Birth danger (attn: LA County Supervisors)

Old March 11th 05, 12:58 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Birth danger (attn: LA County Supervisors)

BIRTH DANGER

PREGNANT WOMEN: By using semisitting and dorsal delivery positions, OBs are
closing birth canals up to 30%.

LADIES: It is easy for you to allow your birth
canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your side as you push
your baby out. BEWARE THOUGH: Some OBs will let you "try" alternative
delivery positions but will move you back to semisitting or dorsal (close
your birth canal the "extra" up to 30%) for the actual delivery.

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% - that's just the way
it is - so talk to your OB today.

Please print out and show your OB the following document:

Dr. Gastaldo corrects BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c2b0485b369c81

ATTN: LA COUNTY SUPERVISORS

Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
Gloria Molina, Chair
Yvonne B. Burke
Zev Yaroslavsky
Don Knabe
Michael D. Antonovich

Dear Supervisors,

Please have the DA look into the following massive medical crimes...

1. Physicians are concealing a serious vaccine adverse
reaction (failure-to-immunize) as they fraudulently promote their
vaccinations as
being 100% effective as they (in effect) deny massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

See Breasts as doctors (also: Medical Veritas)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...325ac661f5807f

2. Physicians are also temporarily asphyxiating babies and robbing massive
amounts of blood volume from them (up to 50%). The medical euphemism for
this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord clamping."

See Homebirth (also: AMA: Is it illegal for OBs to lie?)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f4b794f643ec2f

(My thanks to Donna Young for calling the immediate cord clamping child
abuse to my attention.)

3. As indicated above, physicians are closing birth canals up to 30% and
keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck.

See again: Dr. Gastaldo corrects BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c2b0485b369c81

Supers, I am hoping that LA County Deputy DA Bill Hodgman - my roommate at
UCLA years ago - will respond.

It would be so nice to hear from him after so many years.

I hope that the LA County DA's office has the legal horsepower to stop the
massive MD crimes.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Born and raised in LA County
Living in Hillsboro, Oregon

PS I only thought to write to you because, apparently, your County Counsel
(Ragland for Pellman), writing for your Acute Communicable Disease Control
Unit, threatened a scientist (Gary S. Goldman, PhD) with legal action if he
tried to publish his scientific findings about vaccination.
http://www.injectionbook.com/pages/9/index.htm

I am hoping that former CDC-funded scientist Gary S. Goldman, PhD (who LA
County apparently muzzled) will join me in urging LA County Supervisors to
investigate the ongoing massive crimes of MDs listed above.

Copied to: Gary S. Goldman, PhD

Gary, you exclaimed in one of your emails: "My specialty is vaccine adverse
reactions!"

Don't forget to look at physicians CONCEALING a serious vaccine adverse
reaction (failure-to-immunize) as they fraudulently promote their
vaccinations as
being 100% effective as they (in effect) deny massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

See again: Breasts as doctors (also: Medical Veritas)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...325ac661f5807f

My bet is that the esteemed members of the LA County Board of Supervisors
aren't even aware of what the LA County Counsel (Ragland for Pellman) did on
their behalf.

One or more Supervisors may want to help right the wrong - and tackle the
other MD crimes too.

One never knows...

Copied to:

Lloyd W. Pellman, County Counsel
Office of the County Counsel
County of Los Angeles
648 Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration
500 West Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
via Robert E. Ragland, Senior Deputy County Counsel, Public Services
Division
via

This Open Letter will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Birth danger (attn: LA County
Supervisors)