Update on Carol Ann

Old March 26th 04, 11:14 PM
Jamie Clark

Default Update on Carol Ann

Ooops!

And I bet Kevin has a different last name? Or is Kelly his last name?

Oy, it gets so confusing!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest, Password:
Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

"Carla" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:40:53 GMT, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:

I believe it's Kyung. Baby is Morgan Kelly Kyung.

I think it's Morgan Kyung Kelly & Carol Ann's last name is Kaplan

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04

Old March 26th 04, 11:23 PM
Carla

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:14:41 GMT, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:

Ooops!

And I bet Kevin has a different last name? Or is Kelly his last name?

Oy, it gets so confusing!

Yeah, I think Kelly is his last name because she said that the baby
was going to take his last name.

Carla

#1 EDD 5/14/04

Pretty amazing I managed to call her at the hospital isn't it?

#1 EDD 5/14/04

Pretty amazing I managed to call her at the hospital isn't it?

yes!!

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04
Old March 27th 04, 01:45 AM
Auntie Bubbles

"Dagny" wrote in message
nk.net...

So after the silence and all the suspense I decided to call Carol Ann at

the
hospital. Good news! She has a beautiful daughter!

Thanks for the update, Dagny! I watch carefully for Carol Ann because we
have several things in common and I'm only a few weeks behind her. Now my
baby's upcoming birth seems more real to me....

AAACCCKKKK!!!
Cheers,
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old March 27th 04, 01:50 AM
Coccinella

Congratulations Carol Ann!
I hope you have a very speedy and full recovery.

Cannot wait to hear from you.

Love

Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/04)

Old March 27th 04, 05:00 AM
Irene

"Dagny" wrote in message ink.net...
So after the silence and all the suspense I decided to call Carol Ann at the
hospital. Good news! She has a beautiful daughter!

Congrats, Carol Ann & Kevin!

Irene
Old March 27th 04, 08:48 PM
melizabeth

congrats to the family. I was getting worried when she hadn't posted in
several days. I'm glad it all worked out well

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old March 28th 04, 10:49 PM
Daye

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:45:01 GMT, "Dagny" wrote:

She has a beautiful daughter!

Congrats! I hope that she heals quickly!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 29th 04, 04:04 AM

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:45:01 GMT, "Dagny" wrote:

So after the silence and all the suspense I decided to call Carol Ann at the
hospital. Good news! She has a beautiful daughter!

7 pounds 7.6 oz
19 inches
Born 3/24 6:13am
-- Dagny

Thanks for the update Dagny and congrats to Carol Ann - speedy
recovery and hope to hear from you soon.

Di

Article by Carol Ummel Lindquist, Ph.D. - Happily Married with Kids Jane Smith General 0 July 27th 04 02:17 PM
update on my saga Edith General (moderated) 0 May 28th 04 08:42 PM
Miscarriage - tingling, numbness, vision, anxiety - Five Month Update Ebo Pregnancy 2 August 5th 03 10:56 PM
30 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 1 July 11th 03 10:12 PM
36 week update Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 4 July 10th 03 10:56 PM