One question for Hillary Israeli, VMD (and two for Nan)

Old November 27th 04, 05:01 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default One question for Hillary Israeli, VMD (and two for Nan)

ONE QUESTION FOR HILLARY ISRAELI, VMD...

....AND TWO FOR NAN...

See below..

Hillary Israeli, VMD wrote in message
In ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

*Lindy wrote:
*
* the whole stinging pee thing, we took our baby to the doctor for a
check
* up and told him that a while before we came that our baby had peed
while
* a diaper change and it got in his eye. the doctor said, dont worry it
* doesnt hurt because of the babys pee being sterile. thats what he told
* me, so i would assume that during urination it wouldn't hurt.
*
* Why? Alcohol is sterile too, and it stings on a cut.

Sounds like a failure to communicate. Maybe the doctor meant it "wouldn't
hurt" in the sense that it wouldn't cause a problem for the urine to get
in the eye, whereas Lindy understood it to mean it wouldn't cause pain.

Yeah, I wish MDs would say what they mean. When American MDs finally
admitted (in effect) in 2000 that they had been fraudulently claiming that
babies can't feel pain for lack of myelin - they used the lack of myelin
fraud AGAIN - to "explain" why it is so hard to tie babies down for the
partial penile amputation. LOL. (It's sordidly funny.)

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

* plus our
* baby never cried when he peed. ask anyone here that has a circumcised
* boy if there baby screams out in pain while they pee. im sure they will
* say no.
*
* Um, I have sat for two babies within a couple of days
*after they were circ'ed, and could easily tell as soon as they
*peed because they'd cry when they peed.

Whereas our son didn't cry when he peed after his circ - at least, not
consistently. Occasionally he would, I guess, but he would also
occasionally cry when he had a BM, or got his clothes put on or taken off,
or was sitting there minding his own business . I definitely witnessed
numerous urinations unaccompanied by crying though, as he had a habit of
peeing when his diaper was removed (and I'd slap the diaper right back on
of course) and he'd be gurgling and kicking his legs like always, as if
nothing was wrong. Of course, we were using a barrier ointment of some
kind, I don't recall if the mohel had us using vaseline or what....

ONE QUESTION FOR HILLARY ISRAELI, VMD...

Hillary, did the mohel do the ancient Jewish ritual commanded by God - the
one that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis - or did he do TOTAL
foreskin amputation - the ritual later substituted by rabbis to keep Jews
from stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised?

See again: Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Here is what happens in TOTAL foreskin amputation...

"One-half to one-third of the skin on the...penile shaft is sliced
off." http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (paraphrasing Ronald Goldman,
PhD,
author of Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

"The average circumcision cuts off what would grow into
about 12 square inches of sexually sensitive skin."
http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (quoting Ronald Goldman, PhD, author of
Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

If I were Jewish and sincerely believed that a god had mandated that penile
tissue should be removed from my son...

I would leave most of his foreskin on his penis - like God originally
commanded.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

NAN...

Nan has "worked extensively with domestic violence and rape victims..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Nan suggests that I am a dumb@ss for identifying as rapes, American
medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors towards males and females.

I say this because when I wrote: Nan: 'nice' rape (also: infant penis
shocker)

....Nan changed the thread title to read "Todd: I am a dumb@ass"...

I don't think I am a dumb@ass - but then I again I am biased. : )

Here is an excerpt of what I wrote:

Nan, unnecessary penetration of a genital orifice is a felony in
California - yet California MDs are allowed to penetrate male gential
orifices and SLICE THEM OFF! (The infant foreskin/prepuce has a "floppy
tip" which forms an orifice into "the preputial niche.")

Of course, there is also the matter of MDs slicing VAGINAS en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to
OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals up to 30%.

I know, I know.. MDs aren't using penises - but it is rape, Nan - "nice"
"clinical" rape by a man (or woman) in a nice white coat...

JUST THINK NAN! We sort of have similar work - similar agendas!

The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

"In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term rape
in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A doctor,
nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional, unwarranted
and inappropriate manner..."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?d...cumentID=32369

TWO QUESTIONS FOR NAN AND THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR VICTIMS OF CRIME...

1. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to close birth canals up to 30% and then use scissors
to SLICE vaginas - sometimes clear to the anus - thereby
surgically/fraudulently claiming to be doing everything possible to open
birth canals?

2. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to SLICE OFF male genital orifices en masse?

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Since "some state codes define Sexual Assault in the First Degree or
Aggravated Sexual Assault as physically or psychologically forced vaginal,
anal or oral penetration - which has typically been thought of as rape."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?d...cumentID=32369

I'm thinking that closing the birth canal up to 30% without informing the
woman then slicing the vagina (in a lame attempt to surgically solve the
problem one has created) makes routine episiotomy "psychologically forced"
AGGRAVATED sexual assault.

Same goes for MD-pediatricians perpetuating the lie that babies can't feel
pain (and perpetuating more recently the lie that the ancient Jewish ritual
that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis is the same as the medical
religion's TOTAL foreskin amputation).

This quasi-religious "psychological force" from MD-pediatricians makes
**routine infant circumcision** aggravated sexual assault - except that it's
psychologically forced PENILE penetration followed (as noted above) by the
"doctor, nurse, or other health care professional" SLICING OFF the sexual
orifice that has been unlawfully penetrated.

BTW, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, they
are TRAINED to perform felonies.

I am also in favor of an exemption from the child abuse laws for the ancient
Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis...

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Nan has apparently worked so "extensively" with domestic violence and rape
victims that she is blind to the far more obvious (and far more frequent)
"nice" "clinical" rapes that are occurring thousands of times per day in
hospitals across America.

Attn: National Center of Victims of Crime (via )...

As I noted for Nan...

MDs aren't using penises - but it is rape.."nice" "clinical" rape by a man
(or woman) in a nice white coat...

MDs can legally commit felonies - I know that - but it is time to call them
felonies - and stop them...

See SLAPP: How MDs get away with grisly felonies: Censor Bob Dubin, DC and
the Schroeder-SLAPP-censored chirolist
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2959

Again, thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "'Nice' 'clinical'
rapes (nice white coats too!)"

Old November 28th 04, 01:14 AM
Toni

I'm not a regular poster here but I lurk quite a bit..but I do have a
question regarding the whole circumcision thing...what's the difference
(pain wise) if a baby were cutting a tooth? my son is now starting to
cut his first tooth and i also had him circumsized when he was a day old
(his father agreed on having it done), now he is just over 3 months and
he never cried much after the circumcision but cries more now that he's
getting his first tooth. sure some cry more than other's but it only
lasts for about a week. the tooth thing seems more painful to me, not
just because I'm a female either.

I'm not trying to start a long thread here or start any arguments but
that's just my opinion. As parent's, we have the right to make choices
for our children until they are of age to do so, so if parent's decide
to get their son circumsized, that's OUR decision as parent's. I don't
think it's a big deal and I absolutely do not think my son would ever
"hate" me for doing so.

Toni

Old November 28th 04, 02:00 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Toni,

I wanted to have my son's penis mutilated to look like mine. I think most
fathers do - until they actually see a video of what is about to happen to
their son...

I am in favor of an exemption from the child abuse laws for the ancient
Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis. See below.

May I know how much you paid to have your son's foreskin ripped and sliced
from his penis?

Sorry to be graphic - but I think it helps dissuade parents from paying the
MD to strap their baby down for the mutilation.

Again, I myself wanted this for my own son - I am SO glad his mother stood
up for him.

Did an insurance company pay?

"Toni" wrote in message
I'm not a regular poster here but I lurk quite a bit..but I do have a
question regarding the whole circumcision thing...what's the difference
(pain wise) if a baby were cutting a tooth? my son is now starting to
cut his first tooth and i also had him circumsized when he was a day old
(his father agreed on having it done), now he is just over 3 months and
he never cried much after the circumcision but cries more now that he's
getting his first tooth. sure some cry more than other's but it only
lasts for about a week. the tooth thing seems more painful to me, not
just because I'm a female either.

Apples and oranges - the body naturally cuts teeth - the body does not
naturally rip foreskin from glans and slice off the foreskin..

I'm not trying to start a long thread here or start any arguments but
that's just my opinion.

Your son very likely expressed his opinion with screams of protest - though
some claim that babies only "cry" when foreskin is ripped from glans and
sliced off...

Some claim that this obvious child abuse can be anesthetized into not being
child abuse.

The grisly first step of routine infant circumcision is "freeing
adhesions" - as
in:

"...freeing adhesions, is tantamount to cruel and unusual punishment and is
unfounded physiologically and
medically." [Kaplan GW: Circumcision: An overview. Current Problems in
Pediatrics, 1977;7(5):8.]

INFANT SCREAMS...

Here two nurses discussed the screams...

"After years of strapping babies down for this brutal procedure and
listening to their screams, we couldn't take it any longer." [Sperlich
BK, Conant M. Am J Nurs (Jun)1994:16. http://www.cirp.org/nrc/]

Here's a nurse calling it "barbaric"...

"Nursing alert...[N]urses must consider their participation in a
surgical procedure that involves no anesthesia to be a barbaric
practice." (p. 205) Donna L. Wong's Essentials of
Pediatric Nursing [1997]

Here's an MD calling it "barbaric"...

"[S]till all too often barbaric...[M.D.s]...would never allow older children
or adults to be subjected to such practices, nor would they submit to it
themselves..." [Veteran circumcision cheerleader Colonel Thomas E. Wiswell,
MD in article in the April 24, 1997 New England Journal of
Medicine]

In 1980, one pediatrician correctly identified the mass child abuse:

"[Routine infant circumcision] constitutes child abuse...an acknowledged
hazard to health." [Michael Katz, MD: Letter. AJDC, 1980]

In 1986, another pediatrician wrote:

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report child abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

American pediatricians who perform routine infant circumcisions violate
their own ethics:

"[T]he pediatrician's responsibilities to his or her patient exist
independent of parental desires...

"...A[n infant's screaming writhing and bleeding obviously constitutes
the - TDG] patient's reluctance or refusal to assent [and - TDG]
should...carry considerable weight when the proposed intervention is not
essential to his or her welfare
and/or can be deferred without substantial risk...

"[T]hose who care for children need to provide for measures to solicit
assent and to attend to possible abuses of 'raw' power over children when
ethical conflicts occur."
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
Informed Consent, Parental Permission, and Assent in Pediatric
Practice(RE9510)
Pediatrics Volume 95, Number 2 February, 1995, p. 314-317
http://www.aap.org/policy/00662.html

As parent's, we have the right to make choices
for our children until they are of age to do so, so if parent's decide
to get their son circumsized, that's OUR decision as parent's.

Yeah, imagine my surprise when my eldest son's mother forbade me from paying
the MD to make his penis look mutilated like mine. (Hey - I'm mutilated -
but it sure looks normal to me. : )

"One-half to one-third of the skin on the...penile shaft is sliced
off." http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (paraphrasing Ronald Goldman,
PhD,
author of Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

"The average circumcision cuts off what would grow into
about 12 square inches of sexually sensitive skin."
http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (quoting Ronald Goldman, PhD, author of
Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

I don't
think it's a big deal

Well, your son likely screamed bloody murder.

and I absolutely do not think my son would ever
"hate" me for doing so.

You know, I certainly don't hate my mom or dad for having me circ'd.

But I've watched video - I can't believe that MDs don't - at the very
least - make all parents watch the video before deciding - but then again -
American MDs don't want to call attention to their grisly most frequent
surgical behavior toward males.

As indicated above,

The California Supreme Court ruled in the London case (by not hearing it) -
as you suggest they should have - that parents can decide to subject their
children to even unnecessary surgery.

MY VIEW...

The medico-"legal" "just us" system was very likely immunizing MDs against
prosecution for an obvious fraud - obvious mass child abuse.

I don't think there would be enough prison space to hold all the American
MDs if they were finally prosecuted for lying to parents ("babies can't feel
pain") and ripping and slicing penises for decades (and ongoing).

Some interesting stuff was going down at about the time the London case was
being litigated...

As I recently noted in response to Lindy's departure...

Some key recent circumcision history bears repeating as thousands of
American babies per day are being grossly abused by MDs at the request of
parents like Lindy who sincerely want the best - for themselves and for
their babies....

In early 1988, the California Medical Association/CMA House of Delegates -
likely fearing mass MD imprisonment for their ongoing mass child abuse
felony - by voice vote - passed Resolution 305-88 stating that routine
infant circumcision is "an effective public health measure" that prevents
transmission of HIV/AIDS.

The CMA Scientific Board had REJECTED Res. 305-88 (or a nearly identical
resolution) just before I pointed out in an Oct. 11, 1987 letter that
pediatricians had just perpetuated the phony "babies can't feel pain"
neurology.

MDs had for decades been using phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology to
obtain "informed consent" for their "no medical indications" most frequent
surgical behavior toward males.

In California, child abuse is defined as "the infliction of unjustifiable
pain."

So in my Oct. 11, 1987 letter, I called for an end to the mass child abuse
being buttressed by phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology.

In Nov-Dec 1987 (and before) I was calling for a religious exemption for the
ancient Jewish ritual.

In Jan 1988, the American Academy of Pediatrics came out against ALL
religious exemptions.

In Feb 1988, the American Academy of Pediatrics came out for anonymity of
PERPETRATORS of child abuse.

March 1988 is when, as indicated above, the California Medical Association
ignored its own Scientific Board and declared the mass child abuse "an
effective public health measure" - likely to keep MDs from going to prison
for their obvious mass child abuse.

[...]

Here (again) is what happens in TOTAL foreskin amputation...

Old November 28th 04, 07:03 AM
Toni

Yes I had insurance, and no I don't know how much it was unless I look
back on a medical bill. The cost never mattered to me, if it did, I
would have never had a baby in the first place.
I'm not saying it's a right or wrong thing to do, just that it's up to
the parent's.

Old November 28th 04, 01:39 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"Toni" wrote in message
Yes I had insurance, and no I don't know how much it was unless I look
back on a medical bill. The cost never mattered to me, if it did, I
would have never had a baby in the first place.
I'm not saying it's a right or wrong thing to do, just that it's up to
the parent's.

Toni,

If you find the bill, please do post how much the insurance company paid the
MD.

Whereas you are not saying it's a right or wrong thing...

I am saying that an MD ripping and slicing a baby's penis is a wrong thing
and that American medicine fraudulently made into a right - and fraudulently
maintains as a right - because MDs understandably do not wish to go to
prison.

America wastes an estimated $400 million dollars per year paying MDs to make
babies scream and writhe and bleed.

This is $400 million dollars per year that could be instantly saved -
probably permanently - as most humans who aren't mutilated don't go for the
mutilation later in life.

Some babies die or lose their penises - though dying/losing a penis from the
mutilation is (fortunately) rare.

I myself was mutilated and wish it hadn't happened.

But what's done is done. I am writing this for the benefit of babies not
yet born to mothers who may be reading this.

Todd

PS Again...

[...]

[I am in favor for a religious exemption from the child abuse laws for the

Old November 28th 04, 05:55 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"Nan" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:03:09 -0600, (Toni)
scribbled:

Yes I had insurance, and no I don't know how much it was unless I look
back on a medical bill. The cost never mattered to me, if it did, I
would have never had a baby in the first place.
I'm not saying it's a right or wrong thing to do, just that it's up to
the parent's.

Trying to converse with Todd is like banging your head against a brick
wall. He'll twist every word you type. Probably why he's in so
many killfiles.

Nan

Nan,

Show me where I have "twisted every word" and I will try to undo the
twisting...

You are throwing up an intellectually dishonest brick wall instead of
answering the two simple questions below.

Todd

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

*

Old November 29th 04, 12:26 AM
Hillary Israeli

In . net,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

*ONE QUESTION FOR HILLARY ISRAELI, VMD...
*Hillary, did the mohel do the ancient Jewish ritual commanded by God - the
*one that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis - or did he do TOTAL
*foreskin amputation - the ritual later substituted by rabbis to keep Jews
*from stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised?

Well, I would hope he did whatever it is that a mohel is supposed to do.
Not being trained in the ways of the mohelim, I guess I took his word for
it.

*"One-half to one-third of the skin on the...penile shaft is sliced
*off." http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (paraphrasing Ronald Goldman,

The procedure definitely did NOT affect 1/3 of his penis at the time. It
was more like 1/5th or so, I guess, not that I measured or anything. But
it was just the tip.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth

Old November 29th 04, 04:34 AM
Todd Gastaldo

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In . net,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

[...]

Thanks for your answer.

There's the foreskin that covers the glans and beyond that the "floppy
tip" - the floppy bit of foreskin beyond the glans.

Before the ancient Jewish ritual was changed to take the foreskin that
covers the glans - only the "floppy tip" was amputated.

This is what I am referring to as the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most
of the foreskin on the penis - the glans stays covered in foreskin.

Todd

Old November 29th 04, 06:48 AM
Toni

lol Nan, I see that.

My boyfriend has no complaints in the bedroom and he's circumsized. I
guess it just matters on how good the woman is, not by whether or not
you have that little extra skin. If you're not satisfied, get a
different woman