Teachers do get assaulted

Old April 7th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Teachers do get assaulted

However, if you look at the laws in Texas, you
will find that Texas administrators and teachers can paddle without
parental consent. It is good to have facts, don't you think?

Texas is perhaps the worst state in the country when it comes to
paddling, actually its one of the worst states in the country in
general. I can tell you this much, had I lived in Texas and an
administrator tried to paddle me, I would beat the living heck out of
him. And when the police came to arrest me for assaulting a school
official, I would deal with them as well. Texas police are as screwed
up as the school officials down there.