Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

Old November 2nd 07, 06:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"animal02" wrote in

You think "poorly"
On average 35-40% go to taxes, then housing, transportation Kids
are way down the list

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in
the home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

Not if you buy beer, wine, cigarettes, hard booze, steak, birth
control, etc. at the local grocery store.

actually, I know people who spend that kind of money on groceries. I
just think they are nuts.

There is another mommy trick you may not have thought of - writing
checks for cash at the local grocery store and charging the full amount
of the checks on Support Affidavits as money spent for groceries. If a
mother is so inclined she can get the cash back to buy drugs using this
method and make it look in her checkbook records as if she bought
groceries instead of drugs.

If such a system were in place, the cashed check would still read "cash"
on it, no?

There are ways of working around *any* system, but nearly anything woudl
be better than how it works now.

--

Sarah Gray
Old November 2nd 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
[...]

No. The checks are made out to the store for an amount over the actual
purchase amount. If a store knows you as a regular customer they will let
you exceed their normal $10-20 cash back policy and get manager approval for
larger cash back amounts, like $100.

The irony is the mommies are lying to themselves by showing excessive
amounts for grocery expenditures in their check book registers when they
know full well they are using the extra cash for drug transactions or other
stuff they want to hide. Then when their check book records are demanded
for pre-trial discovery they present the check book registers that disguise
how they really spent their money.

Old November 3rd 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Nov 2, 11:07 am, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.net...
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
gy.net...
DB wrote:
[...]

how they really spent their money.- Hide quoted text -

My state began issuing a debit card instead of checks so that a semi-
quasi accounting could be done...but still you can go to any ATM and
get cash....HELLO

Old November 3rd 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Very Determined!" wrote in

My state began issuing a debit card instead of checks so that a semi-
quasi accounting could be done...but still you can go to any ATM and
get cash....HELLO

I can't understand why people use checks anymore?

Old November 4th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

My state began issuing a debit card instead of checks so that a semi-
quasi accounting could be done...but still you can go to any ATM and
get cash....HELLO

I can't understand why people use checks anymore?

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more kids with my
wife. I can't take care if my two kids thst live with me and my wife and pay
$1,700 a month in child support. Does anybody know what usually happens at
these things when the CP does not have a lawywer?
I posted it here and a bunch of CP's are just responding. I don't trust
their advice. I can't get a straight answer out of them.

Old November 4th 07, 01:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"glenburke via FamilyKB.com" u38768@uwe wrote in

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases
and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more kids with my
wife. I can't take care if my two kids thst live with me and my wife and
pay
$1,700 a month in child support. Does anybody know what usually happens at
these things when the CP does not have a lawywer?

The CP doesn't need a lawyer, the judge only cares about your evidence for a
downward modification.
What grounds are you basing your motion on, $1700 seems like an awful lot?

I posted it here and a bunch of CP's are just responding. I don't trust
their advice. I can't get a straight answer out of them.

Pay no attention to them, they have no direct experience with this system?

Old November 5th 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

My state began issuing a debit card instead of checks so that a semi-
quasi accounting could be done...but still you can go to any ATM and
get cash....HELLO

I can't understand why people use checks anymore?

I have $643.00 for my first kid, then I have another kid with a different
broad and that kid cost me $1086.00

Old November 5th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"glenburke via FamilyKB.com" u38768@uwe wrote in

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases
and I

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
$1,700 a month in child support. Does anybody know what usually happens at
these things when the CP does not have a lawywer?

The CP doesn't need a lawyer, the judge only cares about your evidence for a
downward modification.
What grounds are you basing your motion on, $1700 seems like an awful lot?

I posted it here and a bunch of CP's are just responding. I don't trust
their advice. I can't get a straight answer out of them.

Pay no attention to them, they have no direct experience with this system?

I want it lowered because I have two more kids with my wife.

Old November 5th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

Gini wrote:
CONTENT FROM USENET
"glenburke via FamilyKB.com" u38768@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Pay no attention to them, they have no direct experience with this system?

I want it lowered because I have two more kids with my wife.

==
What state are you in? Some states lower child support in consideration of
subsequent children
while others state, "Too bad. You knew this before you had more kids." Yep.
If they lower it for subsequent
children, the state loses money. They really just pretend to give a damn
about kids.

The case is in Maryland.

Indiana needs your emails bif Child Support 0 January 28th 05 07:18 AM
Don't need any more FC in Indiana. Relatives here Fern5827 Foster Parents 0 November 29th 04 07:52 PM
indiana Child Support 0 September 28th 04 05:01 AM
Duke Univ. students to change history (obstetric history)? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 10th 04 06:31 PM
Indiana john bravo Child Support 0 March 15th 04 03:39 AM