AR DHS wrkr prison 4 life for beating (possibility)

Old November 22nd 03, 06:53 PM
Fern5827

Default AR DHS wrkr prison 4 life for beating (possibility)

The headline refers to the case of an Arkansas worker for DHS, the CPS agency
in Arkansas who could go to "prison for life for beating pre-teen."

But teen was well enough to go to school. Somehow, I have a feeling this young
lady's homework will never be completed.

Well, the school nurse treated her with an ice pack. Hope she doesn't play any
body contact sports like soccer.

http://www.swtimes.com/archive/2003/...hs_worker.html

DESCRIPTORS; SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CHILD PROTECTIVE, ARKANSAS, FOSTER
CARE, CPS, CAPTA, ABUSE
Old December 7th 03, 03:46 AM
LaVonne Carlson

And your point is what, Fern ? The alleged beaten child wasn't beaten badly enough
to not attend school? In order for CPS to be involved, the chid must be so
severely damaged that the child cannot physically get out of bed and attend
school?

You are an advocate for child abuse. You support child abuse. One of the best
things CPS ever did was remove your children.

LaVonne

Old December 7th 03, 09:42 AM
Greg Hanson

LaVonne wrote
One of the best things CPS ever
did was remove your children.

Come ON, LaVonne, that is both LAME
as a tactic and unethical.

It's shameful that you think that the
imagined ends justify such corrupt means.
Old December 7th 03, 07:02 PM
Kane

On 7 Dec 2003 00:42:50 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

LaVonne wrote
One of the best things CPS ever
did was remove your children.

Come ON, LaVonne, that is both LAME
as a tactic

Then why do you not address ALL those who use such statements with the
same charge as you do LaVonne?

and unethical.

Again. When it comes to ethics and posting I do not see you
addressing those how offend in such a way considerably more than
LaVonne.

It's shameful

You are shameful.

that you think that the
imagined ends

What "imagined ends" are you referring to?

justify such corrupt means.

It is corrupt to remove children from people that obviously defend
brutal abuse of children? I think LaVonne presumes just a tad, but it
certainly follows that someone that advocates as The Plant does is
quite capable of following through on It's own Little Saplings with
these things It has defended parents for doing:

Kicking, hitting infants with objects, shoving hot pepper in
children's mouths, washing out mouths with soap, hanging up children
and allowing church members to beat them with objects.

I'm sure if we went to the archives there would be more of the child
abuse celebratory postings with all the wonderful child torture The
Plant supports and apologises for.

Can you assure us that The Plant has not had It's Saplings pruned.

And worst of all, considering the environment, It has never spoken out
against the punishment by cold shower administered to a little girl
for wetting herself.. nor for displacing the child and sabotaging the
mother's attempts to get the child back... nor for spending a three
year sabbatical in the girl's home sans payment for self support.

I'd have to say, honestly, that between The Plant and LaVonne, the
moral rectitude comparison you are suggesting goes decidedly to
LaVonne.

Kane