Divorced mom of two

Old June 27th 03, 04:14 AM
Kristen313

Default Divorced mom of two

Best stick to the penis
jokes.

What jokes "honey"? I wasn't making any jokes. I find nothing amusing about
this trite bunch of people.
Old June 27th 03, 04:14 AM
CME

"Kristen313" wrote in message
you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch.

So
yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....

When I find someone worth introducing myself to, then I will, if I chose.

As
far as I know, you aren't the queen of the support group.
Not that you could remember, but I actually have introduced myself a while
back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I didn't
bother coming back. I was hoping that people might have grown up, but
obviously not. I feel sorry for your children. They have a poor example

for a
parent, and I hope they don't grow up like you.

Wow THAT'S original. If you're looking for people to agree with you, or
coddle you, you've come to the wrong place. (We've all been there in the
beginning. lol) Not everyone here agrees with each other but (most of the
time) we try to treat one another with respect and I've come to value the
opinions that differ from mine and this place is a great place to turn for
support, you just need to re-evaluate your meaning of support.

Christine

Old June 27th 03, 04:15 AM
The ExpressVu! Clown

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Please...there must be a singles match
making ng somewhere if that's what you are interested.

Joelle

Not me, thanks, but I'm sure you can find one if you put your 'mind' to

it.

wow, in less then a week, you managed to alienate the entire group LOL

Old June 27th 03, 04:21 AM
Kristen313

Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)

Christine

You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed the
opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive at
all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.
Old June 27th 03, 04:23 AM
CME

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anythin

Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.

bwahahahahahahaha......

LMAO Yeah, the irony.

Christine

Old June 27th 03, 04:24 AM
ŠkatŠ

Just like me, I see you don't know basic English.
If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you? What, exactly, does that mean
when translated into proper English?

"Kristen313" wrote in message
she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.

I have? Doubt it. Have you ever heard of libel?She's soon gonna get her

own
account cut for the crap here though.

Doubt it, but who cares. If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you, I

don't
want to belong.

Old June 27th 03, 04:26 AM
The ExpressVu! Clown

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)

Christine

You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed

the
opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive

at
all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Yes everyone is wrong, except you.

Gotcha..

Beat it now

Old June 27th 03, 04:33 AM
ŠkatŠ

I believe that is called something like random insult generator. I got a
kick out of your reply by putting in what you have shown me, and that is
what random.com (or something like that?) came up with.

I could think of something better. I, personally, would much rather call
you, plain and simple, an ignorant and uneducated fool. Please, learn the
difference between an "ignorant non-speller" and someone who just doesn't
care if they miss a letter or five, you ****ing peasant. Use real words,
not made up ones.

"Kristen313" wrote in message
pus-sucking draft-dodgin'

Do you mean 'puss' ? Another ignorant non-speller. By the way, I'm not

old
enough to have been a draft-dodger, but it's nice to get your background.
you pus-sucking draft-dodgin' witless
up-chuck-inspiring butt-licking moron.

Would this be an example of a wittier retort?

Old June 27th 03, 04:35 AM
Kristen313

Just like me, I see you don't know basic English.
If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you? What, exactly, does that mean
when translated into proper English?

Which word didn't you understand, and I'll define it for you. Or does your
problem stem from concepts in general? (Just trying to be helpful.)
Old June 27th 03, 04:36 AM
ŠkatŠ

It's a shame I only replied to this garbage today. Too bad I haven't typed
a single thing until early this afternoon.
It's also a shame that the only thing you can only seem to reply to (with
equally stupid replies) is something you say is stupid.