I'm so ****ed!

Old June 17th 04, 05:09 AM
Max Mustermann

Default I'm so ****ed!

Laura, why did you x-no-archive this post? Are you afraid Hillary Israeli
will see it?
- -

From: Laura R.
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: I'm so ****ed!

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:59:12 GMT

circa Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:22:26 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
)
said,

Whoops, I forgot that header was in there. ;-) She is a veterinarian
I've seen on Usenet for years and I find her incredibly arrogant and
rude when she replies to people. As a veterinarian, I think her
nasty bitch just because, but it's another to be a nasty bitch and
make sure that everybody knows you're doing it as a representative of
the veterinary profession. Just my opinion, mind you, but I find her
unprofessional and belittling.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde
Old June 17th 04, 05:38 AM
Laura R.

circa Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:09:22 +0200, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Max Mustermann ) said,
Laura, why did you x-no-archive this post? Are you afraid Hillary Israeli
will see it?

No, jackass, it's the way my newsreader is set up for these
newsgroups- *all* of my posts have the header unless I remove it.
I've already told Hilary Israeli the exact things in that header.
Unlike you, I'm not a chicken**** troll.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde
Old June 17th 04, 09:27 AM
Max Mustermann

Stupid lying whore Laura R. whined:

circa Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:09:22 +0200, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Max Mustermann ) said,
Laura, why did you x-no-archive this post? Are you afraid Hillary
Israeli will see it?

No, jackass, it's the way my newsreader is set up for these
newsgroups- *all* of my posts have the header unless I remove it.

Bull****, you stupid lying whore. Anyone can check your headers and see
that you only x-no-archived that SINGLE post.

I've already told Hilary Israeli the exact things in that header.
Unlike you, I'm not a chicken**** troll.

You are a troll and a chicken****. Someone noticed your header in which you
libel Hillary, and you didn't have the guts to let that post go to the
Google archive. You're a stupid lying ****. Now learn to shut the hell up
before you make yourself look even stupider, scummier, and more dishonest.
Old June 17th 04, 12:45 PM
Goat Roper

I think o'le max has been eating from a cat litter box, or at least his
nasty mouth indicates so. I just zapped him from my acceptable senders
list.

Allen

Old June 17th 04, 12:49 PM
Hillary Israeli

In . info,
Max Mustermann wrote:

*Laura, why did you x-no-archive this post? Are you afraid Hillary Israeli
*will see it?

*x-why-I-will-never-take-my-pets-to-Hilary-Israeli-nor-recommend-her-to-othe
*rs: because she's an arrogant bitch with the courtesy of a sailor in a
*brothel.

Hehehe. That's pretty funny, that someone would actually make an X-header
with my name in it. Of course, it's a pretty nasty and mean statement, and
obviously the author has some sort of problem with me which is
unfortunate, but I suppose it can't be helped.

*Whoops, I forgot that header was in there. ;-) She is a veterinarian
*I've seen on Usenet for years and I find her incredibly arrogant and
*rude when she replies to people.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I stand firm in my belief that you are
completely and utterly incorrect about my replies, but obviously your
feelings are your own.

*As a veterinarian, I think her responses reflect badly on her profession.
*It's one thing to be a nasty bitch just because, but it's another to be

I think you mean "I think her responses reflect badly on her profession,
veterinary medicine," or "I think her responses reflect badly on
veterinarians in general," or something. What you actually wrote, which I
quoted above, means that you, as a veterinarian, think my responses
reflect badly on our shared profession of veterinary medicine. You are not
a veterinarian as far as I know, are you?

*nasty bitch and make sure that everybody knows you're doing it as a
*representative of the veterinary profession. Just my opinion, mind you,

Well, I'm not a nasty bitch the vast bulk of the time, and if I were, I
certainly wouldn't be being one on behalf of veterinarians. It isn't like
there is one "veterinary" response or behavior regarding most issues,
anyway.

It's definitely true that I don't beat around the bush when it comes to
animal (or human) health matters. It is NOT true that I am arrogant or
belittling. I have, in fact, spent what amounts to many hours of my own
free time providing quality educational material to the public on issues
of animal health. See http://www.hillary.net/school for just one small
section - and that doesn't include any of my Usenet help, or my mailing
list help. So, if whatever I said whenever I said it rubbed you the wrong
way, that's a shame, but it's your problem, not mine, and I'm not going to
sit around and feel awful about it when I know that overall, I've helped
far more people and animals than have taken offense.

Old June 17th 04, 04:34 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

I haven't said it yet, but I'm going to now: this ng needs a 'bot to
filter out crossposts. ;-)

Old June 17th 04, 07:00 PM
George Orwell

(Hillary Israeli) wrote...

Hehehe. That's pretty funny, that someone would actually make an X-header

with my name in it. Of course, it's a pretty nasty and mean statement, and

obviously the author has some sort of problem with me which is
unfortunate, but I suppose it can't be helped.

It's nasty, mean, immature, and entirely characteristic of Laura
Robinson's net.behavior.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I stand firm in my belief that you are
completely and utterly incorrect about my replies, but obviously your
feelings are your own.

Laura is completely and utterly incorrect about many things, but
attempting to bring this to her attention results in tantrums, invective,
and childish x-headers from her.

I think you mean "I think her responses reflect badly on her profession,

veterinary medicine," or "I think her responses reflect badly on
veterinarians in general," or something. What you actually wrote, which I

quoted above, means that you, as a veterinarian, think my responses
reflect badly on our shared profession of veterinary medicine. You are not

a veterinarian as far as I know, are you?

No, she is not, nor is she much of a writer, despite her assertions to the
contrary.

It's definitely true that I don't beat around the bush when it comes to
animal (or human) health matters. It is NOT true that I am arrogant or
belittling. I have, in fact, spent what amounts to many hours of my own
free time providing quality educational material to the public on issues

of animal health. See
http://www.hillary.net/school for just one small
section - and that doesn't include any of my Usenet help, or my mailing
list help. So, if whatever I said whenever I said it rubbed you the wrong

way, that's a shame, but it's your problem, not mine, and I'm not going to

sit around and feel awful about it when I know that overall, I've helped

far more people and animals than have taken offense.

Some time in the past, probably more than once, you must have dared to
challenge or correct Laura about something. She does not handle this well
at all.

Bottom line for the reading public: Hillary Israeli is a veterinarian who
handled Laura's nasty comments with class and gentle humor. Laura Robinson
is a cat owner who belittles veterinarians and insults people for certain
behaviors which she herself engages in constantly, and she can't even
spell Hillary's name right (it's two l's, Laura) while condemning the woman.

Whose advice would you trust regarding your pet?

Old June 18th 04, 06:27 AM
Laura R.

circa Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:49:21 +0000 (UTC), in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav, Hillary Israeli )
said,
In . info,
Max Mustermann wrote:

*Laura, why did you x-no-archive this post? Are you afraid Hillary Israeli
*will see it?

*x-why-I-will-never-take-my-pets-to-Hilary-Israeli-nor-recommend-her-to-othe
*rs: because she's an arrogant bitch with the courtesy of a sailor in a
*brothel.

First, let me note that I have removed my xna header from this post
so as to state this in perpetuity.

Hehehe. That's pretty funny, that someone would actually make an X-header
with my name in it.

Oh, yes, the five seconds that it took to put it in are a tribute to
you.

Of course, it's a pretty nasty and mean statement, and
obviously the author has some sort of problem with me which is
unfortunate, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Yes, I do have a problem with you. I have watched you belittle people
for years in your capacity as a veterinarian. I've seen you ridicule
those who were seeking advice. I've seen the incredible lack of
compassion you display for human beings. And I hate to burst your
bubble, Dr. Israeli, but I am far from singular in this opinion of
you. I'm sure that overall you are a lovely person, but you are
frequently unkind to those you have made a career of supposedly
providing service, and I don't like it. That is my opinion and I'm
perfectly entitled to it. It's quite simple.

And I'll note for the record that it is not myself to whom I refer in
regards to your responses to those seeking your help; I've watched
your behavior as an observer and for the most part, attempted to
ignore it. And I have never sought your assistance, specifically
_because_ of what I've seen of your behavior.

*Whoops, I forgot that header was in there. ;-) She is a veterinarian
*I've seen on Usenet for years and I find her incredibly arrogant and
*rude when she replies to people.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I stand firm in my belief that you are
completely and utterly incorrect about my replies, but obviously your
feelings are your own.

Opinion is neither correct nor incorrect, Dr. Israeli, and I do feel
that way. As I've told you in the past, I would never bring my
animals to you as I've found you to be arrogant and condescending to
*far* too many of the people to whom you've responded.

*As a veterinarian, I think her responses reflect badly on her profession.
*It's one thing to be a nasty bitch just because, but it's another to be

I think you mean "I think her responses reflect badly on her profession,
veterinary medicine," or "I think her responses reflect badly on
veterinarians in general," or something. What you actually wrote, which I
quoted above, means that you, as a veterinarian, think my responses
reflect badly on our shared profession of veterinary medicine. You are not
a veterinarian as far as I know, are you?

Tedious, Dr. Israeli, tedious. And indicative of exactly what I said
regarding your behavior.

*nasty bitch and make sure that everybody knows you're doing it as a
*representative of the veterinary profession. Just my opinion, mind you,

Well, I'm not a nasty bitch the vast bulk of the time,

Oh, but you are, indeed, a nasty bitch enough of the time for me to
hold the opinion that while you may be a technically skilled
veterinarian, your people skills are lacking.

and if I were, I
certainly wouldn't be being one on behalf of veterinarians. It isn't like
there is one "veterinary" response or behavior regarding most issues,
anyway.

And again, you illustrate my point.

It's definitely true that I don't beat around the bush when it comes to
animal (or human) health matters. It is NOT true that I am arrogant or
belittling.

That is your opinion. It is mine that you are both.

I have, in fact, spent what amounts to many hours of my own
free time providing quality educational material to the public on issues
of animal health. See http://www.hillary.net/school for just one small
section - and that doesn't include any of my Usenet help, or my mailing
list help.

And the fact that you cannot see that the above statements are,
themselves, arrogant makes my point yet again.

So, if whatever I said whenever I said it rubbed you the wrong
way, that's a shame, but it's your problem, not mine, and I'm not going to
sit around and feel awful about it when I know that overall, I've helped
far more people and animals than have taken offense.

You may think that as you wish, Dr. Israeli, but perhaps someday
you'll actually step back and think about some of the responses
you've given to people who were seeking your *help*. I've seen them
far too many times and as a result, I hold the strong opinion

I've expressed my opinions of you *to* you in the past, Dr. Israeli,
and there's really no need for me to express them again. I would
never bring an animal of mine to you for treatment and I would never
recommend you to others, as I've said before. Your technical skills
fail to compensate for your lack of ability to treat people with
respect when they seek your advice. You're not required to respect
those who challenge you, but you *should* have the courtesy to
approach those seeking your advice with a modicum of compassion, and
you often do not. These are my opinions. They are not mine alone, but
they are mine. I know that you will not step back and consider what
I've said, because you are not capable of doing so. Instead, you will
continue blithely along in your arrogance, incapable of admitting
that perhaps there is a reason that I [and others] hold the opinion
of you that I do. And that is your prerogative, just as it is mine to
think you're far too convinced of your own superiority.

That aside, the fact that this much time and effort has been wasted
purely because of a sad little troll like Max Mustermann is
ridiculous, and I am finished with this conversation.

Laura
f/u snipped and set
-Oscar Wilde
Old June 18th 04, 06:28 AM
Laura R.

circa Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:00:15 +0200 (CEST), in rec.pets.cats,
George Orwell ) said,
It's nasty, mean, immature, and entirely characteristic of Laura
Robinson's net.behavior.

yawn Goodness, but you do have a lot of sock puppets.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

I'm so pissed! Max Mustermann General 8 June 18th 04 06:28 AM
Move over Henci and Tood, Now I'm Pissed Larry McMahan Pregnancy 15 March 8th 04 09:10 PM
NPR: How to make labor more painful (SURPRISE!) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 March 3rd 04 10:51 PM