'the MMR10'.

Old July 29th 06, 04:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Ilena Rose

Default 'the MMR10'.

Disbarred attorney Mark S Probert claimed:

There is absolutely no proof that the MMR causes autism.

He is blind to the evidence.

He also claimed there is absolutely no proof that he was ever
disbarred.

See the NY Supreme Court Order to Disbar him he

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

So much for veracity from HealthFraud Probert.
Old July 29th 06, 05:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Ilena Rose

O MY GOD!

J P Utz has now changed his tune ... progress is being made!!!!

However, the studies clearly show that measles does not cause autism, except, perhaps in a very small minority of cases.

Old July 29th 06, 06:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jason Johnson

In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

Disbarred attorney Mark S Probert claimed:

There is absolutely no proof that the MMR causes autism.

He is blind to the evidence.

He also claimed there is absolutely no proof that he was ever
disbarred.

See the NY Supreme Court Order to Disbar him he

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

So much for veracity from HealthFraud Probert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
Welcome back. I enjoy reading your posts. Mark is also an expert
in diverting attention from the central issue in posts. For example,
if someone posts information about a study that shows that
MMR causes autism, he will attack the organization that conducted
the study instead of discussing the actual study. It usually works
since his buddies take his side in regard to attacking the organization
that conducted the study instead of discussing the actual study.
It reminded me of how a defense attorney representing a murderer
trys to get the members of the jury to believe that someone else
must have done the murder. This is a method of diverting attention
away from his client. He also trys to divert attention by attacking
the person that made the post related to the study. He is making use
of his legal training related to responding to posts. If anyone does
not believe me, read his future posts.
Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 29th 06, 06:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

Disbarred attorney Mark S Probert claimed:

There is absolutely no proof that the MMR causes autism.

He is blind to the evidence.

He also claimed there is absolutely no proof that he was ever
disbarred.

See the NY Supreme Court Order to Disbar him he

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

So much for veracity from HealthFraud Probert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
Welcome back. I enjoy reading your posts. Mark is also an expert
in diverting attention from the central issue in posts. For example,
if someone posts information about a study that shows that
MMR causes autism, he will attack the organization that conducted
the study instead of discussing the actual study.

Often, the biases of the sponsors of a study are as important as the
results are.

It usually works
since his buddies take his side in regard to attacking the organization
that conducted the study instead of discussing the actual study.
It reminded me of how a defense attorney representing a murderer
trys to get the members of the jury to believe that someone else
must have done the murder. This is a method of diverting attention
away from his client. He also trys to divert attention by attacking
the person that made the post related to the study. He is making use
of his legal training related to responding to posts. If anyone does
not believe me, read his future posts.

Thank you Jason, for now proving something that I suspected all along.
Old July 29th 06, 07:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jason Johnson

In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
Read your most recent posts. In one case, you actually discounted one
research study while promoting another research study.
It's my opinion (and let me know if I am wrong) that you discount any
study results that you do not agree with and believe any study results
that support your point of view. Many people do the same thing.
A true scientist will read all of the research studies and try to keep an
open mind related to studies that do not support his or her point of view.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 30th 06, 12:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Ilena Rose

Jeffrey P Utz, in utter stupidity, blindness and denial spewed forth:

How stupid can you be? There is more than one Mark Probert in New York. You have the wrong one.

Jeff

No, I don't.

I do appreciate you going on record for making this false claim
however.

It shows your ingnorance and inability to look at data and come to a
proper conclusion. You did the same thing about breast implants which
brought me to research why you were lying to the public about them.

The Mark S Probert who posts Healthfraud nonsense and Ritalin Pushing
here has the same wife, had the same address and has the same
birthdate as the disbarred Mark S Probert. For you to continue to lie
is pathetic and so revealing of your ignorance.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/sandraprobert.htm

Probert he was a fool to lie about it when caught. Instead of being
upfront ... he started posting that I was a "sick woman" and began
writing people who supported me with more lies.

Bad move.

He was caught btw ... because he donned the disguise of a sick
implanted woman to attempt to infiltrate my group ... then called my
home / office and threatened me.

You two are two pees in a Healthfraud pod.

Why were you never allowed an unrestricted medical license Utz? After
years of med school, several with a restricted license, then NONE. Why
is that? Why did you come to Usenet and lie that you were a
Pediatrician?

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Old July 30th 06, 12:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jason Johnson

In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilena,
I love the way you stand up for yourself
and don't take no crap from anyone.
Keep up the great work and the interesting
posts.
Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 30th 06, 01:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Jan Drew

"Jason Johnson" wrote in message
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

[...]

Exactly. He also accuses others of his exact guilt.

{just one of many}

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....89d4696eb1d8df

Sat, Aug 23 2003

Rod wants to silence someone with whom he disagrees. How typical of
the Alties.
==

*When all else fails, pull the old switcheroo*

Old July 30th 06, 06:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.politics,uk.politics.misc
Mark Probert

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

[...]

I wish you would post the URL of what you are talking about, so I would
know what you are talking about.

It's my opinion (and let me know if I am wrong) that you discount any
study results that you do not agree with and believe any study results
that support your point of view. Many people do the same thing.

Generally speaking, as you did not provide the courtesy of a link to
what you are talking about, I discount studies that are poorly done,
"unique" in the sense that they have never been replicated, done by
someone who has a proven bias, etc.

However, what you have observed is that my opinions are supported by
good science, and I dismiss bad science, if you want to call some of the
crap that.

A true scientist will read all of the research studies and try to keep an
open mind related to studies that do not support his or her point of view.

That's nice, but irrelevant. A true scientist, and I am not a scientist,
will review a study for various things, such as selection bias,
methodology, valid sampling, appropriate use of statistical analysis,
etc. They would know that not all studies, just like not all opinions,
are created equal. Some actually are better than others.

BTW, just for your information, if wish to have further discussion with
me, I suggest that you email me.

mark{dot}probert{at}gmail{dot}com

No email, no further responses.