Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

Old March 29th 08, 10:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Two year old Baby dies 3 days after MMR jab .....

On Mar 29, 8:38*am, Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:20*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:

Two year old baby dies 3 days before MMR vaccination.

Must have died from fright.

I understand your point. However, do not minimize the fear that some
special needs children develop when it comes to seeing doctors. My
younger son was fully knowledgeable about doctors' offices, etc. way
before age 2.

I was never really fond of doctors, when I was a kid. I hadn't had a
vaccination or a shot, until I was in the 4th grade. I had managed to
get Mumps for the second time (yep, both sides, both times). The
doctor thought the second time it may be an infection instead. While
discussing the situation with my mother, I heard only one word of
their conversation - PENNICILIN. It was enough to catapault me off
the examing table, and out the basement door. I ran all the way home.

Funny thing - I was over in the old neighborhood a couple of weeks
ago, and drove by that doctor's house. He had his office down in the
basement. But, he often made house calls too. How rare is that,
these days!

It was the first and last shot I received until the Polio vaccine came
out!

It isn't only kids that are afraid of doctors. I have a cat, that
knows from the moment I load her in the car, where she's going;-(

Old March 29th 08, 10:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Mar 28, 7:12*pm, Jeff wrote:
Do you really read what you post? The baby had the vaccination on Nov.
7th and Died on Nov. 12, *FIVE* days later, not three.

The baby had bronchopneumonia and acute gastroenteritis, two things that
are *not* caused by vaccines. Much more likely than not, this
unfortunate death was caused by bronchopneumonia and acute
gastroenteritis which also caused a "high fever of 48 C [about 118 F]".
Now, do you really think the child had a fever of about 118 F? I don't.

Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/fin...HIGHAGE=&VAX=M...

VAERS ID * 297178 * * * * *Vaccination Date: * * * 2007-11-07
Age * * * *2.0 * * Onset Date: * * 2007-11-10 * Days later: 3
Sex * * * *F * * * Submitted: * * *2007-11-16
State * * *TX * * *Entered: * * * *2007-11-19

Life Threatening Illness? No
Died? Yes (date died: 2007-11-12)
Disability? No
Recovered? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Current Illness: NONE
Diagnostic Lab Data: Electrolytes with mild dehydrate. Histology shows
acute gastroenteritis and broncho-pneumonia
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications: NONE
Preexisting Conditions: PRE-MATURE BIRTH....NO COMPLICATIONS
Vaccination

Manufacturer

Lot

Dose

Route

Site
DTAP * * * SANOFI PASTEUR *U2156AA 3 * * * IM * * *LL
HIBV * * * SANOFI PASTEUR *UF205AA 3 * * * IM * * *LL
IPV * * * *SANOFI PASTEUR *Z0873 * 3 * * * IM * * *RL
MMR * * * *MERCK & CO. INC. * *0706F * 0 * * * IM * * *RL
PNC * * * *WYETH PHARMACEUTICALS, INC * * *B08702H 3 * * * IM * * *RL
VARCEL * * MERCK & CO. INC. * *06084 * 0 * * * IM * * *RL
Administered by: UNK * * Purchased by: UNK
Symptoms: Blood culture negative Bronchopneumonia Bronchopneumonia
Death Electrolyte imbalance Gastroenteritis Histology Pyrexia
Child started with high fever, 48 C, post vaccination and died on

Your comments are very confusing considering the VAERS report:
Life Threatening Illness? No

Current Illness: NONE

Diagnostic Lab Data: Electrolytes with mild dehydrate. Histology
shows
acute gastroenteritis and broncho-pneumonia

Preexisting Conditions: PRE-MATURE BIRTH....NO COMPLICATIONS

How could a premie born with no compications, no life threatening
lillness, and no current illness, develop and die of gastroenteritis
and broncho-pneumonia in just a few hours to days?

You stated that the child had the disorders prior to vaccination.

Who is lying here? You or the doc that filled out the VAERS report?

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.

Old March 30th 08, 02:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Like I said, agreed. However, I have seen several very young special
needs kids who become physically ill at the mention of the doctor's
name. Having one die from fright is not a big stgretch for me.

On Mar 29, 3:56*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
Of course I agree that going to a doc can be traumatic for kids. *My kid
wasn't happy about going back after he got stitches put in last visit. *But
that clearly wasn't the point and if we're going to take things so
literally, then I don't know of any child having actually died from fright
of going to a doctor.