The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Old March 2nd 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

From 1977 to a recent year, I provided help and support, as well as
advocacy to clients and care providers involved with some state child
protections agencies.

These are things I've mentioned on these newsgroups many times over the
course of my posting here.

During that time I, as one might expect, found myself faced with
occasional adversaries from both sides. I'm not known for backing down.

I was instrumental, for instance in the firing of a some CPS employees.
I was both a major claimant and witness for the state in the
termination and permanent disbarment from state government employment
for life for a management level employee. We won, he lost. even CPS
employees were glad to see him go.

That particular one, because of his prior work with criminals as a
probation officer had access to those same people in asking them to act
criminally in his behalf...and did so to myself and others involved in
his case. Property damage, dead animals on the doorstep (that is a
death threat in criminal circles) and similar actions took place in his
behalf over the six months of the investigation, and from time to time
over the years afterward.

He threatened injury and death to myself and family members as well as
to others involved in his dismissal in private conversations with me.

His promise was that we would never be able to stop looking over our
shoulder no matter how many years had passed. I believe him.

From among clients whose relatives I helped gain custody of children

out of stranger foster care I also received threats. Usually people
criminally involved hence capable of escalating to follow through.
There was occasional harassment from that quarter.

When I began posting to this and other ngs my wife and children
requested I not post under my common given name known to those people
above, but use a pseudonym to protect her and others in my family. My
children had received harassing threats during the more serious of
state actions, the hearings resulting in his being denied any future
government employment, against the manager I mentioned before.

Hence I maintain my anonymity for myself and my family, some of whom
are public people and vulnerable, by the use of the nym, Pohaku Kane. A
name I'm known by on the other side of the Pacific Rim.

After posting here for some time I came into conflict, apparently, with
some posters, and interestingly references were made to me NOT by my
name here, but by my off line real world name, and by references to
circumstances that indicated I was being watched by posters, or
associates of theirs. And, a reconnect with some of those adversaries
from the past.

References to actual real world events, such as naming certain places I
was on certain dates for certain occasions strongly supported my
suspicions they were serious threats. And a link to the thug CPS
manager was established by one individual on a newsgroup.

As one might imagine, all such incidents and information on the people
involved were collected, and placed both with my attorney and state
police in respective states.

Where the individuals, (two of them) made direct threats to me by
e-mail against my self and family, those were reported to the
respective states of residence law enforcement. Those reports, which I
recently followed up to review the status of, are still on file and
active.

I am not going to be intimidated by nor curtail my activities here in
the face of such threats, so be warned if you the reader are one of
these that wish to play with either my, or my family member's identity
in the real world, you place yourself at considerable risk with law
enforcement. And that is regardless of how much or little you are
involved with the parties in these threats. If it can be used to
locate me or mine, it is a threat of harm.

I take such actions, as do law enforcement authorities I've talked with
in three states, as direct threats of harm. Very seriously.

And I consider you a thug associate, very possibly, of those that would
possibly follow through on threats. So does law enforcement.

If you wish to initiate harassment of this kind I'll be happy to have
my attorney contact you and advise you of the risks you are taking and
the civil and criminal charges that could ensue, with a cc to your
state authorities. Others that have tried it have had such
correspondance and are no longer posting. At least not under their
original names.

This correspondance has been reviewed by my attorney.

In anticipation of you using your best judgement, have a nice day.

Kane

Old March 31st 06, 11:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Hey Don!
Several years ago you were saying that I had threatened you, even
though I had not.
You have a very long history of actively working to make people hate
you.
You apparently see the internet as some sort of duck blind behind which
you
can verbally puke on everybody. You and your associates have abused my
open identity repeatedly, so I know that you "have my number".

I strongly suspect that this March 2nd posting by you about your death
threats
is just another pile of your crap that you hope to foist on other
people.

If you had really taken legal action then why you would not need to
post such a thing?
Where is MY letter, you lying sack of excrement?

Kane wrote This correspondance has been reviewed by my attorney.

I have something further for your attorney to "review".
Please send me their contact info.

Seriously, Kane, you have been blatantly and severely abusing your
anonymity
on here for YEARS. By one account, under another identity you arranged
an
illegal gun purchase as some private sort of sting/vigilante act.

What person or jury would read all of your profuse insults and public
profanity and fail to conclude that you were seeking hostility?

You have worked to INCITE violence, all the while calling
other people "thugs" at the drop of a hat.

You are an impotent puke and a liar.
Of course you don't want to be ID'd or have the truth come out!

Also, why didn't you post this in ASCPS where you
have been much more active? Here, I will put it there FOR YOU!

From: 0:- Date: Thurs, Mar 2 2006 10:28 am Email: "0:-"

Groups: alt.parenting.spanking

From 1977 to a recent year, I provided help and support, as well

as advocacy to clients and care providers involved with some state
child protection agencies.

[...]

From among clients whose relatives I helped gain custody of children

Old April 1st 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Hey Don!
Several years ago you were saying that I had threatened you, even
though I had not.

To whom are you speaking?

You have a very long history of actively working to make people hate
you.

If you are speaking to me, Kane, I've not doubt that liars, cheats,
creeps like you hate me. Tough ****. You earned even single thing I
said. All one need do is check out your posting history.

You apparently see the internet as some sort of duck blind behind which
you can verbally puke on everybody.

You have made repeated claims about people that don't even come to
usenet, so they are unable to KNOW they need to confront you. You named
workers and supervisors, and even make claims of incompetence against
the direction of human services for your state, did you not?

That's one of the reasons I call you a coward.

You and your associates have abused my
open identity repeatedly, so I know that you "have my number".

How has your identity been abused?

I strongly suspect that this March 2nd posting by you about your death
threats is just another pile of your crap that you hope to foist on other
people.

You may strongly suspect whatever you wish. My desire to protect my
family and I from threats of harm was questioned. I answered. You got a
problem with that?

If you had really taken legal action then why you would not need to
post such a thing?

Shall I set around and wait until it's too late and I or a family member
is harm? Best the creeps you have hung with here get the message loud
and clear.

It was just as I said. I alerted my attorney that in the event of
certain actions by others that he take actions on my behalf.

Where is MY letter, you lying sack of excrement?

Have you done something that would attack my or my family's safety,
Greegor. Where did I say YOU would get a letter. Should you?

Kane wrote This correspondance has been reviewed by my attorney.

Yes, that's accurate as to what I wrote and what I did.

I have something further for your attorney to "review".
Please send me their contact info.

You can contact me by private email with your "something further to
review." I'll see it's forwarded to my attorney.

Seriously, Kane, you have been blatantly and severely abusing your
anonymity on here for YEARS.

How does one abuse their anonymity, greegor? Possibly you are thinking
of Fern, Observer, or bobb. YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO ABUSE MY ANONYMITY
RIGHT NOW. It's because you cannot stand the heat of people knowing that
you are trying to blame the state for YOUR moral lacks.

By one account, under another identity you arranged
an illegal gun purchase as some private sort of sting/vigilante act.

Be whose one account would that be? Can you produce this instance of me
being involved in some illegal gun purchase? Or involved in a sting or
vigilante act involving a gun purchase?

You are lying, Greg Hanson. And you'll damn well pay for public slander
unless you damn quick produce your proof, or admit you know ****.

What person or jury would read all of your profuse insults and public
profanity and fail to conclude that you were seeking hostility?

It does not matter in the least. What person or jury in their right mind
would read dangerous vicious child hating crap like you and your cronies
have published here and NOT have the same thoughts about you that I've
expressed.

You have worked to INCITE violence, all the while calling
other people "thugs" at the drop of a hat.

At the drop of a towel, shampoo, shoving naked little girl's head under
the shower, punishing a six year old for wetter herself by forcing her
to take a cold shower. You are stupid, and you SHOW HOW MUCH OF A THUG
YOU ARE BY SUCH ACTIONS.

You are an impotent puke and a liar.

Seems like I touched YOUR nerve a tad. 0:-

Of course you don't want to be ID'd or have the truth come out!

What truth?

I do not wish to be ID'd because of threats. No other reason at all. If
I am forced to move to protect my family someone will pay for it, Greegor.

Also, why didn't you post this in ASCPS where you
have been much more active? Here, I will put it there FOR YOU!

All this has been posted in pieces to ascps over the years, dummy. And
if you hadn't rotted your brain out and had any capacity for memory
recall you'd remember it.

Let's take a look together, shall we?

From: 0:- Date: Thurs, Mar 2 2006 10:28 am Email: "0:-"

Groups: alt.parenting.spanking

From 1977 to a recent year, I provided help and support, as well

as advocacy to clients and care providers involved with some state
child protection agencies.

These are things I've mentioned on these newsgroups many times
over the course of my posting here.

I have talked repeatedly on ascps about the above, carrying on long
conversations about it including relating incidences from conflicts
clients and care providers have had with CPS and my helping them.

During that time I, as one might expect, found myself faced with
occasional adversaries from both sides. I'm not known for backing down.

That is true. More in the outside world, but a couple from newsgroups. I
found people accosting me personally asking questions and making
statements nearly direct quotes from adversaries on these newsgroups.
Even addressing me by my name here.

I was instrumental, for instance in the firing of a some CPS employees.

And one of those was known to have assaulted people physically.

I was both a major claimant and witness for the state in the
termination and permanent disbarment from state government employment
for life for a management level employee. We won, he lost. even CPS
employees were glad to see him go.

That was the assaultive one. Dangerous to clients and workers.

That particular one, because of his prior work with criminals as a
probation officer had access to those same people in asking them to act

criminally in his behalf...and did so to myself and others involved in
his case. Property damage, dead animals on the doorstep (that is a
death threat in criminal circles) and similar actions took place in his

behalf over the six months of the investigation, and from time to time
over the years afterward.

He threatened injury and death to myself and family members as well as
to others involved in his dismissal in private conversations with me.

Greg, if you were at risk of this kind I wouldn't consider for a moment
exposing you or your family, or Lisa's family to such kinds of risk.

Yet you seem ready to do that to me. Any thoughts, you sick little thug?

His promise was that we would never be able to stop looking over our
shoulder no matter how many years had passed. I believe him.

From among clients whose relatives I helped gain custody of children

out
of stranger foster care I also received threats. Usually people
criminally involved hence capable of escalating to follow through.
There was occasional harassment from that quarter.

Would YOU not that such threats seriously?

Or as long as it's toward someone you argue with here it's okay?

[...]

Are you bucking for some attention, child?

This correspondance has been reviewed by my attorney.
In anticipation of you using your best judgement, have a nice day.

Kane

So, you have read this, you certainly have no excuse now for trying to
invalidate and deny me and my family my anonymity. Yet you are trying
to, even making a lying claim that I participated in an illegal gun
purchase or set someone up to make such a purchase.

If you continue with this "letter" bull**** that you claim I sent, which
I never claimed, greegor you liar, one may well come your way, and not
from me.

Keep up the threats to me and my family. Watch what happens.

Aren't you in enough trouble already?

You've been convicted of domestic abuse. You were a key character in a
mother losing custody of her daughter.

Now you want to play games with me?

Why not clean up your own act first?

0:-]

Old April 1st 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Kane, Do I now qualify to talk to your lawyer?
Please?

Old April 1st 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Do I now qualify to talk to your lawyer?
Please?

Guess how you'll find that out.

0:-

Old April 2nd 06, 09:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Please be clearer, Kane!
Will your attorney be contacting me?

Please e-mail me with his or her contact information.
That's Greegor at hotmail.com

Please don't forget to include their Bar Association number.

I do so look forward to our day in court, at your expense!

Old April 2nd 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Please be clearer, Kane!
Will your attorney be contacting me?

I'm waiting for your post to me.

Please e-mail me with his or her contact information.
That's Greegor at hotmail.com

I'll pass it on if need be.

Please don't forget to include their Bar Association number.

He will if you insist.

I do so look forward to our day in court, at your expense!

I hope so, and no it won't be.

Been there, done that, and the last one is someone you know that is not
in this ng but would love to see it happen to you.

0:-

Old April 2nd 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Oh yeah!
Kane, Please explain how you ruined that CPS manager's
career in government service.

Gathered the evidence, and testimony from victims that later appeared as
witnesses in a state hearing. The supervisor was offered a chance to
defend himself. He declined and resigned, with the stipulation in
writing that he understood and accepted that he would not be and could
not be hired by the state again in any capacity. Last I heard he went to
work for the county as a jail guard. Seems fitting.

What was his crime?

Threating and harassing. And I've described some of the actions in an
earlier post. Some threats took the form of prosecutable crimes. Tire
slashing, physically stalking, phone harassment, etc. Don't ask me to
repeat things I've posted that recently.

And now after you worked for years to anger people
in the newsgroups,

I've done no such thing, unless you could call exposing you to the group
for what you are. Feel free to be as angry as you wish.

Notice you have are being used by others. You are a fool. And a couple
of years ago I predicted you'd do the very thing you are nerving
yourself up for, and it would be with the encouragement of others. Am I
right. Of course I am. And I know exactly who is involved.

how can you tell if you are being
threatened by the guy you mentioned yourself, or
one of the people you actively worked to anger in the
newsgroups?

What an odd question. They either make it plain themselves with their
names attached or I run down their service provider and get the
information I need.

Of I use the phone company, or various surveillance methods, or any
combination and some I'll not name.

Why didn't you go after the CPS manager for
the death threats before you moved on to cultivate
more death threats?

Already did. My objective was to get him out of state service, freeing
the families the families he interfered with and terrorized.

Some he stupidly misjudged. They had friends and the resources to follow
though. We assisted each other. There are lots of ways to reform the
system. Now and then it takes acting on single instances like that one.

Now ask me the stupid question you are dying to....does CPS have people
this bad working for it?

Does any large organization?

You people are so stupid. And you are letting a stupid person lead you
around by the nose.

0:-

Old April 3rd 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

I'm not leading anybody am I?
Why are you pretending that I am?

Are you going to send me your attorneys
contact information? You haven't e-mailed me yet.

Old April 3rd 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
I'm not leading anybody am I?
Why are you pretending that I am?

Are you going to send me your attorneys
contact information? You haven't e-mailed me yet.

That's not what I said would happen. And I invited you to email me
directly.

If you have something to say.

Or do you wish to threaten my attorney?

Kane