Have a laugh...

Old March 27th 04, 03:37 AM
Maggie

Default Have a laugh...

melbgal1 spake thusly
says...

We live in Paekakariki, North of Wellington, NZ. It's on the coast and
absolutely wonderful.

Do you call prams "pushchairs" in NZ ?

A pram is a pram, and a pushchair is a pushchair. I think of a pram
as more of a "mobile bassinet", whereas a pushchair is a "mobile chair".
Though ours is called a buggy.
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old March 27th 04, 04:05 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Larry - Have a laugh...

Carla wrote:

Larry,
First let me apologize because this has *absolutely nothing* to do
with the original post (just my typical dementia) but I always wanna
call you Larry Tate (Darren's boss from Bewitched) because wasn't the
advertising agency that he worked for called McMahan & Tate? Or am I
the only freak here that would know something as useless as that?

Yup. McMahan and Tate. I love Bewitched! :-)

Then, of course, there is always Larry Dallas from Three's Company. :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 27th 04, 05:11 AM
Cam & Shane

Great pictures!

We got the same stroller, it's just a different color. It wasn't the
one we originally picked but when we saw it and tried it we just fell
in love with it. It was the smooothest ride ever, I love the REAL
tires -- not like the crappy plastic ones on the Gracos and others.

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04

I fell in love with the drink holders at the top!! I have only found it in
black and yellow. I am glad you find it smooth as well - it certainly
steers around our house well. I thought it might look a little odd if I
went around the streets with an empty push chair :-)

Cam

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:12 AM
Cam & Shane

I love webpages= thanks for sharing
off to look

Ohhhh - me too and you're welcome

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:15 AM
Cam & Shane

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Cam & Shane writes:
: Hello everyone,

: Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos

are
: flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

I don't know. The only one that looked bad was the 26 weeks one that

looked
like a double exposure. I can't make out anything in the photo but your
tongue! More super preggo big belly shots would be nice. :-)

:-)
Larry

Hi Larry - that photo was taken through the window - all I could see was
boobs :-) I've never had that happen to me before!! I'll have to take some
more of my belly before it turns into a baby.

Cam

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:19 AM
Cam & Shane

Do you call prams "pushchairs" in NZ ?

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

I think they get called by all sorts of names here - pram, pushchair,
stroller, buggy.... I haven't been in the parenting circle before so don't
take what I say for granted...

Cam

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:21 AM
Cam & Shane

Ah! It looked like the Kapiti Coast, but I wasn't sure. Lovely, lovely
spot.
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1

Where abouts are you? (plse excuse bad grammer)

Cam

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:21 AM
Cam & Shane

Thanks Jill - you are too kind :-)
Cam

"Jill" wrote in message
. com...
Great pictures! They are too flattering. You are very pretty. I love the

one
especially of you and your dad.

Jill

"Cam & Shane" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos

are
flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

Cheers
Camille

PS We aren't really going to call our son Nemo - it's his in-utero

(sp?)
name :-)

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nemo1/

---

---

Old March 27th 04, 05:25 AM
Cam & Shane

Ohhh - I love the colour in your nursery!!!

Cam

---

Old March 27th 04, 06:29 AM
Maggie

Cam & Shane spake thusly
Ah! It looked like the Kapiti Coast, but I wasn't sure. Lovely, lovely
spot.
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1

Where abouts are you? (plse excuse bad grammer)

In town - Brooklyn. (My parents live out Whitby/Pauatahanui way, and my
Nanna is now in a retirement home in Paraparaumu.) I keep encouraging
my folks to buy a bach or something up the coast, especially now with
grandkids on the way
--
Maggie