Overwhelmed

Old July 4th 06, 07:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Becky

Default Overwhelmed

Hi, my name is Becky, I'm 27 and I just found out I'm expecting twins.
I already have 4 children, aged 6, 4, 3, and 1 and this was going to be
our last. I'm currently 14 weeks. Our youngest will be only 16 months
when the twins are born! I'm looking t ochat with people in a similar
situation to me. thanks.

Old August 1st 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

I'm not in the same boat, but I would HIGHLY recommend you start lining
up help now. You're clearly more experienced at the Mom thing than me.
My twin girls are it for us. The biggest thing that hits me in the
head when I think of your situation is HELP. You don't have to be a
martyr. You don't have to prove you can do it all. Accept any and all
forms of it. Also, I find that I need to spend one-on-one time with
just my girls. There are clear times where a bad behavior can be
pinpointed to them needing either time alone from eachother or simply
extra attention from me or my husband. I can only imagine how much
attention each of your children will be desiring. So, maybe you can
try to come up with a solution for those pinches when one or more of
your kiddos is hitting a brick wall due to needing special attention.
It's not like you can just say, okay "Bobby" lets go to the park for a
couple of hours and leave the other kids at home by themselves

Anway that's my .02!
Missy