Divorced mom of two

Old June 23rd 03, 08:05 PM

Default Divorced mom of two

Paul F posted:
Hope things are going well Kate.

All things considered, they're going ok. I hope to be home in a couple
of weeks.

'Kate

Old June 24th 03, 03:33 AM
Joelle

WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

We don't discuss religion here.

And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
bible, certainly not here.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Old June 24th 03, 03:27 PM
Joelle

The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
minister.

Thanks. Don't know bout that, but I get by ;-)

Old June 25th 03, 03:47 AM
turtledove

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
minister.

I Absolutely agree!
*bri

Old June 25th 03, 04:32 AM
Kristen313

everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.

Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read the
messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree with
me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I haven't
read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential for
being a great support. Oh, well.