Divorced mom of two

Old June 27th 03, 01:41 AM
Kristen313

Default Divorced mom of two

is that supposed to be another put down............does
that make you feel superior?

Oh, yes, I feel so superior. Too bad you can't hear the sarcasm in my voice
now.

Old June 27th 03, 02:08 AM
The ExpressVu! Clown

Default Trouble maker is smarter than everyone here, but does not appear to know how to read.

"Kristen313" wrote in message
and what makes you think I care?

You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful

comments.
You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice

from
such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you

appear.

Do you not read what you type?

Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,

well-adjusted
single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.

^^^^^

Hope that helps

Old June 27th 03, 02:18 AM
Tiffany

Kristen313 wrote in message
If you are educated,
you would know what he meant. It's simple.

If your were educated, you would have caught the sarcasm.

Can you paste who you are replying too along with the comment? I am losing
track of who is arguing here. (Yes, this is my drama for the day)

Old June 27th 03, 02:40 AM
turtledove

"Kristen313" wrote in message
she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.

I have? Doubt it. Have you ever heard of libel?She's soon gonna get her

own
account cut for the crap here though.

Doubt it, but who cares. If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you, I

don't
want to belong.

AOL? honey...this is USENET...not AOL.....

hehehehehe...

I'm certainly not on AOHell.....

*b (who now understands SO MUCH BETTER now!!!)

Old June 27th 03, 03:09 AM
Joelle

snicker since you are doing so much ASSumin

Okay Kristen313 now you are really on my **** list.

You got Paul started on the friggin ASSuming thing. Argh. It's been ages
since he's done that....He's a perfectly sensible person until he starts that

AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. (:-0

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike
Old June 27th 03, 03:10 AM
Joelle

Paul, there are some messages about penis enlargement

Oh my god. Do you have children??? Please...there must be a singles match
making ng somewhere if that's what you are interested.

Old June 27th 03, 04:07 AM
Kristen313

is where to complain about me

Already did it, but thanks.