams come true and I will

forever
love them. I hope someday we can find the strength to possibly TTC again
but that will be determined in time, the thought of losing another
baby/babies is unthinkable. My OB isn't 100% sure if they were born due

IC or premature labor but seems to lean towards premature labor since I

had
described some cramping the week before they were born, I guess we will
never really know why they chose to leave us when they did.

Amanda Colley
Mommy to Angel Twins
Sutton Elisabeth and Gabriel Matthew
August 12, 2003 - August 12, 2003
Gone Forever But Never Forgotten

Old August 29th 03, 05:00 PM
Middletree

I don't have words, other than to echo what has already been posted. I
am truly sorry, and I pray that God will comfort you and your husband.

I also want to thank you for posting this. It is a reminder to me that
I can take nothing, including my wife's current pregnancy, for
granted. Life is precious, and fragile.
Old September 2nd 03, 04:49 PM
Paula Johnson

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:18:55 GMT, "Colleywobbles_24"
wrote:

On August 12, 2003 at 21w3d I went into premature labor and at 8:12pm gave
birth to our daughter Sutton Elisabeth Colley, she was 14oz 11 inches, she
gave me the gift of one single cry when she was born, she was perfect in
every way and lived on her own for nearly two hours. Our son Gabriel
Matthew Colley was born at 8:52pm, he was 10 oz 10 inches and just like his
sister perfect from the top of his head to the tip of his tiny toes, he too
lived for quite some time before dying peacefully in his Daddy's arms, both
of our babies were surrounded by love, from the day of conception to the day
of their death.

Oh, {{{Amanda}}}. Every time I read a post or e-mail from you, I cry.
Sweetie, I'm so, so sorry.

--
Paula
Mom to Olivia and Cassie (b. 4/8/03)
Old September 3rd 03, 02:14 AM
Twinzmommie

Amanda,

I can not find the words to say how deeply sorry I am for your loss. I will
certainly keep you, your husband and your sweet angel babies in my prayers!

Michelle
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/rileyandjames/
Old September 3rd 03, 10:00 PM
NHA

Amanda,

My sincerest prayers are with you and your little angels. I am deeply sorry
for your loss. I too suffered a similar loss a few years ago and truly know
how you must feel.

Lots of love and prayers

Nausheen H. Anwar
Mum to Aleem and Suleyman (31-10-00)

Old September 8th 03, 05:40 AM
Digital Larry

W wrote in
:

Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:

You just made a grown man cry. I'm going to give both my boys extra
hugs tonight.

Make that two grown men.

Three! 8^((