Why Do Liberals Become ****ty Parents?

Old September 30th 07, 01:11 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
Movin' On Up

Default Why Do Liberals Become ****ty Parents?

Why Liberals Make Atrocious Parents
By Kevin McCullough
Sunday, September 30, 2007

The leading liberals in America gave frightening clear evidence this
week, that not only do they lack the wisdom to run the nation, but
that by their own words they do not even understand the priorities of
good parenting. The position of "parent" is God granted, yet they
shirk with great disdain the desire to give their children the basic
wisdom of life. In doing so they demonstrate clearly that they are
contributing to one of our nation's greatest deficits - the
discernment and critical thinking skills of the next generation.

In the New Hampshire Democratic debate this week, the veil was pulled
back on more than just the Democratic party's great lie about their
desire to bring the troops home in the global war on terror (none
would even commit to doing it before the end of their first term) but
perhaps more importantly their twisted views on family, sex, and
parental responsibility were also highlighted.

U.S. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) (L) and former U.S. Senator John
Edwards (D-NC) listen as another candidate responds to a question
during their debate at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
September 26, 2007. Tim Russert asked the three front-runners for the
Democratic nomination as to their comfort level of teaching a
homosexual story of two boys consummating their lust for each other to
children in the second grade. They all agreed they would support the
teaching of such behavior, though they attempted to hem, haw, and
confuse the issue mumbling about parents' involvement.

John Edwards: "Yes absolutely..." (He would support the teaching of
the story to second graders.) "I want my children to understand
everything about the difficulties that gay and lesbian couples are
faced with every day, the discrimination that they’re faced with every
single day of their lives."

Hillary Clinton: "Obviously, it is better to try to … help your
children understand the many differences that are in the world. … And
that goes far beyond sexual orientation. So I think that this issue of
gays and lesbians and their rights will remain an important one in our
country."

Barack Obama: "The fact is, my 9-year-old and my 6-year-old I think
are already aware that there are same-sex couples... One of the things
I want to communicate to my children is not to be afraid of people who
are different. …. One of the things I think the next president has to
do is stop fanning people’s fears. If we spend all our time feeding
the American people fear and conflict and division, then they become
fearful and conflicted and divided."

Obama in fact confirmed that his wife had already taken the
opportunity to sit his six and nine year old daughters down to discuss
same-sex behavior and why some radical same-sex couples believe
society should redefine the God-sanctioned institution of marriage
because of it.

But it was John Edwards that summarized for liberals everywhere what
they actually believe: "I don’t want to make that decision on behalf
of my children. I want my children to be able to make that decision on
behalf of themselves, and I want them to be exposed to all the
information... even in second grade to be exposed to all those
possibilities, because I don’t want to impose my view. Nobody made me
God."

Edwards gave voice to words that liberals have thought and practiced
for years.

Liberals, by the strictest understanding of the definition of the
word, believe in lack of restraint, defying of limits, and excess -
whether it's taxes, education, or sexual practice. Truth can never be
known and all focus must be given to the unknowable.

In and of itself the term "liberal" isn't necessarily a bad one. For
instance in the scriptures we are instructed to be liberal with
generosity for those in need, forgiveness for those who repent, and
mercy for those who suffer. But Clinton, Obama, and Edwards have taken
it far beyond that.

Liberals today mean it as an excuse to wipe away other important
elements of behavior like self-control, purity, moderation, and even
delayed gratification. It's my opinion that the lost virtue of
restraint has in fact become one of our nation's most important
deficits - so much so that I devoted an entire chapter to the idea in
MuscleHead Revolution.

But with these ideas liberals have even excused themselves of
performing the task God gave them uniquely. It IS a parent's job to
teach a child how to think, the framework of what to believe, and to
equip them to critique their own actions and the actions of others for
even some very basic reasons - like self preservation.

Conservative parents teach disciplined behavior so that in their
children's private world they do not bring harm to themselves, and in
public they do not bring harassment, discomfort or harm to others. The
benefit of learning to be quiet at some times and places, helps a
child to enjoy the exuberance of playtime later. Teaching a child not
to touch everything they see, gives them self-control and prevents
them from breaking things they should not have grabbed in the first
place. Saying "no" when they reach for a hot pan on the stove, may
seem rather harsh, scolding, and even angry - but in the end it has
saved them from immense pain!

If you want to see this at work in the real world - take ten minutes
to go randomly interview any girl who works in women's retail today.
The hellions that liberal moms bring into their store - and
immediately lose track of the moment they begin trying things on are
significantly different than the children who have been taught to
stand quietly and wait until they are home to run, wrestle, hide,
seek, laugh, and play.

John Edwards, though he represents the thinking of liberal mentality
across the board, could not be more mistaken.

True nobody made him 'God' (and we all breathe easier for that.) But
God did very much make him, and more importantly He made him a
representative to his children, to teach, to instruct, to guide, and
to help grow his children into fully functional and thoughtful adults
who will then be able to do the same for their children in the days to
come.

To not exercise the responsibility of teaching his children, or even
more dangerously in Barack Obama's case of willfully teaching his
children behavior and immoral justification, liberals are at best
proving that they do not have the critical discernment needed to
recognize the difference between right and wrong. At worst they are
demonstrating negligent or intentional contempt for their children and
society. And if they are that confused about something so basic as
instructing their children, how will THEY be equipped when weighing
the balance of good and evil in the world and nation they hope to
lead?

In exposing their thinking on something so simple to us they confirmed
that I would never trust them to baby-sit my own child, therefore how
on earth can they be given oversight of the free world?

Not on my watch!

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/K...gh/2007/09/30/
why_liberals_make_atrocious_parents?page=full&comm ents=true
Old September 30th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
3800 Dead

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The leading liberals in America gave frightening clear evidence this
week, that not only do they lack the wisdom to run the nation, but
that by their own words they do not even understand the priorities of
good parenting. The position of "parent" is God granted, yet they
shirk with great disdain the desire to give their children the basic
wisdom of life. In doing so they demonstrate clearly that they are
contributing to one of our nation's greatest deficits - the
discernment and critical thinking skills of the next generation.

This right wing clown is either too ignornant to know, or too
dishonest to admit that both Mittens Romney and Fishnet Guilliani both
signed off on this program as governor and mayor in their respective
regions.

--

One of the [Gold Star mothers], Elaine Johnson, recounted a meeting that she had with
President Bush in which he gave her a presidential coin and told her

--from interview broadcast on NPR

Putsch: leading America to asymetric warfare since 2001

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Old September 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
PissingOnTheRight

Default Why Do republicans Become Gay?

"Movin' On Up" wrote in message

Guckert, Foley, Hastert, Craig like many closeted gay Republicans, engaged
in vicious gay-bashing himself:
Clean up your own HOUSE, hypocrites.

Old September 30th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
[email protected]

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:34:05 GMT, "****ingOnTheRight" kidGWBoo
wrote:

"Movin' On Up" wrote in message

Guckert, Foley, Hastert, Craig like many closeted gay Republicans, engaged
in vicious gay-bashing himself:
Clean up your own HOUSE, hypocrites.

Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the
1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on
the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its
investigation.

Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling
Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House
Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male
prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence in
the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to
censure him in 1990.

Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to
stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and
rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978
for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won
re-election-before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty
to tax evasion and drug possession.

Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary
of
a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman
won
re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified
secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from
Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from
the Administration Committee in 1976.

Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with
underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to
office
for six more terms.

Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12
counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton
pardoned him before leaving office.

Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in
defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win
over the jury in 1991.

Mark Oaten, the former Liberal Democrat leadership challenger,
dramatically quit frontline politics last night over revelations of an
affair with a rent boy.

Rep. Wilbur Mills (D-Ark.)
On Oct. 9, 1974, Mills, the chairman of the House Ways and Means
Committee and perhaps the most powerful member of the House, was
stopped for speeding near the Jefferson Memorial at 2 a.m. Shortly
after, Annabella Battistella - a stripper who went by the stage-name
of Fanne Foxe, the "Argentine Firecracker" - jumped out of his car
and into the Potomac River tidal basin. The incident did not
immediately threaten Mills, whose district was solidly Democratic. But
Mills won reelection with only 59 percent of the vote, his lowest
total
ever. Within weeks, Mills appeared on a Boston stage carousing with
Foxe, apparently intoxicated. Faced with an uprising among House
Democrats, Mills was forced to resign as Ways and Means chairman, and
in 1976 he announced he would not seek another term, ending his
38-year
House career. He was succeeded by Jim Guy Tucker, whose own ethics got
the attention of Kenneth Starr some two decades later.

Old October 1st 07, 12:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the
1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on
the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its
investigation.

------------------------
Disproven and discredited, THAT'S why!

Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling
Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House
Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

----------------------------
Never substantiated, NOT EVEN by the complainant!

Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male
prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence in
the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to
censure him in 1990.

--------------------------------
If this is not a conviction, how do you pretend to know this?
Answer: YOU CAN'T!! It's nothing but a stupid RUMOR! Gossip!

Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to
stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and
rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

---------------------------------
ACCUSATIONS, never substantiated in ANY way.

Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978
for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won
re-election-before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty
to tax evasion and drug possession.

----------------------------------
In a state where 16 *IS* the age of consent!

Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary
of
a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman
won
re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

------------------------
Another allegation. He lost in '76 for unrelated causes.

Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified
secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from
Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from
the Administration Committee in 1976.

------------------------------
"Reportedly" means that you're reciting rumor or out-and-out LYING!

Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with
underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to
office
for six more terms.

-----------------------------------
They seemed to like him well enough. And pages go through a selection
process that takes over a year, and they may not even apply till they
are a junior in highschool and 16. This means that by the time they
serve they are almost always 18, thus of consenting age. This fact
is often glossed over. It may be workplace sex, but so what?

Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12
counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton
pardoned him before leaving office.

------------------------------
Now FINALLY, THIS was a genuine conviction of a Democrat in office.
Jesse Jackson convinced Clinton to pardon him.

Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in
defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win
over the jury in 1991.

-------------------------
More LIES. Everybody knows that case, he was questioned, revealed
NOTHING exculpatory or otherwise, and his nephew was exonerated of
the charges because the evidence was puny and unreliable.

Mark Oaten, the former Liberal Democrat leadership challenger,
dramatically quit frontline politics last night over revelations of an
affair with a rent boy.

-----------------------------------
Allegations used in a smear compaign. He "quit" after losing that
election, and simply hasn't tried again. You're spewing LIES!

Rep. Wilbur Mills (D-Ark.)
On Oct. 9, 1974, Mills, the chairman of the House Ways and Means
Committee and perhaps the most powerful member of the House, was
stopped for speeding near the Jefferson Memorial at 2 a.m. Shortly
after, Annabella Battistella - a stripper who went by the stage-name
of Fanne Foxe, the "Argentine Firecracker" - jumped out of his car
and into the Potomac River tidal basin. The incident did not
immediately threaten Mills, whose district was solidly Democratic. But
Mills won reelection with only 59 percent of the vote, his lowest
total
ever.

----------------------
ONLY?? You KNOW that 59% in politics is called a LANDSLIDE!!

Within weeks, Mills appeared on a Boston stage carousing with
Foxe, apparently intoxicated.

-----------------------
Neither activity is illegal.

Faced with an uprising among House Democrats, Mills was forced to resign as Ways and Means chairman,

-----------------------------------
No, he resigned because of infirmity!

and in 1976 he announced he would
not seek another term, ending his 38-year House career.

---------------------------
That was because he was OLD and he RETIRED, you LIAR!

He was
succeeded by Jim Guy Tucker, whose own ethics got the attention of Kenneth Starr some two decades later.

---------------------------
To get the attention of a right-wing hatchet man and LIAR must mean
that he was successful!

Everything you've tried here has been a pack of disingenuous lies,
and MANY TIMES more republicans are IN PRISON for venal abuse of
office and corruption FOR PERSONAL GAIN!!
Steve
Old October 1st 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d
R. Steve Walz

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The leading liberals in America gave frightening clear evidence this
week, that not only do they lack the wisdom to run the nation, but
that by their own words they do not even understand the priorities of
good parenting. The position of "parent" is God granted, yet they
shirk with great disdain the desire to give their children the basic
wisdom of life. In doing so they demonstrate clearly that they are
contributing to one of our nation's greatest deficits - the
discernment and critical thinking skills of the next generation.

----------------------------------
That's because this "wisdom" you pretend to champion is what we call
right-wing slack-jawed moron illogic!!

In the New Hampshire Democratic debate this week, the veil was pulled
back on more than just the Democratic party's great lie about their
desire to bring the troops home in the global war on terror (none
would even commit to doing it before the end of their first term)

--------------------
Of course not. We want to make sure that it is safe to do so. Prior
commitments by an executive is not something anyone who has to change
their mind with changing circumstances is stupid enough to commit to!

It should be noted:
Republicans won't commit to bringing our troops home AT ALL, EVER!

but
perhaps more importantly their twisted views on family, sex, and
parental responsibility were also highlighted.

-----------------
YOU say they are "twisted", WE say that you're insane and neurotic!

-------------------------------
This right wing clown is either too ignornant to know, or too
dishonest to admit that both Mittens Romney and Fishnet Guilliani both
signed off on this program as governor and mayor in their respective
regions.

You just RESENT being FORCED to commit to such things to even get
ELECTED anymore!! But THAT IS THE COMMON WEAL, the Public Will, and
YOU don't LIKE it, which makes you UNFIT TO LEAD!!

Edwards gave voice to words that liberals have thought and practiced
for years.

------------------------------
Sure. That's not news.
The sickness is why YOU think that's at all DAMNING!!
Acknowledging reality in the family and in sex education seems to be
totally beyond you right-wing Fundy cretins!!

Liberals, by the strictest understanding of the definition of the
word, believe in lack of restraint, defying of limits, and excess -
whether it's taxes, education, or sexual practice. Truth can never be
known and all focus must be given to the unknowable.

----------------------------------
Oh, it's all knowable. We just don't believe in your arbitrary,
capricious, and religiously superstitious and baseless paranoias of
expansive sexuality. These "limits" you claim we "defy" are merely
the sick tenets of your sick little backwoods religion. You wish to
pretend these are commonly held "limits", when you're a tiny minority
fo freaks out of place in the socially and psychologically modern world!

And to believe in "excess", when it is an excess of Good and Sane
sexuality or an "excess" of eeducation or of social services to real
PEOPLE, instead of to the RICH ALONE is a Popular Democratic Virtue!

In and of itself the term "liberal" isn't necessarily a bad one. For
instance in the scriptures we are instructed to be liberal with
generosity for those in need, forgiveness for those who repent, and
mercy for those who suffer. But Clinton, Obama, and Edwards have taken
it far beyond that.

-------------------------
Nonsense, we are doing what Jesus said FAR more closely than you greedy
venal corrupt reactionaries! We are "loving one another",
and YOU don't LIKE that, we are "caring for the sick", and YOU don't
LIKE that, we are "caring for the poor, the widow and downtrodden",
and YOU **** REALLY don't LIKE THAT!!

Liberals today mean it as an excuse to wipe away other important
elements of behavior like self-control, purity, moderation, and even
delayed gratification.

------------------------
You, like the European feudal masters you inherited your ignorance
from, would like your slaves to forgoe all "gratification" until
"Hebbin", that isn't even shown to EXIST, a rather convenient scam!!

There is NO virtue in "self-control" of GOODNESS, or of HAPPINESS.
"Purity" has NOTHING to do with SEX, moderation has NOTHING to do
with Goodness or things that aren't harmful. You represent a pack
of lies and sickness that were fashioned only to control SLAVES
in thew Middle Ages!!

It's my opinion that the lost virtue of
restraint has in fact become one of our nation's most important
deficits -

--------------------------
Oh we LIKE restraint! We want **** LIKE YOU to be restrained as much
as possible from doing your vicious greedy EVIL!!

But with these ideas liberals have even excused themselves of
performing the task God gave them uniquely.

--------------------
YOU know NOTHING of "Gawd". You never met "Gawd" and you're doing
nothing but MAKING UP what YOU would like "Gawd" to have told you!
NO one has EVER come back from the dead, GAWD does NOT speak to
ANYONE more than the rest of us so that we should bow down to you
VENAL CORRUPT LIARS!

It IS a parent's job to
teach a child how to think, the framework of what to believe, and to
equip them to critique their own actions and the actions of others for
even some very basic reasons - like self preservation.

--------------------------
And in teaching them to HATE YOU **** and to distrust all that vicious
old CRAP that's EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE DOING!!

Conservative parents teach disciplined behavior so that in their
children's private world they do not bring harm to themselves, and in
public they do not bring harassment, discomfort or harm to others. The
benefit of learning to be quiet at some times and places, helps a
child to enjoy the exuberance of playtime later.

-------------------
Nothing but abusive double-speak!! You wish to beat and suppress your
children for your own convenience and then to dress it up as some
ridiculous virtue!

Teaching a child not
to touch everything they see, gives them self-control and prevents
them from breaking things they should not have grabbed in the first
place. Saying "no" when they reach for a hot pan on the stove, may
seem rather harsh, scolding, and even angry - but in the end it has
saved them from immense pain!

------------------------------------
And out of the other corner of your mouth you will claim that kids just
have to learn by burning themselves, or that you have to just "throw
them in to learn by sink or swim"!! You **** will SAY ANYTHING to try
to promote your antisexual neurotic authoritarian agenda, even when
it MAKES NO SENSE!!

If you want to see this at work in the real world - take ten minutes
to go randomly interview any girl who works in women's retail today.
The hellions that liberal moms bring into their store - and
immediately lose track of the moment they begin trying things on are
significantly different than the children who have been taught to
stand quietly and wait until they are home to run, wrestle, hide,
seek, laugh, and play.

----------------------------
More delusional imaginary nonsense. It is the beaten abused children
of the right wing whom I see acting out their abuse upon adults and
other children in public!

John Edwards, though he represents the thinking of liberal mentality
across the board, could not be more mistaken.

True nobody made him 'God' (and we all breathe easier for that.) But
God did very much make him, and more importantly He made him a
representative to his children, to teach, to instruct, to guide, and
to help grow his children into fully functional and thoughtful adults
who will then be able to do the same for their children in the days to
come.

--------------------------
You have NO IDEA and NO CAPACITY to know WHAT GAWD WANTS!!

To not exercise the responsibility of teaching his children, or even
more dangerously in Barack Obama's case of willfully teaching his
children behavior and immoral justification, liberals are at best
proving that they do not have the critical discernment needed to
recognize the difference between right and wrong.

-------------------------
That's because YOU **** have a totally TWISTED notion of what Right
and Wrong are! YOUR model for sin is SEX, whereas OURS is Greed and
Venal Corruption, and Hate! We support Jesus' view of sin, and YOU
DO NOT!!

At worst they are
demonstrating negligent or intentional contempt for their children and
society. And if they are that confused about something so basic as
instructing their children, how will THEY be equipped when weighing
the balance of good and evil in the world and nation they hope to
lead?

---------------------------
We have the Greatest contempt for people like YOU who pretend to know
what they CANNOT know, but still try to confabulate out of their lust
for power over others!!

In exposing their thinking on something so simple to us they confirmed
that I would never trust them to baby-sit my own child, therefore how
on earth can they be given oversight of the free world?

That's because you're desperate to brainwash your child with GARBAGE,
and you KNOW that anyone who would go around opening windows at your
house would make your twisted child-abuse ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!

It doesn't matter, we'll rehabilitate and deprogram them later!!
Steve