Spanking in public places

Old December 17th 04, 02:59 PM
Darryl

Pastor Ized wrote:
I believe spanking in public places such as supermarket checkout's

should be
banned and punished with a hefty on-the-spot fine because it makes me

want
to chuck up while I am doing my shopping. Spankers please consider

other
members of the public when intimidating your children.

LW

Yeah, same deal with blacks & whites kissing in public.

And fat people. Stop being fat in public...turns me off.

Good luck with your crusade to make the world revolve a little bit more
around you.

Old December 17th 04, 03:13 PM
Pastor Ized

"Darryl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pastor Ized wrote:
I believe spanking in public places such as supermarket checkout's

should be
banned and punished with a hefty on-the-spot fine because it makes me

want
to chuck up while I am doing my shopping. Spankers please consider

other
members of the public when intimidating your children.

LW

Yeah, same deal with blacks & whites kissing in public.

And fat people. Stop being fat in public...turns me off.

Good luck with your crusade to make the world revolve a little bit more
around you.

One 'on topic' comment in a NG is a crusade, amazing, I saw this NG some
other place and wondered if people really discussed the morality and
methodology of thrashing kids, I had a look, they do, made my comment about
how it effect me to see kids beaten, I have no further interest and am out
of here.

I have typed your reply below to save you the trouble, just delete the
little v shaped bit at the left side and repost.

LW

Well **** off then

Old December 17th 04, 06:22 PM
billy f

Bye!!!
I wonder if Pastor Ized would feel the same way if a parent spanked their
child for keying his car in a super market parking lot?
I believe in spanking, but I have to agree that it's best to bring the child
someplace private. Spanking should not be done around others especially
total strangers.

Unfortunately your addressing this issue the wrong way pastor, telling
people "Spankers please consider other
members of the public when intimidating your children". Obviously we could
tell from the start that you have a bias opinion about spanking. That would
be like me telling people on a Black message board "Blacks please stop being
so loud in public and be kind enough to leave a tip". or Please have some
consideration when you bump your booty music in public. In other words you
are asking someone not to do something and insulting their actions in the
process as well as them personally. A better method would be to state your
reasoning behind your belief. For instance you could say "Not everyone
believes in spanking nor is everyone use to witnessing it. Please have
consideration for other when you spank in public. I personally do not
believe in spanking. I believe when you spank you are intimidating your
children. I believe this because spanking causes pain and pain causes them
to fear their parents." I think you see what I'm getting at paster.

I don't spank in public, but if anyone tries to tell me how to raise my
child I will tell them to "**** off". Let them try and touch me and I will
give them a adult spanking. In the process I will also be teaching my sons
how to defend themselves against busy bodies (and bullies) that like to
interfere with family related issues.

"Pastor Ized" wrote in message

"Darryl" wrote in message
oups.com...