For those that need to be spoon-fed WALZES POSTS

Old April 12th 05, 10:13 PM

Default For those that need to be spoon-fed WALZES POSTS

Some that have responded to my posts have spoekn before they read this
website. I understand that some people may be using modems or old PC's
that do not have browsers so if this is you I have copy and pasted
Walz's posts over to this message.

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/walz/index.htm

I understand what it is like using a old computer without a browser, or
being on a 2400 baud modem. I was there once, and perhaps some here
still have such machines in daily usage. if this is you, I understand
why you cannot go to my website.

Here are Walz's posts

Death Threats

In the links below Steve says to posters to come over to his house, and
he will blow a hole in their chest!!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V68D21CD8

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1AD43CD8

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2CD13CD8

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1DD26CD8

In the post someone says that Steve has threatened to murder him and
his family

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...uu %404ax.com

HATE SPEECH

In the posts below Steve says he wants to KILL ALL fundies, Muslims,
Baptists, Catholics, and others that oppose his views.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22b...y.com&rnum= 1

http://www.google.com/groups?q=kill+...y.com&rnum= 3

Steve advocates that all disabled and handicaped fetuses be destroyed.

http://tinyurl.com/4hh3h

Steve wishes that all churches will be burned

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22b...ory.com&rnum=2

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22m...y.com&rnum= 1

In this post Steve threatens to start burning churches!

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22b...ory.com&rnum=1

Look at Steve's signature in this post and it calls for a slaughter of
all rich people!

http://tinyurl.com/4e3ot

Steve allows his daughter to have sex with an adult.

In this post Steve says "My own daughter was ****ing boys in her room
at age 11 with our blessing and had an ""adult"" partner."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...5%40armory.com

Steve is questioned as to why he allowed his "own daughter" to have sex
with a adult. As usual he finds an excuse for his illegal actions.

http://tinyurl.com/4az9p

Sexually assulting minors

Steve Walz admits to having sex with a "6" year old!

http://tinyurl.com/6jot4

Steve admits to having sex in front of his children

http://tinyurl.com/3o3gs

back to home page

Comments? Send me an email.

Old April 12th 05, 10:47 PM
Grinder

Some that have responded to my posts have spoekn before they read this
website. I understand that some people may be using modems or old PC's
that do not have browsers so if this is you I have copy and pasted
Walz's posts over to this message.

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/walz/index.htm

[snip]

How does posting a series of links to *web pages* help someone that does
not have a web browser?

Again, I'm finding it difficult to believe that you are sincere. If I
were to ask you if you were one of the more entertaining Loki trolls to
come down the pike, would you tell me?