Strange Pre Labour Symptoms.

Old October 7th 06, 02:21 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
little_hunny_b

Default Strange Pre Labour Symptoms.

Hi everyone, I was hoping I could have some advice. I'm 39+2 weeks as
of today, on my 3rd pregnancy, and have been having pre-labour symptoms
since the 18th September. I have been diagnosed with Pelvic seperation
and this has been giving me severe pain, to the point I am unable to
walk for a good part of the day.

For the last 2 nights however I have had increasing problems and these
have included sharp pains running down my legs, across my stomach and
back, but the strangest has been muscle spasms in my stomach and back
that I have never experienced before. These aren't like normal
contractions, the nearest thing I can compare to is the sensation you
have when it's time to push, just not as intense. Baby is kicking
fine, I'm just wondering if this is anything to worry about. Is this
normal? Is there any reason I would be having the urge to push despite
not being in established labour?

I have contacted the day unit at my local maternity hospital who have
told me to contact my community midwife, as I am supposed to be having
a home birth. unfortunately she has her phone turned off and is
unreachable. Any advice that you can give would be greatly
appreciated. Thank.

Old October 8th 06, 03:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & joanna

Hi

I don't really have a clue whats happening with you but you say you phones
the maternity unit who told you to phone your midwife which you did but she
is unreachable so I would say phone back the unit and explain your midwife
is unreachable and go get checked out there.

April

ups.com...