L. suffering from Alzheimer's repeated Ignorant numerous times

Old August 14th 03, 09:13 PM
Fern5827

Default L. suffering from Alzheimer's repeated Ignorant numerous times

Lavonne aka La'Moron your vocabulary has suffered a sharp decline.

I suggest you hie yourself to an M.D. and have him conduct an Alzheimer's
screen for you.

You have bleated the same sorry adjective numerous times in your postings and
are becoming tiresome. May I suggest a thesaurus?

Your grade D-

Needs variety of words, sentence structure and coherence. Recommend
professional evaluation.
Old August 19th 03, 03:00 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Fern5827 wrote:

Lavonne aka La'Moron your vocabulary has suffered a sharp decline.

Yes, Neal.

I suggest you hie yourself to an M.D. and have him conduct an Alzheimer's
screen for you.

I will immediately "hie" myself "to an M.D." and have "him" (we certainly know
that an M.D would be a "him") for Alzheimer's Screening.

You have bleated the same sorry adjective numerous times in your postings and
are becoming tiresome. May I suggest a thesaurus?

Sure. What thesaurus would you suggest?

Your grade D-

Not bad. Coming from someone who wants me to "hie myself to an M.D. and have
'him' conduct an Alzheimer's screen" and is suggesting a "thesaurus" I'd be
embarrassed with a higher grade.

Needs variety of words, sentence structure and coherence. Recommend
professional evaluation.

When I "hie" myself to the male M.D. for the Alzheimer's evaluation and receive
your recommended "thesaurus" I'll get back to you (grin).

You do provide amusement, Fern.

LaVonne

Old August 19th 03, 04:24 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Fern5827 wrote:

I suggest you hie yourself to an M.D. and have him conduct an Alzheimer's
screen for you.

You have bleated the same sorry adjective numerous times in your postings and
are becoming tiresome. May I suggest a thesaurus?

Needs variety of words, sentence structure and coherence. Recommend
professional evaluation.

I'll "hie myself an M.D and have "him" conduct an Alzheimer's screen. You'll
have to suggest a thesaurus, though. Perhaps I can use then use words, sentence
structure and coherence like you. I'll want your input after I've "hied" the
M.D. and "him" has given me grammatical lessons and a thesaurus.

With you advocating for parents being allowed to beat children and denouncing
all government involvement, I think you post little threat.

LaVonne