NOW HIRING: Social Workers Needed … for child stealing , Sorry typo we meant… saving!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default NOW HIRING: Social Workers Needed … for child stealing , Sorry typo we meant… saving!

Social Workers Needed … for child stealing … saving

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ID=1707124 20

NOW HIRING

The Children's Protection Services is now hiring.

In order to qualify for employment you must meet the following requirements.

1. You must not know any of the Constitution.

2. If you do, you must forget it. It is not needed in this field. We
don't acknowledge it

3. You must be able to select your own victims, sorry we meant cases.

4. You must select poor, single, disabled, or grandparents, no 2 parent
homes, no one with an income over 35,000 and absolutely NO ONE who can
afford a lawyer.

5. You must be able to lie on demand, it doesn't matter what you say, we
have guardian ad litems to back you up.

6. You must not be afraid to lie to the police, tell them you have a
warrant to remove a child even if you don't. Don't worry they know the
game too.

7. we prefer you read and write well, but if not that's ok, we have
standard forms you can fill out and pick and choose what reasons you
would like to use for removing a child.

8. You must make sure the rubber stamp at the Judges bench is always in
place and refilled with ink.

9. You must be creative and able to exaggerate the most basic situations.

10.No college degree required, we also offer you GED training.

If you are interested please submit your resume`, if you don't have one,
just stop by and write your name and number down on a piece of paper. We
will call you.

We offer great benefits.

Long lunches, paid travel to testify, but only if you agree to lie to
the Judge. Perjury is not an issue. We don't acknowledge that either.
You will put up for promotion immediately if you can prove to us, that
you have no emotions or logical thinking skills. Although this job is
with children you must not like them nor consider their feelings and
what they want. We don't do that. That is another myth that has plagued
our profession. This job offers great pay and on your third day, we give
you your official "seal of entitlement and power". This allows you to
officially run over the "little people". We don't deal with the "big
dogs". They can afford lawyers, so no worries.

Please apply immediately, we have more children to steal, Sorry typo
again, we meant "save" and we need you.

You may apply @ any Juvenile or Family Court or your closest Department
of Human Services Office.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...