growth spurts....

Old October 17th 05, 02:29 AM
arachne

Default growth spurts....

.....suck. pardon the pun.

DS2 started his 3 week growth spurt yesterday. and continues today.
yesterday, i got a bit of a reprieve when i popped him in the sling. but
today, he wanting to be attached permanently to my boobs. my arms (& i) are
getting tired.

on the bright side, i've totally worked out how to NAK & OHT. LOL. and DS1
is being good as gold. but still impossible to do the advice of just take
the baby to bed. and so far i haven't succumbed to sore nipples which were
the bane of my breastfeeding with DS1.

DS1's growth spurts were 6 days long. but i had supply issues early on with
him. with DS2 i have normal/bountiful supply so hopefully i'm not looking at
that long.

just trying to keep in mind "this too shall pass"..............

--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS1 20th august 2002

"In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul."
--Lisa T. Shepherd

Old October 17th 05, 09:42 PM
PattyMomVA

{{{hugs}}}