introduction

Old October 20th 04, 11:19 PM
CME

"lm" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:41:06 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings, thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see it.
That is sad.

What's eating you Vicky?
I thought it was an innocuous enough thread at a time when nothing else
was
going on.

Dennis

I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel like it.
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Nice.

lm

Sorry I was in one of those moods. lol

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 11:26 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:33:00 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going
on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

oh you gotta be kidding. I'm pretty good at sexual innuendo and the
banter between you and Tiff was sexual innuendo. And just because it
isn't overt doesn't mean it's too subtle to be detected. And whether
or not you plan to act on it is totally irrelevant.Ya did it, own it.
Otherwise you're just going to look like you're too ashamed to admit
you *want* her.

whether it belongs here or not isn't for anyone to say but people
certainly have the right to comment on what's posted.

And holy ****.. who cares? I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one. I'd always heard that those who talk about
it all the time are the ones who get it least.

'Kate

Paul wants Tiff? :O No way, I would have never gathered that! Paul
get
off your duff and go flirt over coffee then report back, preferably
with
pics please. LOL

Christine

ME? He flirts with you too! He flirts with Kate too! He must be a horny
devil wanting all of us.

wink Dat ain't flirtin' he's doing with me.

'Kate

Face it Tiff, he was just being polite when he was flirting with us.
I've been around a block or two to know that.

What do you mean polite????? I've seen your pic. :-p

Christine

I have many pics, which one are you referring to, and when did you see this
pic? As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to
see yours.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 11:27 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

[...]

LOL... see Christine, he is NOT being polite..... FAR from it. Paul and
polite in the same sentence..... nope can't happen.

OK Paul..... are you playing the ~Lets see how many posts it takes for
Tiff to become jealous game~ ????

And that would be one. lol

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 11:28 PM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:58:11 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky
sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

Dennis, you are wicked.

He needs a spankin... where's Kate and that paddle???

Christine

Holy crap missy, don't you have me busy getting something outta the
box?

Wait, isn't Dennis the Gimp? I thought you went to go wake him up.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 11:32 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message
newsDBdd.36221$qU.28244@clgrps13...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

[...]

Not yet..... keep on going...... remember I am not easily made jealous. Try
HARDER!!!

Old October 21st 04, 01:15 AM

"CME" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings, thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see it.
That is sad.

What's eating you Vicky?
I thought it was an innocuous enough thread at a time when nothing else
was
going on.

Dennis

I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel like it.
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing sign
in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

Christine

Christine, that was a tacky response. I have zero hositility. My sex life
is
actually no ones business. Keeping yours private would probably benefit
those
with weak stomachs.
Vicky a.k.a V

Oh but I do think you're hostile, it's quite apparent.

Christine

Not a bit.
Tired of the lack of single parent support issues and hostile are two separate
things.

Old October 21st 04, 07:42 AM
CME

"V" wrote in message

[...]

Well how about instead of complaining you post some topics? Be a part of
the solution instead of the problem.

Christine

Old October 21st 04, 01:00 PM
P. Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:29:35 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

Look at the bright side....if you were a few years older, you probably

would
have been told to concentrate on Home Ec and "how to keep your husband
happy"

Sexist peeg!

:@)

Haven't you ever seen a Home Ec book from the late fifties or early
sixties? Hysterical.

Old October 21st 04, 01:04 PM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me

what
can
and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to
ignore
it.
If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough

that
this
isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other

who
had
comments
make also, not just V.

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings,
thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and
unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I

won't
see
it.
That is sad.

Why do people think that matters? First off, you WILL see my

posts
when
others reply. Second, who takes this **** so seriously that I
would
be
hurt
or care that someone ignores me??? That is what is sad. lol

Classics sign of someone who has lost the

arguement.......Renaming
thread
with someone's name......and announcing they have killfiled
someone...........................YAWN

And over innocent flirting on the internet, how pathetic.

Yeah......toss around a few innuendo's and somebody gets their

pantie
tied
in knots.......hell I didn't even get graphic LOL

BTW.....who said it was innocent?

Christine

*I* was pretending to be innocent at least.

So what else do you pretend / fake? ;-)

Definitely not THE good part.

You better watch it or the hostile peanut gallery will start whining
again.

Christine

Old October 21st 04, 01:05 PM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

[...]

A while ago.....you, or somebody had a link to one.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to
see yours.

And your point is heehee

Christine

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM