I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old July 30th 04, 01:45 AM
Bob

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

Phil #3 wrote:
"bunnylove1994" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...

All your saying there is that the MEN (cough cough) are too damn stupid to
know the consequences now....LMAO

Not stupid, misinformed. There is a vast difference.
Most people in the US believe that equality before the law is a
Constitutionally guaranteed right. Until one faces so-called "family" court
and finds this to be totally incorrect, it is difficult to believe how much
men are discriminated against by courts and agencies of the gummit.
Phil #3

Yes, and it's not just family court. All courts, criminal, civil, and
family are heavily biased agaisnt men.

The DOJ did a study of justice in America during the Reno/Klintoon
years. DOJ concluded that there is an obvious bias in
justice." Reno, the bitch, determined that a bias against men wasn't
important. (look it up yourself)

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 30th 04, 02:02 AM
Phil #3

"Bob" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:
"bunnylove1994" wrote in message

lkaboutparenting.com...

All your saying there is that the MEN (cough cough) are too damn stupid

know the consequences now....LMAO

Not stupid, misinformed. There is a vast difference.
Most people in the US believe that equality before the law is a
Constitutionally guaranteed right. Until one faces so-called "family"

court
and finds this to be totally incorrect, it is difficult to believe how

much
men are discriminated against by courts and agencies of the gummit.
Phil #3

Yes, and it's not just family court. All courts, criminal, civil, and
family are heavily biased agaisnt men.

True, but I was trying to stay a bit more on-topic.
Phil #3

Old July 30th 04, 07:26 AM
AZ Astrea

"Bob" wrote in message
AZ Astrea wrote:
"Rowanyx19" wrote in message

Two people decided to have sex NOT to make a baby. Only a woman can

choose

to allow a microscopic clump of cells to grow into a baby.

~AZ~

Last I checked having sex was how babies were made. Dont want one? Dont

have

sex then. You think it sucks women can choose and men cant..dont have

sex

then.

Its a pretty simple answer.

--------------
*sigh* clueless bitch.
Sex may be one of the ways babies are made, (there's also IVF, turkey
basters, etc) but just because I meet some hot boy at a club and decide

jump his bones does not equate with we are choosing to become parents.

And
IF by some ****ing amazing way my bc pills don't work and the condom

breaks
and I become pregnant then the very next morning I haul myself over to
Planned Parenthood and get an order of morning after pills. Then IF by

some
****ing amazing way that doesn't work then I haul myself back into PP

and
get a round of RU486. Then if THAT doesn't work I have them vacuum that
little sack o' cells right outta there. See a woman CAN have sex and

not
have a baby.
~AZ~

She can, but women **WANT** babies, it's in their bodies which control
their minds and actions. Wanting a baby is half the reason she's
****ing in the first place.

----------
Ummm, not THIS woman. I **** for the pure heathen pleasure of it.

~AZ~

Bob

Old July 30th 04, 07:28 AM
AZ Astrea

"bunnylove1994" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I had my tubes cut tied and burnt when I didn't want anymore kids..anytime
I know in the State of N.J. after you have 2 kids or reach a certain age
you can have your tubes tied. BTW I also agree if the women lies to the
man about b.c. then he should NOT have to support the child if he thinks
that she is using b.c.

Damn! I hope that's not true! What if you had one kid and wanted your
tubes tied? The age of consent is 18. An 18 yr old who wants her tubes
tied should not be told they have to wait.

~AZ~