Three year old twin girls

Old November 25th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default Three year old twin girls

Just wondering if anyone out there has 3 yr old twin girls. I would
really like to have a friend to talk to. I'm a stay at home mom who
cleans a house once or twice a week for play money, but other than
that, I'm pretty much alone. My husband works long hours and we don't
really get much quality time.

Old November 27th 06, 07:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Hi Chrissy,

I don't have twins but I do SAHM. Well, actually, I work at home or let
me clarify again, I'm trying like heck to be able to work at home. My
husband is a computer geek but doesn't make a lot yet so I am looking
to supplement our income. I'm in a training program now that I hope
pans out. I guess I'll know in the near future, lol. Good luck w/ your
twins.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Nov 26, 8:31 pm, "Nick Theodorakis"
Just wondering if anyone out there has 3 yr old twin girls. I would
really like to have a friend to talk to. I'm a stay at home mom who
cleans a house once or twice a week for play money, but other than
that, I'm pretty much alone. My husband works long hours and we don't
really get much quality time.Our girls are long past that stage (they are 12) but I just wanted to

ask if there is a twins club in your area. That could be a source of
contacts.

Otherwise, my mailbox is open if you just want an occasional email.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

contact form:http://theodorakis.net/contact.html

Old January 5th 07, 04:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Moya

Have you thought of working from home. I work from home and have an
amazing support group to work with. It is all on the internet and the
phone. I love talking to the other ladies. The extra $ isn't too bad
either. I teach full time and hope to quit next year.
Moya

Old January 15th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Good morning Chrissy,

Just thought I'd get in touch with you, I am a mother of twins myself
although they are 8 years old now I am busy with a new little girls.
She has just turned nine months and I'm off to work full-time again!
The reason for my response is simple I have a sister-in-law who herself
just had twin boys, and combined we are publishing an online magazine
addressing issues related to the trials and tribulations of raising
twins. If you have any questions or topics that you are struggling to
find resources please feel free to email. I'd love to hear your
opinions and tales of adventures.

Sincerely,
Lizbeth Nickol

PS: Keep your head up and enjoy every moment, because it disapears quick

Help needed for coach trying to deal with parents Ninja67 General 47 July 31st 05 12:03 PM
Governor Schwarzenegger's State of the State Address 01/05/2005 [email protected] Solutions 0 January 6th 05 07:10 AM
Trying to understand - some personal issues based on experience Stuart Magpie Spanking 4 August 4th 04 11:15 AM
snotty 6 year old Deanna General 39 May 15th 04 12:45 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 February 16th 04 10:58 AM