How badly...

Old April 6th 04, 06:11 PM
Lina

Default How badly...

can nursing screw up your cycles?

I have no other signs of pregnancy, but two weeks ago, and then again last
night, I had some spotting. I haven't had a period since January...

Any idea if this is just from nursing? I have a physical (yuck) on the
fifteenth... I'll ask my doc then.

Old April 6th 04, 06:42 PM
Marie

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:11:20 GMT, "Lina"
wrote:
can nursing screw up your cycles?
I have no other signs of pregnancy, but two weeks ago, and then again last
night, I had some spotting. I haven't had a period since January...
Any idea if this is just from nursing? I have a physical (yuck) on the
fifteenth... I'll ask my doc then.

Was the january period the first after the pregnancy? How old is the
baby? It can take a few months to become regular, if you're going to
be regular.
Marie
Old April 6th 04, 07:44 PM
Lina

wrote:
can nursing screw up your cycles?
I have no other signs of pregnancy, but two weeks ago, and then again

last
night, I had some spotting. I haven't had a period since January...
Any idea if this is just from nursing? I have a physical (yuck) on the
fifteenth... I'll ask my doc then.

Was the january period the first after the pregnancy?

Yes, but I had been taking birth control and then stopped because they were
drying up my milk. (The poor monkey was nursing like every 15 minutes and
still crying for more... they were stopped quickly)

How old is the baby?

She's 9 months old now.

I'm so pissed! Max Mustermann General 8 June 18th 04 06:28 AM
I'm so pissed! Max Mustermann Pregnancy 8 June 18th 04 06:28 AM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 07:55 PM
A Poll: What surprised you? Em Pregnancy 117 October 20th 03 04:03 PM