Let's say Thanks to Our Troops

Old September 21st 06, 03:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
[email protected]

Default Jason QBourne (was) Let's say Thanks to Our Troops

Jan Drew wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Really? You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

I did not say that. I said that the only posts I see from you are
attacks. You attack Rich, Bowditch, Probert, and any ideas that you do
not like.

I do not see any effort on your part to actually discuss any topics. I
know that you post articles and URLs to other messages, but really and
truly do not seem to make an effort to discuss anything. Aren't
newsgroups for discussions?

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

Attack? Where exactly did you read an attack in this post?

The URL YOU posted is your method of attack. You post them to avoid
saying anything

Poor Jason.

This is your typical attack behavior, and you are attacking me merely
because you do not like to be criticized for your bad behavior.

I will dete your cut and paste job since it adds nothing to this
one-sided discussion.

Old September 21st 06, 03:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Rich

wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Really? You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

I did not say that. I said that the only posts I see from you are
attacks. You attack Rich, Bowditch, Probert, and any ideas that you do
not like.

I do not see any effort on your part to actually discuss any topics. I
know that you post articles and URLs to other messages, but really and
truly do not seem to make an effort to discuss anything. Aren't
newsgroups for discussions?

Jan does not discuss issues in newsgroups because she is communicationally
disabled and incapable of discussion. She has demonstrated time and again
that she has very poor reading comprehension, and her writing is even worse.
She rarely manages to compose a proper complete sentence, and you could
search the archives for hours without finding a complete paragraph by her.
Such complexity as independent or subjunctive clauses are beyond her
completely. Jan will point to this as an "attack," but it is not meant to be
so. It's just a simple reporting of the facts, the reason behind what you,
yourself, have observed.

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

Attack? Where exactly did you read an attack in this post?

The URL YOU posted is your method of attack. You post them to avoid
saying anything

Poor Jason.

This is your typical attack behavior, and you are attacking me merely
because you do not like to be criticized for your bad behavior.

I will dete your cut and paste job since it adds nothing to this
one-sided discussion.

It seldom does. Jan's cut-and-paste usually makes no sense at all, although
she often claims that such a post "proves" something or other.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old September 21st 06, 09:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Jan Drew

wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Really? You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

I did not say that. I said that the only posts I see from you are
attacks. You attack Rich, Bowditch, Probert, and any ideas that you do
not like.

You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

I do not see any effort on your part to actually discuss any topics. I
know that you post articles and URLs to other messages, but really and
truly do not seem to make an effort to discuss anything. Aren't
newsgroups for discussions?

Well, now, you haven't seen that from Rich Shewmaker?

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

Would you like to look up his attacks on me?

And his UDP? That clearly was a lie.

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

Attack? Where exactly did you read an attack in this post?

The URL YOU posted is your method of attack. You post them to avoid
saying anything

What URL?

Poor Jason.

This is your typical attack behavior, and you are attacking me merely
because you do not like to be criticized for your bad behavior.

I will dete your cut and paste job since it adds nothing to this
one-sided discussion.

That is a lie. I AM discussing. I posted the first post in this thread.

If you go to the web site http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out
a Thank You card design & a message (or write your own). Xerox will
print it and it will be sent to a member of our military serving
overseas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member
of the armed services.

You don't have to give any personal info. Just your name (first name
only works & is probably more personal) & your hometown. It's FREE and
it only takes a second. What a wonderful idea!!

Then it was made it into all kinds of diversions.

I will restore you proving yourself to be a hypocrite.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/0c05f892ff...

You should report her every time she attacks anyone like she does.

When her ISP finds that she is too much of a bother, they will toss her
out.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/03771b05a4...

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.newstarget.com/z020362.html
NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published September 7 2006
New government rule may allow medical experiments on humans without their
consent

You have nothing to worry about. It applies to humans.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/1139767ac4...

My Father taught me to keep my mouth shut if I did not have something
nice to say about people. Maybe you should take his advice.

I suggest YOU take his advice.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Search results for: 72.89.240.36

OrgName: Verizon Internet Services Inc.
OrgID: VRIS
Address: 1880 Campus Commons Dr
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20191
Country: US

Old September 21st 06, 09:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
newsZRPg.2858$Se.2144@trndny03...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5081bc0c6b2e46

Could you kindly explain to me what this has to do with this thread? I
have been reading misc.kids.health for a few weeks and the only posts I
see from you are attacks on people.

Really? You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

I did not say that. I said that the only posts I see from you are
attacks. You attack Rich, Bowditch, Probert, and any ideas that you do
not like.

You haven't seen any attacks--except for me?

Jan, we know you are stupid, but try to comprehend what he actually
wrote; he certainly did not say he hadn't seen any attacks except for
yours. He said that of *your* posts, he had only seen attacking ones:

"I did not say that. I said that the only posts I see from you are
attacks. You attack Rich, Bowditch, Probert, and any ideas that you do
not like."

I do not see any effort on your part to actually discuss any topics. I
know that you post articles and URLs to other messages, but really and
truly do not seem to make an effort to discuss anything. Aren't
newsgroups for discussions?

Well, now, you haven't seen that from Rich Shewmaker?

No, Rich discusses lots of things quite apart from giving you an
occasional well-deserved spanking.

Here you attacked this guy Probert who does not even answer you. Why
don't youjust leave him alone?

Would you like to look up his attacks on me?

And his UDP? That clearly was a lie.

Oh dear, you're at it again.

Say Jan, is it a christian tenet that if others behave badly, it's ok
for you to?

When you attack people like you do, you sound like a junk yard dog.
Your posts make reading this group very unpleasant. Please stop.

Thank you

Jason

Attack? Where exactly did you read an attack in this post?

The URL YOU posted is your method of attack. You post them to avoid
saying anything

What URL?

Any of them, Jan.

Poor Jason.

This is your typical attack behavior, and you are attacking me merely
because you do not like to be criticized for your bad behavior.

I will dete your cut and paste job since it adds nothing to this
one-sided discussion.

That is a lie. I AM discussing. I posted the first post in this thread.

The first post in this thread was not a discussion, Jan.

If you go to the web site http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out
a Thank You card design & a message (or write your own). Xerox will
print it and it will be sent to a member of our military serving
overseas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member
of the armed services.

You don't have to give any personal info. Just your name (first name
only works & is probably more personal) & your hometown. It's FREE and
it only takes a second. What a wonderful idea!!

See? Thanks for demonstrating that not only are you incapable of
discussion, you don't even know the meaning of the word. It will make
dealing with you much easier for everybody.

Then it was made it into all kinds of diversions.

Started by you attacking someone.

snip incomprehensible unattributed nonsense