LOL! I've managed to steal a man's hard-earned fortune. I am teh most independentest womyn around!!"

Old July 3rd 06, 11:23 PM posted to soc.men,alt.support.single-parents,uk.singles
JBug

Default LOL! I've managed to steal a man's hard-earned fortune. I am teh most independentest womyn around!!"

Lost wrote:
"Visi Caulk Mah Pnats" wrote:

Lost wrote:

'It's ridiculous that a third of my assets at the time of the
marital breakdown, which were all earned prior to the marriage,
should be given to my wife.'

The important thing is that all the unmarried men hear and understand
this. The marriage strike is getting stronger with most men under 30
saying that they will never marry. The common alternative, shacking up
with a girl, now brings the same risks as marriage in more and more
countries.

While there are certainly some attractions in living with a pretty
girl, there are none whatsoever in living with a crone as she rushes
into the menopause. The fact that the said crone can take your kids,
your house and your money makes the idea even more repulsive.

Thanks to feminism, men no longer need marriage, real or pretend, to
get sex. Marriage is going the way of gas lamps.

who the hell cares.

You do. You cared enough to answer.

You losers always have the fantasy of being a fat, ugly old man, with
ear hair and somehow you manage to get a super young super hot girl to
fawn over you. And she asks you how much life insurance you have.

Well, I'm already ugly and always have been. When I get old and get
the fat and ear hair, I'll try to remember that females are more
interested in money than men.

Well perhaps 98% of the female population are interested more in money
than men but the other 2% are definitely not interested in money. They
are more interested in love and happiness and peace and that sense of
belonging which they can find in a men whose more interested in her
than money or other material things! Its difficult to find someone who
would marry you or love you for who you are and not what you're worth
but i believe those who do find a person like that are the very lucky
ones on earth!

take care, Jbug

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.