Odds? One in Ten

Old December 6th 03, 06:04 AM
Kane

Default Odds? One in Ten

The odds are one in ten this was a non-pain-parented person.

That's nine out of ten that she WAS pain-parented.

http://tinyurl.com/xvat

Yahoo! News Fri, Dec 05, 2003

Woman Gets 10 Years for McDonald's Mayo Spat
Fri Dec 5, 9:47 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman was sentenced to 10 years in jail
for running over the manager of a McDonald's with her car because she
wanted mayonnaise on her cheeseburger.

Waynetta Nolan, 37, showed no emotion Thursday as the sentence was
read in court following a trial in which the McDonald's manager,
Sherry Jenkins, said she gave Nolan the mayonnaise she requested, but
she flew into a rage anyway.

"I gave her everything she asked for -- mayonnaise, no mustard,
onions, everything I could possibly do for this lady. Mayo, mayo,
mayo, and it's still not good enough," Jenkins told reporters outside
the courtroom.

Nolan, who was convicted of aggravated assault for the April 23
incident, became so angry when a McDonald's employee told her she
could not get mayonnaise that she threw her cheeseburger into the
drive-through the window, witnesses said.

Jenkins tried to placate her by offering a cheeseburger with
mayonnaise, but Nolan continued to make demands until Jenkins finally
called police.

When she went outside to write down Nolan's license plate number,
Nolan ran her over, breaking her pelvis.

Nolan testified that she was putting ketchup on her cheeseburger when
she accidentally struck Jenkins