Hey, all!

Old July 3rd 04, 10:36 AM
xkatx

Default Hey, all!

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old July 3rd 04, 06:02 PM
Cele

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:10 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

Hi Kat.

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

That's my news.

T's still in hospital. D's still living in the driveway. It's summer
holidays for me, and I'm looking for work.

How about everyone else?

Cele
Old July 3rd 04, 06:34 PM
xkatx

"Cele" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:10 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

Hi Kat.

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

Holy crap! That's awesome and I'm so jealous! I've been to London once,
and it was only for about 13 hours, when I had a flight change there and
everything got screwed up. I am soooooooo jealous of you! I get to go to
Vegas for my 21st bday coming up in a few days. Leave the day after my
bday, on the 8th in the evening, so I'm so excited - that is... Until you
mentioned England!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous like crazy*
Hope you have a great time there anyways, and may you always have in the
back of your mind how jealous I really am. lol

That's my news.

*still jealous...(

T's still in hospital. D's still living in the driveway. It's summer
holidays for me, and I'm looking for work.

Hospitals suck. Hopefully it won't be long! Summer holidays are nice, even
though it makes no difference, really, to me. B's not school age yet, and
I've been working a new job since May, so it doesn't really make any
difference to me. I prefer winter anyways... Not so hot and less sun,
which means less headaches and migraines for me! Not sure how the hell I'm
going to last in Las Vegas...

How about everyone else?

Cele

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old July 3rd 04, 06:42 PM
Cele

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:34:55 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hee. Thanks. I can hardly believe it myself. I'm pretty much over the
moon about it. I got myself a hostel membership so I'm staying the
first night in Earl's Court hostel, and after that, I'm playing it by
ear. I'm getting one of those passes to the London attractions that
lasts a week so I can see the Tower and stuff like that. My parents
are buying me a day trip to Stonehenge, which I've wanted to see as
far back as I can remember.

I've been to England once before too, but I don't think it counts. I
had my second birthday on the boat coming to Canada. Haven't seen it
since.

I'm hoping to get together with Paul G, too, if we can work it all
out!

That's my news.

*still jealous...(

T's still in hospital. D's still living in the driveway. It's summer
holidays for me, and I'm looking for work.

Hospitals suck. Hopefully it won't be long!

It will be. She went in the beginning of June and they're saying the
mean stay is about five months. She has her first ever overnight pass
tonight, so her Dad is coming to spend the day with her and then bring
her out here to me. She's fed up with being there but she knows she
needs to be, so she's slogging away at it. Not the best way to spend
your summer when you're 16, but as I've told her, better one summer in
the hospital than a lifetime feeling like crap....

Summer holidays are nice, even
though it makes no difference, really, to me. B's not school age yet, and
I've been working a new job since May, so it doesn't really make any
difference to me. I prefer winter anyways... Not so hot and less sun,
which means less headaches and migraines for me! Not sure how the hell I'm
going to last in Las Vegas...

Being a teacher, summer holidays are very important to me! LOL They're
that time when I have a lot of free time but don't get paid. Heh. My
job was a term and it ran out last week, so now I'm back looking for
work for the fall. I've got two interviews on Monday. I'm not fussed
about it...it'll all sort itself out.

I'm so happy for you going to Vegas! I haven't been there in memory,
either. It sounds like a lot of fun. And a great place to spend one's
21st! I hope you see lots of shows and win lots of money. If you win
enough, you can meet me in England....

Take care, and happy birthday!

Cele
Old July 4th 04, 12:58 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

Great news, how long will you have over there?
Freddie will be visiting his grandparents in GB that week and I am off the
following week.

Dennis

Old July 4th 04, 09:41 PM
Cele

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:58:11 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

Great news, how long will you have over there?
Freddie will be visiting his grandparents in GB that week and I am off the
following week.

I'm there 'til the 23d. I won't likely get far from London, due to
time being so short, but if you're going to be in that area, let me
know!

Cele
Old July 4th 04, 09:43 PM
Cele

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:20:23 GMT, 'Kate
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:02:27 GMT, Cele

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:10 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

Hi Kat.

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

That's my news.

Whoo hoo! Sounds great!

Yeah! Good thing I've got a valid passport, even if it's not my
Canadian one. :-)

T's still in hospital. D's still living in the driveway. It's summer
holidays for me, and I'm looking for work.

Wait a sec... that's news too.

I guess. I can hardly tell any more. LOL Two job interviews tomorrow.
Que sera sera.

How about everyone else?

How about everyone else what? Ooooh news. Hmm. thinking ..... Nope.
Nothing going on here.

Just as well, it seems to me. News can be challenging....

Cele
Old July 7th 04, 03:32 AM

"xkatx" wrote in message news:e6vFc.11625$P7.6712@pd7tw3no...
It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Work and travel.....trying to mix fun in there while the kids are away.
Missing them terribly.
All okay with you???

Old July 7th 04, 03:33 AM

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:10 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

Hi Kat.

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

That's my news.

T's still in hospital. D's still living in the driveway. It's summer
holidays for me, and I'm looking for work.

How about everyone else?

Cele

Girlfriend have a good time~!!!
Greenish,
V (the poster formerly known as Vicky)

Old July 7th 04, 03:34 AM

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Cele" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:36:10 GMT, "xkatx" wrote:

It's been a while... I'm not sure where I've been, actually... Guess I've
kind of been floating around and all that usual stuff.
I see there's not been much action around here. You all still alive and
kicking? What's the news?

Hi Kat.

My best friend's husband, who works for an airline, got me a free
ticket to England!!! I'm going on the 15th.

Holy crap! That's awesome and I'm so jealous! I've been to London once,
and it was only for about 13 hours, when I had a flight change there and
everything got screwed up. I am soooooooo jealous of you! I get to go to
Vegas for my 21st bday coming up in a few days. Leave the day after my
bday, on the 8th in the evening, so I'm so excited - that is... Until you
mentioned England!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous like crazy*

Hey! I will be in Vegas on the 11th thru the 17.....
Work, though...not party time like I wished. ;-(