Unfair court ruling leads to murder for hire case

Old July 8th 04, 10:44 PM
heyjude65

Default Unfair court ruling leads to murder for hire case

This may be late, but you really shouldn't judge people when you no NOTHING
about the case!!!! So let me tell you the facts!
1) Yes, I did agree to be a surrogate for Rick with the agreement that I
would be able to have access to the baby to make sure that he/she was safe
and well. When she was born he refused to let me see her and said she
would never know who I was.
2) He flat out refused to have his name on her birth certificate, which
put me at risk of being arrested for abandonment.
3) I did not plead with him to have sex. I was planning on being
Artificial Inseminated. He insisted we have sex because he didn't think
things would mesh well and the baby would have some disability.
5) We ended up having more of a relationship with going out and doing
things together. We even went away for a weekend together.
4) Most of the money Rick gave me was returned! What wasn't returned was
used to pay my bills while I had to take time off work because I became
very ill during the pregnancy.
5) Just before I found out I was pregnant we were watching the news and
there had been a school shooting that day. He became enraged and said, "if
that was my kid I would take him out in the field and sodomize him!" That
was the beginning of the end.
6) After I became pregnant Rick would come over to my house and want sex.
When I wasn't home he would leave notes and cards on my door wanting to
know why I wouldn't sleep with him anymore.
7)While going through the custody issue Rick would hold our child between
us until he was done harrassing me,at almost all exchanges. He told me on
several occassions that he was taking her poop from her diaper and
freezing it so he could have it analyzed for what I was feeding her. He
even told the judge he was doing this.
8) He stalked me for 4 1/2 years before this all came to a head. He would
come and knock on my windows at all hours of the night, he would drive by
my house, he followed me around town, he had his family members coming to
my apartment and sitting outside watching my house. I got to where I was
afraid to open my curtains.
9) The murder for hire was not something he did on a whim. He didn't just
snap! It was planned for 2 years and he talked about it in front of our
daughter. Telling her that I was going to die. He would also tell her he
was going to take her away where I could never find them. He also told her
her hated me. She would come back from her visits with her dad saying,
"Mommy my dad hates you." or "your going to die fire, boom bang." My now 5
year old has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder because of
what her dad did. She is having to see a counselor to get through it.
During counseling it came out that her dad was molesting her on top of
everything else.
10) He did not offer the young man $3,500; but $35,000. The young man who
saved our lives was the third person he had hired over the 2 year period.
He hired 2 family members who took the money and didn't do anything.
11) I was not the only person who was to die that night. The young man was
to be waiting in the bushes at my apartment and when I returned from
dropping off my daughter for her weekend visit to her dad he was to shoot
me in the back of the head. He was also told to kill my 9 year old
daughter, my sister if she was there, and anyone else who got in the way
or saw him. Mind you I live in a small cul-d-sac full of apartments where
everyones sits outside on their porches in the evenings watching the kids
play, there are over 20 kids living by my apartment.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am the Ms. Weaver mentioned in
your little blurb. This is not an act of a man who was pushed by the
courts ruling, which was not unfair, but the right decision for the
welfare of the little one in question. This is an act of a man who was and
is SICK! He is totally demented even to the point of thinking that he was
going to be able to get the jury to believe he tried to stop the killing
by contacting the store we did our exchanges at and having me paged to
supposedly warn me. He thought if he didn't pick up our daughter that the
person he hired wouldn't follow through with the killing.

There you now have the most pertinent facts of the case! Now you can make
more of an informed decision, but honestly I could care less what your
decision is. I know I did the right thing to protect my daughter and if I
had to do it all over again I would do the same thing!