Test Results

Old June 24th 03, 02:29 PM
turtledove

Default Test Results

DS is being promoted to Fourth Grade. He passed his Stanford-9 Assessment
with flying colors!!

:-)!!!

*bri

Old June 25th 03, 05:22 AM
Cele

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:29:18 GMT, "turtledove"
wrote:

DS is being promoted to Fourth Grade. He passed his Stanford-9 Assessment
with flying colors!!

:-)!!!

Hooray! That's wonderful!!!

Too bad the system is so horrifying that some won't, though, huh?

Anyway, congratulations, Bri.

Cele
Old June 25th 03, 06:23 PM
Laura

"turtledove" wrote in message .com...
DS is being promoted to Fourth Grade. He passed his Stanford-9 Assessment
with flying colors!!

:-)!!!

*bri

He must be feeling proud -- that's a great way to start off the
summer. I wonder what the school system will be like in LV? We're
about to change from a *huge* metropolitan, county-administered school
system to a small-town-administered one-high-school arrangement. I
have one who's gifted academically and one who struggles, so for both
of them I'm looking forward to a highly rated school system where
their individual needs can be met.

lm
Old June 25th 03, 09:16 PM
turtledove

wrote:

DS is being promoted to Fourth Grade. He passed his Stanford-9

Assessment
with flying colors!!

:-)!!!

Hooray! That's wonderful!!!

Too bad the system is so horrifying that some won't, though, huh?

Anyway, congratulations, Bri.

Cele

He went to Soccer Camp today and saw his Title I teacher (the lovely lady
who worked with him individually on his test taking skills). She gave him a
huge hug and a "I knew you could do it!" He was absolutely BEAMING!

It's hilarious to take education classes and have the professors cringe
everytime they have to mention Gov. Bush's name...and I love how they always
compare Texas and Florida. Wonder why that is?? (for all those that don't
know....President Bush was Gov. of Texas before becoming President) I've
even had a few professors forget and call Jeb by his nickname....Gov. Duh.

*b (yes, I'm really getting back to homework now...had to take a break
again...short attention span issues today)