"Fern Has Vanished"

Old June 6th 05, 04:10 AM

Greegor and Doan,

I love this one from pseudo-K, the supporter of taser use on children
but not a swat.

I don't recall supporting parents using a taser on their children for
discipline.

I do recall police using them for protection of all parties though.

Could you point me to where I supported the use by parents for
discipline?

Thanks.

What logic from a twisted mind!

Well, since the circumstances would be different for the use of a taser
and the use of hitting one's children for discipline, apparently your
logic is the one that's just a tad off here, goober..or Jim, or Henry,
or whoever you decide to create, as you did before, to sock some
support for your nonsense, lies, plagiarism or whatever else unethical
and immoral you wish to support your 'self' for.

Keep giving them
hell--

"Hell?" R R RR ...pipsqueaks whining and showing the same logic as you?

Tell me, do you think there might be anything to the rumor that the
common habit popping pills for just about everything in front of one's
kids sets the same kind of example that spanking does....that drugs are
okay and hitting is okay? R R R R ...ask your brilliant monkeyboy.

they deserve it for supporting the punishment of parents rather
than the support of them in a very difficult job!

What "punishment for parents?" I've never supported the punishement of
parents for hitting. In fact I'm even against a law about it. And CPS,
dummy, has NO authority to punish. Only the courts may do that.

Non-spanker by choice,

Who never has had children..........RR R R.R....

Lamebrain is back again, on his "monthly" visit....he made this huge
announcement shortly after being caught plagiarizing and refusing to
debate on the issues in this ng.

Nice excape hatch, diddlysquat.

Chris C.
TX

Chris C. the phony from Baloney.

Why don't you bother to post as three people at once, as you did when I
caught you at it, trying to lie your way out of being caught at
plagiarism, Chris C.?

But then, you won't see this for a month....R R R RR ....

What a pimple you are.

0:-