Zvi Strassberg - Portland Oregon - Biased Custody Evaluator

Old May 26th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Zvi Strassberg - Portland Oregon - Biased Custody Evaluator

Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that
Zvi Strassberg, PhD is a biased custody evaluator who will give custody
to male abusers if allowed. Consider this before allowing him to ruin
your life if you are going through a custody evaluation in Portland,
Oregon, USA. Thanks,

Joe.

Old May 26th 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.child-support

Yeah, tell me about it. This guy is sick

Old May 26th 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that
Zvi Strassberg, PhD is a biased custody evaluator who will give custody
to male abusers if allowed. Consider this before allowing him to ruin
your life if you are going through a custody evaluation in Portland,
Oregon, USA. Thanks,

Joe.

What's the matter dear, lost custody because you're an unfit mother? LOLLOL

Old May 26th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, tell me about it. This guy is sick

First you come out here slamming the man because he gave a professional
opinion concerning custudy, and it obviously didn't match yours. Then you
come back in here responding to your own post claiming the man is sick.

Exactly why are you upset with this man? I'm assuming he is a licensed
psychologist in the Portland-Metro area, right?

Tracy
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old December 19th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
news.comcast.net

I would never trust an "Evaluation" but anyone the is either licensed or
unlicensed. They are simply Human beings making a personal "OPINION" on
what they 'think" is the actual truth after an hour (at most) interview /
evaluation of a person.

If anyone is trying to get custody and the other person is truly UNFIT there
are other ways to go about getting this accomplished

My ex-wife had a REALLY bad anger issue and I was able to say things to her
before court to set her off, and go into court myself calm as could be while
she was visibly upset and was yelling in the courts, and I know from
experience that yelling only gets you put to the **** pile as far as getting
any favors from the courts.

Sometimes you have to fight dirty in order to win, know your opponents weak
spots as I would say.

My ex-wife has a court date for Contempt of court the 8th of January, she
plans on getting a motel room the night before with a man she has NEVER met
(I know this because he is actually a friend of my wife's) who we sent her
profile to a few weeks ago to mess with her. Well she plans on having him
pay for the room and have sex with him (NOTE; they have never met yet!)

This man is going to show up to court like nothing happened and come in and
talk to my wife and I. My ex is going to realize we KNOW what she did
(AGAIN) she is a "prostitute in my book" has had MORE than 100 sex partners
that I know of! With men she meets off line for the sole purpose of having
sex with them, and normally gets paid in some form for it!

I am now attempting to get her rights removed and at the very least her
visitation stopped!!

Old September 19th 12, 05:50 AM
dadnomore dadnomore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
oups.com...
Yeah, tell me about it. This guy is sick

First you come out here slamming the man because he gave a professional
opinion concerning custudy, and it obviously didn't match yours. Then you
come back in here responding to your own post claiming the man is sick.

Exactly why are you upset with this man? I'm assuming he is a licensed
psychologist in the Portland-Metro area, right?

Tracy
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
Strassberg was the attorney appointed "evaluator" in my son's custody case, even after my ex's three best friends intervened after witnessing alcohol and drug abuse in front of my son- he still awarded custody to her. I'm a clean and sober professional, (that's why we split), her friends who he interviewed are a doctor, a therapists and pathologist (trash for sure), yet he believed her when she said that she didn't drink or use. He won't take my calls or answer emails- he has no professional integrity or back bone. DON'T TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR CHILDS FUTURE!