Help me prove Hubby Wrong

Old April 15th 04, 04:15 AM
Lori Soard

Default Help me prove Hubby Wrong

Dear Friends,

My hubby and I were having a debate this week about the power of the Internet
grapevine and parenting groups. I told him that all of my friends who are
writers, and on my parenting and couponing groups are very supportive. He said
they couldn't be--they've never met me in person. Perfect strangers aren't
generous and kind (he's the pessimist in the family, can you tell?)

So, I made a little wager with him. If I could drive 100,000 people to my
website in 72 hours, then he would have to cook dinner for a month. You have
no idea how much I hate to cook (okay, maybe you do) and how badly I want to
win this bet.

If you have a minute, could you stop by and visit my website?
http://www.lorisoard.com

I have a weblog thingy that will track the number of hits day-to-day.

Also, if you forward this note to 10 of your friends and CC me at lorisoard at
sbcglobal.net, I will send you a free report called GOD ENVELOPES that talks
about how to teach your children generosity.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lori

Website: www.lorisoard.com
Old April 16th 04, 05:06 AM
multimom4

How does a bunch of strangers hitting your website prove the power of
internet friendship?

Oh I see -- this is really a religious ad dressed up in sheep's clothing.
Gotcha.

--Janet