Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Old August 19th 04, 05:40 AM
P. Fritz

"Zoey" wrote in message
. ..

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

you've just proved yourself to be a complete moron with that statement.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility

and
could only be a bad influence on my son. But it still hurts me when I

see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having

something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message
"WT" wrote in message
On 29 Jul 2004 14:10:00 -0700, (Mean Mr

Mustard)
wrote:

Yeah that's right ...... that's how your family, friends,

neighbors,
coworkers and even the single mother you're wedding will see you.
Nothing but a sucker raising another dude's progeny.

You will have more respect with a mail order bride.

Call single mothers what they are, losers.

If they lost a husband with your sensibilities, that's an positive
achievement.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old August 19th 04, 08:22 AM
Paco

Marriage is unnatural for men. After a few months (at most) there's no
romance,it all becomes work and it's goodbye to your life. If you want
to marry wait until you're about 60 then get a girl of 20 who you can
train. An intelligent and submissive girl is the best.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers.

YOU caused the problem by not using birth control and/or making a bad
mating choice.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be raised
because his father is an idiot

He says YOU"RE the idiot.

Old August 19th 04, 02:18 PM
howldog

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are the

men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers.

nice sexist self-excusal. do another.

At least, that's the situation for me.

that didnt take long.

No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

probly right about that. In my own case, my ex-wife and i pretty much
just werent happy with each other; i told her i'd stick around for the
kid but she didnt want that, so she took the kid, and the courts
wouldnt let me stop her. That doesnt make me a pathetic loser, and i
knwo several guys who suffered the same situation as me, and i wouldnt
label them losers either.

Old August 19th 04, 08:23 PM
Deb

"Zoey" wrote in message ...
"Autobodygal" wrote in message
.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are the

men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers.

And yet, the losers are still chosen over the nice guys, and hold onto your hat,
it's women CHOOSING losers. Myself included.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son.

I hope you don't say this to your son or around him. Kids aren't stupid, they
realize their half of each parent, when you badmouth his dad, your badmouthing
him.

But it still hurts me when I see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

Yes it is hard.
debi - lurker

Old August 20th 04, 02:06 AM
Zoey

"Sour Kraut" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers. At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son. But it still hurts me when I

see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having

something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

Some times you people really amaze me. Always excuses always
justification, ya'd figure you'd get a clue eventually but I guess
that is physically impossible.

Oh well, **** off then. What a ****ing waste...

What "excuse" did you find in my post?

Oh, and if you don't want to read about single parents - why don't you do
the ****ing off then and not read threads from the alt.single-parents ng?

Old August 20th 04, 02:08 AM
Zoey

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Zoey" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Really? How so?
So, what you're saying is that men who take off and don't take
responsibility for their children do not increase the amount of single
mothers in the world?

And you're calling me a moron! Funny.

Old August 20th 04, 02:13 AM
Zoey

"Paco" wrote in message
om...
Marriage is unnatural for men. After a few months (at most) there's no
romance,it all becomes work and it's goodbye to your life. If you want
to marry wait until you're about 60 then get a girl of 20 who you can
train. An intelligent and submissive girl is the best.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

YOU caused the problem by not using birth control and/or making a bad
mating choice.

What "problem"? I don't remember mentioning my child being a "problem"
of any kind.

Um, not sure if you're so educated about the facts of life but, well, I
don't know how to break this to you but men also have a responsibility to
use birth control. But, you probably missed that day of sex ed. in school
right?

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot

He says YOU"RE the idiot.

You must be a deadbeat dad. Hope you're proud of it. Consider yourself
lucky that someone was willing to procreate with you and unfortunately let
your gene pool carry on a little longer.

Old August 20th 04, 02:14 AM
Zoey

"Gwenhyffar Milgi" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son.

Oh yes, the world's greatest catch! The woman who CHOSE to have a
child with an idiot!

I didn't know he was an idiot at the time. My mistake. I still have no
regrets.

Old August 20th 04, 02:18 AM
Zoey

"howldog" wrote in message
[...]

Read carefully before going on the defensive. I'm sorry your ex wife
took your kids from you but I didn't say that ALL men are pathetic losers
who cause mothers to be single, I said "for the most part". I'm also aware
that there are single fathers out there who are doing the same job as single
mothers and should be commended just as well. I'll also say this - courts
more often than not side with the mother on custody issues and this is not
always right either.

FAQ July 2004 Daniel Single Parents 0 July 6th 04 02:25 AM
Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 06:17 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 04:04 PM
July's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 July 1st 03 09:43 PM