Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 2nd 04, 09:17 PM
krp

Default Kenneth R. Pangborn

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
I agree that the whining is rude and childish, but playing netcop is just about as annoying. We are adults here (well exxcept for the onslaught of trolls that always happens as school lets out) and are capable of filtering out unwanted posts on our own.

Note he does NOT admit the possibility that the website is a contrivance.

Old June 2nd 04, 09:17 PM
krp

Old June 2nd 04, 09:17 PM
krp

Old June 2nd 04, 09:41 PM
Editor -- Child Support News

First of all, you're not father, so don't call me "son". I don't like it.

Second of all, I haven't been in this newsgroup for SEVEN years and Mr.
Moore doesn't seem to be present, you are.

"krp" wrote in message

"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in
message ...

I'm aware this is an unmoderated group...by whining about these two guys

is
certainly off-topic, wouldn't you agree?

Son, the war between myself and DAVID MOORE has been going on for SEVEN
YEARS. This newsgroup was trashed almost from the start by the guy. Don't
let facts bother you though. The thing with Hirschfeld is another matter.

We
have had bad blood for several decades, mostly because of Bob's actions.
This is the first time I have taken him on on the net.

Old June 2nd 04, 09:44 PM
Editor -- Child Support News

Ken,

I'm not a cheerleader for Hirschfeld...I''m not one for you either.

Both of you decided, apparently within the last couple of days, to appear on a relatively QUITE and CIVIL newsgroup, with some exceptions, only to have developed quite a lengthy thread between you and him casting dispersions on either other.

Paul's right though...I can filter you out...I haven't had to do that in this group for some time now.

"krp" wrote in message ...

"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in message ...
Ken,

Your reputation relating to dad's rights ain't the greatest...see http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/ .

You are the same "Ken Pangborn" referenced on this guy's site, right?

You must be a VERY weak minded individual. Anybody can put ANY bull**** about somebody on a website they want. You can even MAKE UP people's names and claim they have complaints about somebody.

There is a VAST difference between a website FULL of fabrications and somebody being CONVICTED by a Supreme Court.

Here is a little challenge for you. Something EASY to check out. Go to the site where Moore has the name of the Attorney who he has claimed was a former associate of mine from Baltimore, Maryland. Kosivlotisky. Then go to the Baltimore County Bar Association and ask if there has EVER been such an attorney as a member of the Bar there. When they tell you NO, then go to the Maryland Bar and see if THEY have him listed EVER..... The answer again is NO... THEN you can check all the surrounding states. When you find they ALL say "NO!" you can move on and ask if there has EVER been such a named person ANYWHERE in the United States who is an attorney. You'll find another "NO!"

Then you THAT doesn't teach you enough, take a look at one of the people Moore ALLEGES is a former client. Will Rainey. Then do a web search for William Rainey Harper College. You'll find it just a couple miles from Mr. Moore's home in Bolingbrook, Illinois

The first page DISCLAIMER......... SHOULD have but obviously did NOT warn you that the items ON the website are only the "OPINIONS" of the owner. You see the little wuss believes that the FACTS he claims are "ONLY OPINIONS" and therefore FREE SPEECH! I can't help what you choose to believe. That is a personal decision.
But you aren't setting yourself up as much of an intellectual by believing that trash.

Old June 2nd 04, 10:18 PM
krp

"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in
message ...

First of all, you're not father, so don't call me "son". I don't like it.

Second of all, I haven't been in this newsgroup for SEVEN years and Mr.

Moore doesn't seem to be present, you are.

He is you can't pick him out from all his names such as "FREEDOM" Or a long
dead French poet.