Study "Disproving" Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Old March 28th 08, 11:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Study "Disproving" Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Notes from Ilena Rosenthal, Health Lover.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

Thanks Jan for opening this topic.

The influence of the breast implant and tobacco makers in various
journals has been a 'junk science' coup, also.

When the tobacco industry pooled their money to fund the 'junk
science' propaganda team ... not long after, the silicone industry
antied into their pot. Steve Milloy and Andrew Langer, are longterm
corporate lobbyists and apologists, Langer a part of the "Snake oil
Vigilantes."
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Andrew-Langer

http://web.archive.org/web/200102110.../wisletter.htm
This expose of Milloy was nuked from the web by Myrl Jeffcoat ... now
a promoter of Merck's Gardasil, and the "I hate Ilena Rosenthal"
campaign. If this copy gets nuked too ... let me know, I have copies.)
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/26/he...=1&oref=slogin
NYTIMES: Cigarette Company Paid for Lung Cancer Study

As we see here everyday, the same mouths pushing the vaccination
industry viewpoint are embedded with Coleah Penley Ayers and Myrl
Jeffcoat, who are the "Quackwatch Approved Breast Implant Support
Leaders."

They walk both sides of the aisle ... admitting the harm done to many
women by breast implants ...

.... yet steadfastly working to create an "image" of the silicone
sellers as positive. Infiltrating groups such as this is described
perfectly in this expose:

The Public Relations Industry's
Secret War on Activists
http://www.io.com/%7Ebrettw/PR_War.html
(read how the find the mouthy ones and 'educate' them to love and
protect industry.)

After becoming the QABISL's ... (previously a role by a woman, now
retired www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/ss.html after 7 long years of
pursing me joined to Inamed's O'leary) ... both Jeffcoat and Penley
Ayers removed all their damaging information about the manufacturers,
all their support websites, and to the manufacturers delight, nuked
the silicone webring and turned all of their hatred and frustrations
and jealousies and shame ... and have spent the next several years
aiming it all at me.

They proudly work with silicone manufacturer, Patrick O'leary, now
heading Eurosilicone in Paris. (if anyone has different information,
I'll be happy to correct this) and the hidden owner of the
SBIPrivateClub ... most probably Barrett, Polevoy, Langer, and / or
Probert.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/PatrickOleary.htm
Read about the infamous $9K+ judgement ... the first of my life ...
and how Coleah has made a career out of pursing me, after getting
O'leary to assign it to her. (no evidence has been shown to any court,
myself nor my attorneys, although she tried to interfere with Barrett
Vs Rosenthal (and lost on all counts.)
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

He's the "Patrick" Coleah is referring to here ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

From: "coleah"
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:36:13 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] FW: Search for Ilena Rosenthal

Okay, we're getting close to finding Ilena. This email is going out to
everyone who has held an interest in locating Ilena.

The private investigator is lined up and there are just a few details
to work out.

To cover the group's desire for the investigation, Patrick's judgment
will be the legal justification for looking her and her bank accounts
and balances.

I told Patrick that we didn't expect him to pay for all this, because
it is our idea and we need him as a legal excuse for doing a search.

From: "coleah"

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah
Old March 29th 08, 01:36 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Myrl

Wow Ilena, you are bouncing all over the place with your ramblings
today.

What Ilena claims to be "nukking" of certain webpages from the Women's
Information & Support website, emanates from classic paranoid-
shizophrenic conspiracy theories gyrating in her empty head!

Several years ago, when I was about to discontinue some usage of
webspace for the WIS website, I forewarned that the pages would be
coming down, and interested parties should save them to their hard-
drives to upload on their own websites.

The TAASC material by Milloy, became a pivotal battle ground for
Ilena, with either she or her grouplet members combatting me on BOTH
sides of the argument, wishing to have it both ways. The TAASC
material Ilena speaks about was up for quite sometime on a dormant
Women's Information & Support webpage.

To give you all a little history, which some already knew, I'll tell
you the facts surrounding that particular period of time. It came
about the time I stopped posting the WIS newsletter via the web on a
near daily basis. There was the collected material on TASSC that Merry
Grant had sent our way. There was a group of women, who wanted to get
their hands on the material in order to rebutt the articles to the
media, and elected officials via a letter writing campaign. I was
able to successfully e-mail it to most of the women, but a number of
the women, had computers or e-mail servers that would lop off a good
portion of the material, or remove it outright from the message.

I told the ladies, I would put it up on a webpage, and they could
simply access the webpage, to read the material, and compose their
letters accordingly. Because I was no longer posting daily updates to
the Women's Information Support Newsletter, it remained on the
webpage, for that purpose, a considerable time, until Ilena pointed
out that I was using the webspace to promote the "Junk Science"
agenda. . .You simply can't win with Ilena Rosenthal, when her brain
is in infinite loop, and doing the conspiracy theory hampster dance.

The words in the following paragraph, are what I stated when I sent
out the information originally. The words are as true today, as they
were back then. It was to provide samplings of what TASSC was all
about, and allow our women to rebutt it in some way. Those interested
in the accuracy of what I have stated, can simply ask the
women who worked on the letter writing project. I can't remember all
that did, but remember that Merry Grant, I think Mary Cochran, Pam
Dowd, I think Angela Hans, and several others as well, did:

"The following excerpts are all from collected material on TASSC.
Thank you Merry for sending these our way. The reason for my sending
this material out now, is to remind you it is close to election day,
and to choose wisely those that will lead the country, and possibly
follow agendas that are in our best interests. None of the following
material has been sorted or organized in any particular way. I just
put it out, to give samplings of what TASSC is all about.

Obviously geared to promoting "information" as manufacturers and the
corporate giants wishes for the public to believe. Likely responsible
for the coining of the term, "Junk Science" which has become a
corporate "buzz" word to bend or warp facts, to meet the needs of
corporations to shirk responsibility when it comes to human harm.

Crazy things happen when you travel through the Google archives to jog
your memory about certain aspects of our history. Recently, I began
to remember why it was after several months of having the Milloy TASSC
material up on webpages, that I finally was prompted to take it
down. . .It was because several members of Ilena's grouplet were
nipping at me. They had accused me of promoting the Milloy agenda, by
having the material out on the web.

I have put the link to the archives that contains the threads
regarding this history.

(1) How they were put up on the web, so easy access would be available
to a number of our women involved in a rebuttal letter writing
campaign to media and elected officials, etc.

(2) And then the dialogue between myself and grouplet members, etc.
who were attacking because I had them up on the web. Strangely, now
they're gone, Ilena is going bonkers, and is accusatory because they
"disappeared" from the Women's Information Support website.

Geez Ilena, in your eyes, I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't!

It's an interesting group of messages in these threads. Please visit,
I think you'll all find the facts bear me out. And Ilena, as I've
promised in the past, should you decide the Milloy or Penny Downey
material is REALLY that valuable, I will gladly fork over the material
(pictures and all), so you can put it up on your "valuable" web
space. It might be a welcome addition, in light of the fact that a
considerable amount of your web space currently makes you appear to be
a seriously impaired or insane person who is ranting and raving, while
abusing, slandering, and libeling those harmed by breast implants.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...implant/browse