Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

Old May 7th 07, 07:04 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

On 7 May 2007 05:30:21 -0700, Relayer wrote:

More than two dozen states, including California, have adopted "fetal
homicide" statutes. Scott Peterson was convicted of it and sentenced
to death. Why is that so (well of course, besides the fact he murdered
his wife)? Why the charge if the fetus is not a life? How can you
commit homicide on something that is neither human nor alive?

Because only the woman that is pregnant, has the right to terminate
a pregnancy. The double homicide charge was used to assure the Death
Penalty. BTW if a person causes a woman to abort, by assaulting her
the death of the fetus is considered a homicide.
Has no effect on the right to control her own body.

Old May 7th 07, 10:43 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Robert" wrote in

Actually I have no need to be dishonest. Especially when responding
to a sub human piece of ****. Whining about being critiqued about
complaining about having to face up to his responsibility. Boo Hoo
some ****, dumb enough to **** a loser like you, but smart enough to
force you to help support her. Exactly what you deserve. Keep on
crying and whining, I love harassing idiots.

OK Roberta, you are correct that I am an idiot who would have had to pay a
good chunk of change for the next 10 years to some slob that can't support
herself.
UNfortunately for the mother that will not happen anymore as I've been
ordered by the US government to stop working and I'm just waiting to be
deported.

You'll have a lot of satisfaction knowing that my life has been destroyed by
this whole CS business, I lost everything I worked for here.

Guess I'll have to give up my SUCKERS Club of America card too!

As they say, there's a sucker born every minute, that's now every male in
America.

Old May 7th 07, 11:11 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Mon, 07 May 2007 16:06:52 GMT, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

The man that doesn't want to cause the woman to be pregnant has the
sole responsibility to prevent conception. Face you are a loser, as
well as a ass hole.

Sole responsibility?

OK Roberta, it's pretty obvious you're contempt for men will never heal.
No point discussing anything when you haven't been honest.

Old May 7th 07, 11:13 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Mon, 07 May 2007 15:59:10 GMT, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

If not aborted either spontaneous or deliberately, it will become a
human baby, at birth. In the case of a unwanted pregnancy it's a
rapidly growing tumor that is a threat to the life of the woman.

How exactly is this growing tumor a threat to the life of a woman?

I am convinced that you really are that stupid, and don't plan on
explaining to a idiot, the risk of pregnancy.

Old May 7th 07, 11:24 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Robert" wrote in

Too ****ing bad the slob didn't have a incurable STD. You will not be
missed.

So comforting to know there are caring beings in the world, obviously you
are not one of those.
Please carry on your campaign for abortion Roberta, I hope people of your
ilk will keep on ripping out your young from your mangled wombs and never
reproduce. The world will be a better place for it!

Old May 8th 07, 01:18 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Mon, 07 May 2007 21:43:35 GMT, "DB" wrote:

[...]

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Believe me you
are about to make America a better place.
Too ****ing bad the slob didn't have a incurable STD. You will not be
missed.

Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See Chris Child Support 3 April 6th 07 07:52 PM
The Holy Shroud [email protected] Single Parents 0 July 8th 06 03:08 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux General 1 April 7th 05 07:52 PM
Holy Moly!!! Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 11 March 2nd 04 04:24 AM
Holy Cow! It Worked! Usenet Fan Pregnancy 3 November 26th 03 03:07 AM